Post orangeblood is a scamming stiff. beware

mofome

Banned
if you see this logo:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" width="100%" colSpan=2>Orangeblood
Texas Longhorns
</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right rowSpan=2> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

you are talking to a stiff. he was in a contest a few years ago, got killed, and failed to pay up. the top 2 places were to get paid (mgspooky and myself), and this loser got his ass kicked and refused to pay. he made excuse after excuse and simply would not pay spooky, who he owed. so then he said he would pay me, no one knows why, but he never sent anyone the 200$ he owed. these are nothing more than the facts. he scammed his way out of paying the guy he owed and then said he would pay me, knowing full well he was just going to lie about it. now he cries about dirty "verifying" which makes no sense. not only could dirty not verify anything, but dirty had nothigng to do with this scamming clown.

just make sure you know that when u see this logo, you are talking to the lowest of the low. a cheating, lying, scamming, little puussy

:cheers

Re: Post orangeblood is a scamming stiff. beware

Everyone knows when they see your logo they are talking to a little moma's boy, Just ask FLip about your broke ass self. You've been paid ...... now go fuck yourself cancer

mofome

Banned

flip? lmao...the guy we kicked out of the league? the guy who i volunteered to give money back to b/c he cried about being kicked out?

look little guy, you're a stiff. you sammed spooky. thats it, that the facts. you are a liar, a stiff, a sammer, a clown

congrats

:+thumbs-2

didn't you or was it your mom kill yourselves or tried ... I remember your crying as self on FW < LOL fucking loser

mofome

Banned

Hmmmmmmm

thats neat talk

:+textinb3

when are we gonna get to you not paying spooky, lying, and being a worthless little puussy???

:+textinb3

mofome

Banned

you already said that one

:+signs11-

tough talk from a guy who scammed a friend out of 200 bucks. just talk to spooky and try being honest. thats hard?

crawl back in that fucking hole your mom calls a uterus

That's the only response you'll get from me lil boy

mofome

Banned

well thats not all. you are going to show the dirty verified right? surely you werent lying about that too, were you?

:+signs11-

mofome

Banned

ive talked to him, you just lie. dirty is on right now. he cant verify that you paid anything. you know why? b/c you didnt.

lying is not a good option. just be honest and pay what you owe, or tell spooky you dont have 200 bucks. he is a great guy, just tell him

again, why did you scam him in the first place?

:+clueless