What is GLAKEN's status with EOG?

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: What is GLAKEN's status with EOG?

glaken hope all is well you are missed here at EOG by many:cheers

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I spoke to him 2 weeks ago. He actually called me. He was supposed to be doing something. Now he disappeared. Can't say I'm shocked.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

"I will be back shortly in my
role with EOG after I show
the world I mean business .."

GLAKEN

I talked to him 9/30/06 right after the bill passsed and he seemed pissed about the bill, but normal otherwise!!

Glaken has been a big part of EOG since the beginning.

I hope he is doing well!! He's my buddy!!:+thumbs-2

Investigators digging in Identity's backyard made this grim discovery.

Come on Identity, the old have you seen him never works.:+signs11-

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

general u hear anything from him?

Not since Oct 2nd, ID.

He had some personal problems to deal with. Let's await word(s) from him when he is ready and respect his privacy. My best suggestion.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I said a prayer for Glaken ...

deciding to get a sex change operation cant be an easy decision

AND I HAVE ODDS THAT GENERAL WILL BE THE FIRST TO GET
HEAD FROM MS GLAKEN!

Identity and Glaken, living it up at Mardi Gras.

Sexual orientation is meaningless here.:+whipping

HEY NED FLANDERS...YOUR POST SAY NEW BUT I KNOW YOU OLD...WHY THE CHANGE????..WHOSE GHOST ARE U?????..

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

What up Bone? You buzzin tonight?

Yes -2310
No +2090

:+signs11-

:cheers :biteme: :smoking1: :fire: :insects: :clubbed :+textinbu :+signs8-2 :hot: :+drinking :+big-1+ :+signs8-1 :+welcome- :mutley :flashing: :+signs1-6 :blah: :magnificent: :+oneofaki :+paranoid :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2 BUZZIN Like a bee-hive Hombre! :+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2

:+signs11-

Identity, are you just dense or what? Even the General said respect the man's privacy, can't you do your attention whoring somewhere else?

<TABLE class=tborder id=post437886 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 10-11-06, 03:10 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #14 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>The General<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_437886", true); </SCRIPT>
Vice President of EOG

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_437886 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: What is GLAKEN's status with EOG?
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by IDENTITY
general u hear anything from him?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Not since Oct 2nd, ID.

He had some personal problems to deal with. Let's await word(s) from him when he is ready and respect his privacy. My best suggestion
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You remind me of an industrial vacuum you suck so bad Identity.

Okalee dokalee. And the lord sayeth, you will burn in hell, you lousy witch.

Identity flying off to her next forum.

gotcha oldmanted....lol u make stalkin me like u were over at the rx? LOL

:mutley

Stalking you? You have zero relevance or importance to anyone. Your attention whoring why is everybody always pickin on me act is so old and lame after all these years you should find something else to give yourself attention. You could make a movie about living with Grizzly Bears? No? Visit North Korea with a Death to Kim shirt? Throw yourself off a ride at Disneyland? Hopefully a Fatal Attraction, no one would miss you. Still on the triple hummer plan?

lol for someone who says i mean so little you sure do read all of my threads!!!! and apparently for many years too!!! lol keep talking like a bigshot ya clown!!!
:mutley