Corey Lidle (Pitcher:NYY) passport found @ plane-crash scene!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Corey Lidle (Pitcher:NYY) passport found @ plane-crash scene!

wow ...

and scumbag Peter King was yapping on the terrorist bullshit

You're kidding...you mean time after time telling Doc that a passport could survive a plane crash and him saying that it was totally imposible and now we have even more proof that Doc is wrong about yet another aspect of 9/11? Wow, I'm shocked...

The Devil

EOG Master

You're kidding...you mean time after time telling Doc that a passport could survive a plane crash and him saying that it was totally imposible and now we have even more proof that Doc is wrong about yet another aspect of 9/11? Wow, I'm shocked...

OMNI,

WE ALREADY KNOW DOC IS A SCUMBAG AND A LIAR....NOW WE KNOW HE IS AN IDIOT ALSO....BUT WAIT WE ALREADY KNEW THAT ......NOTHING DOC POSTS IS WORTH READING.......HE IS DERANGED.....

sabian06

EOG Dedicated

man that is awful......not a yanks fan but am human.........my prayers go out to his family

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Fuck you Omni

Leave it to you and Peter King to bring Politics into this tradegy ...

You really are a lowlife scumbag and $50 says your low life ass
was whacking off hoping it was "terrorist related"

You truley are a total piece of shit disgusting human being, you know that?

You were the first one to bring politics into this asshole. And you couldn't wait to say that "bush was riling up the sheep" before you even knew what they hell had happened!

It's not my fault you're a total fucking moron and have been proven wrong on yet another point. I know you're sitting there jacking off to Fox news just waiting to post about whatever they say.

AND SINCE WHEN IS YOUR 9/11 DENYING IDIOCY CONSIDERED "POLITICS" YOU IDIOT!! ONLY SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS YOU ACTUALLY THINKS THAT IS A POLITICAL ISSUE!

Crawl back into your hole asking where the wings and tail section are.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Fuck you, DUMBASS

REPUBLICAN PETER KING of NEW YORK jumped on this immediately and
brought up the terrorism angle ...

DUMBASS: YOU CLAIMED A 100 TON COMMERCIAL AIRLINE JET HIT THE PENTAGAON AND NEITHER YOU OR YOUR LOVER DEVIL CAN SHOW US THE
WINGS, TAIL SECTION OR PASSENGER LUGGAGE FROM THAT CRASH OR EXPLAIN TO US HOW THE FRONT LAWN HAD NO DAMAGE ....

Go back IMing those UNDERAGE MALES PAGES ....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Omni shows up ... and his ass gets smacked around!!

Einstein ... when you show up around these parts bring more than the
"Best of Devil" Quotes as you have become a favorite little bird to kick
around and that explains why your ass runs away for months on a
regular basis

Omni .. try and see if you can find Iraq on the world atlas and then
try and blend back in as your "indepth knowledge" of ANY TOPIC
is laughable

That's it huh? That's all you have?

What about admiting that you were wrong yet again and that a passport CAN survive a plane crash??!

Of course not. Never. You just keep to your "Fuck you..." and republican joke responses and leave the actual facts and evidence to the intelligent people.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Dumbass:

THAT PASSPORT WAS "FOUND" ON TOP OF RUBBLE TWO BLOCKS FROM THE WTC AND WAS NOT EVEN THE PASSPORT OF THE HIJACKER IN QUESTION!!

YOU ARE DENSE AND DUMB ...

Really? So your answer is to tell me where the passport was found (wrong AGAIN on that point BTW) and to talk about which hijacker it belonged to.

Not at all suprising that this has nothing to do with the issue at hand, that you said a passport couldn;t possible ever survive a plane crash and that you have been proven wrong YET AGAIN. You're changing the subject as usual...typical Doc tactics...make a fool out of you on one point and just try to move onto the next right?!

Idiot.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

DUMBASS:

was his planted?? AND THE FUCKING PASSPORT IN QUESTION DID NOT
MATCHUP TO THE ALLEGED HIJACKER Y0UR CORRUPT GOVT CLAIMED !!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

and amazing how that passport was found TWO BLOCKS AWAY
from the WTC on top of rubble

and 'FOUND" by the Bushies???

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

How dumb does Omni look?

Oh yeah! A small aircraft bouncing OFF a building at 80 MPH and landing on the sidewalk below, well that's just like a commercial airliner hitting a building at 500 MPH and going all the way through and out the other side.

ANY ONE WONDER WHY HE DOES NOT HAVE THE GUTS TO WONDER INTO
THIS ZOO ON A REGULAR BASIS???

I never said it was dipwad.

You said no passport could ever survive a plane crash. You were wrong. Again. (and you were wrong again about the passport being found "on top of rubble", it was found on the street and before the buildings had collapsed, and I've even told you this 5 fucking times already before...but what do you care about facts anyways? This is why I don't ever talk to you about 9/11, you always get your facts wrong even after being corrected a hundred times.)

Now all of a sudden you actually care about the physics of a plane crash? You never did before in any of your other idiotic rantings, but that's OK becuase it just fits in with the rest of your own hypocrisy. Believe what you want, dicard the rest. Pretty convinent for you, huh?

This from the guy who is still wondering why an airliner that hit a kevlar renforced solid concrete wall at 500 mph didn't leave a cartoon like cut out of itself and large, intact sections of itself.

You are such an idiot, and you know jack shit about physics, airline crashes, ....well just about everything re 9/11

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

This "lecture" provided by a man WHO"

* CANT SHOW ONE AND ALL THE COMMERCIAL AIRLINE JET THAT
HIT THE PENTAGON ON 9-11

* NO WINGS, TAIL SECTION OR PASSENGER LUGGAGE

* TODD "LETS ROLL BEAMER" .. WOW! BEAMER MAKES A CALL FROM
HEIGHTS WHERE THE TECHNOLOGY DID NOT EXISTS TO CONNECT
THE CALLS IN 2001 FROM THOSE HEIGHTS IN 2001 .. THE ONLY
TODD BEAMER THAT SHOWS UP IN THE SS DEATH INDEX WAS
DEAD IN 1997 AND "BEAMER" SPENDS 13 MINUTES TALKING TO
A COMPETE STRANGER AND WHEN ASKED IF HE WANTS HIS
WIFE "SAYS NO"

GO SELL YOUR HOGSHIT ELSEWHERE ....

Let's see, I say...

This from the guy who is still wondering why an airliner that hit a kevlar renforced solid concrete wall at 500 mph didn't leave a cartoon like cut out of itself and large, intact sections of itself.

and your response is...

This "lecture" provided by a man WHO"

* CANT SHOW ONE AND ALL THE COMMERCIAL AIRLINE JET THAT
HIT THE PENTAGON ON 9-11

Brilliant doc, just fucking brilliant. :doh1

Also from the mind of Doc...

"THE ONLY TODD BEAMER THAT SHOWS UP IN THE SS DEATH INDEX WAS
DEAD IN 1997"

Oh, well then I guess that this Todd Beamer just didn't exist or was somehow dead for years beforehand without anyone knowing...good god you;re fucking stupid. Is this crap what you meant by "slapping my ass around?" Your idiotic "fake people, fake calls" theories??!

Again, just fucking brilliance. I stand in awe of your utter stupidity.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Go fuck yourself low life

we have 2700 of our kids dead because of jackasses like yourself ...

AGAIN, AND ANSWER THE QUESTION:

WHY IS YOUR BULLSHIT ASS NOT OVER IN IRAQ???

Gee, maybe it's because I don't believe in the Iraq war you fucking dipshit!!

You keep making retarded assumptions about what I believe. Only your delusional ass thinks that everyone who is left wing thinks that Bush did 9/11!!! Of course assumptions without facts is something you are very good at.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Really??

same bullshit crap we hear from all chickenhawks when surrrounded ....

Really

Of course no one is an expert more on what I, Omni, believe than Doc Mercer. i tell him I don;t believe in the Iraq war, and his reply is "bullshit". Gee, i guess i don;t know myself better than Doc knows me...

Fucking idiot, now you're trying to tell ME what I believe in after, once again, you are made to look like a total asshole??!!!

Doc Mercer, putting the "ASS" in "ASSumption"

And just to smack your ass around one more time before I go...

* TODD "LETS ROLL BEAMER" .. WOW! BEAMER MAKES A CALL FROM
HEIGHTS WHERE THE TECHNOLOGY DID NOT EXISTS TO CONNECT
THE CALLS IN 2001 FROM THOSE HEIGHTS IN 2001 ..

Todd Beamer's call was not made from a Cell phone, but with a plane installed Airphone!!!

And once again, so much for Doc's "facts". Try and get one right from time to time. So much for your claim of "smacking my ass around".

dirty

EOG Master

And just to smack your ass around one more time before I go...

Todd Beamer's call was not made from a Cell phone, but with a plane installed Airphone!!!

And once again, so much for Doc's "facts". Try and get one right from time to time. So much for your claim of "smacking my ass around".

And they have had those for years as well :+clueless

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Omni:

1) THE TECHNOLOGY DID NOT EXSIST IN 2001 TO CONNECT CALLS
FROM THOSE HEIGHTS IN 2001

2) TODD BEAMER IN THE SS DEATH INDEX: DIED IN 1997

3) THE WEDDING HIS WIFE BRAGGED ABOUT IN PG 97 OF HER BOOK:
NO RECORD OF THEIR WEDDING

4) HE SPENDS 13 MINUTES TALKING TO A COMPLETE STRANGER AND
WHEN ASKED BY THE OPERATOR IF HE WANTS TO TALK WITH HIS
WIFE: SAYS NO????

GO SELL THAT SHIT ELSEWHERE!

The Devil

EOG Master

I LOVE IT....THE MORE MERCER TALKS THE MORE HE SOUNDS LIKE AN ASSHOLE......HE SUFFERS FROM TERRIBLE FOOT AND MOUTH DISEASE......THE IDIOT OPENS HIS MOUTH AND NOT ONE OF HIS SUPPORTERS HAS THE NUTS TO COME IN AND BACK HIM UP AS THEY SEE JUST HOW IDIOTIC AND SIMPLE THE MAN COMES ACROSS......

I LOVE IT WHEN HE TRIES TO ANSWER WITHOUT SOME CUT AND PASTE ARTICLE.........HE CAN'T DEBATE, HE CAN ONLY SLING ARROWS......

And once again, Doc ignores that he's gotten yet another "fact" of his wrong and just goes on to the next rant.

I guess you have to though if you keep getting made a fool of.

Do you even know Jack shit about the SS death index?!! This is wonderful, I get to decide yet again if I want to make Doc look like a retarded ass with another one of his bullshit "ASSumptions"....hmmmm....

But then again what could be stupider than implying that the guy didn;t even exist...:doh1

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

DUMBASS:

WHERE IS THE COMMERICAL AIRLINE JET THAT YOU THAT
YOU CLAIMED - ALONG WITH YUOR LOVER DEVIL - THAT HIT THE
PENTAGON ON 9-11???

I WOULD THINK OF THE 85 TAPES THAT DAY YOU COULD SHOW US ONE
THAT WOULD CONFIRM 100 TONS OF COMMERCIAL AIRLINE HITTING
THE PENTAGON

SPEAKING OF DUMBASSESS ....

The Devil

EOG Master

DOC IS CHANGING THE SUBJECT AGAIN.....TAKES A BEATING ON ONE SUBJECT AND GOES RIGHT ON TO THE NEXT WITHOUT ANSWERING....WHY DOESN'T HE ANSWER???? BECAUSE HE CAN'T.....

DOC HAS LIMITED SKILLS, THAT'S WHY HE IS ALEX JONES DELIVERY BOY( OR AS WE CALL THEM IN NEW YORK, HIS FLUNKY)............

The Devil

EOG Master

ZZ, BUCK,YNOT,STUCCO, HELP YOUR MENTOR OUT.....LOOK HOW STUPID HE LOOKS.......GIVE HIM A HAND.......HE CAN'T GOT ONE ON ONE IN ANY DEBATE WITH ALMOST ANYONE.......HELP HIM HE IS SINKING......

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Devil ...

reality: YOU AND ME ONE ON ONE "DEBATING" ... YOUR 86 YR OLD ASS WOULD BE BEGGIN FOR RELIEF

lets see ... Omni and his lover Devil are all excited as todays events might
be blamed on Clinton?

Dumbasses: Once again, since Mr "Fuckin 9-11 Expert" is clueless on
everything: GO DO YOUR HOMEWORK, HICK BOYS, AND SEE WHO THE
PASSPORT 2 BLOCKS FROM THE WTC "DID NOT BELONG TO"

What a pair of dumbass hicks!

Once again, Doc gets his ass kicked and has to resort to changing the subject.

Now tell me to "fuck off" and go back to your fantasy world, leave the real disscussion of actual facts to the intellegent people.

"smacking my ass around..." LOL...how many times have you now been wrong IN THIS THREAD ALONE!!!

Todd Beamer (and many others) made his call using an AIRPHONE you fucking idiot.

Todd Beamer's wife was pregnent and Todd didn't call her because he was afraid that the stress would cause his wife to risk losing the baby you fucking idiot.

Not everyone who dies is listed in the SS death index you fucking idiot.

Is that enough, you fucking idiot???

The Devil

EOG Master

DOC, ONE ON ONE??? NO CUT AND PASTE??? WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO TALK ABOUT???

HOW ABOUT YOUR POSTS OF THE TAPES YOU HEARD??

HOW ABOUT YOUR POSTS ABOUT THE HIJACKERS STILL BEING ALIVE???

HOW ABOUT YOUR POSTS OF NO AMERICAN AIRLINES CARRYING AN AMERICAN FLAG??

HOW ABOUT YOU POSTS OF ALL THE DEAD PEOPLE WITH NO SS NUMBERS???

I WILL EVEN GO ONE ON ONE WITH YOUR ASSERTIONS THAT THE TRADE CENTERS WERE IMPLODED........

WANT TO GO ON ALL FIVE OF THESE DUMBASS AND SEE HOW SMART THIS HICK IS????? LETS SEE WHO COMES OUT LOOKING LIKE THE JERKOFF......I WILL BET YOU WIN THE TITLE OF KING JERKOFF....OR AT BEST YOU WILL COME OUT LOOKING LIKE THE TRUE MORON YOU ARE......

Why even have the debate Devil, Doc has had mini debates on here already and gotten his ass kicked.

What I want to see is to see this total jerkoff have to meet Todd Beamer's family, go right up to his little children, his two sons and especially his little girl born 4 months after he was killed on that flight, look them right in the eyes, and tell them that "Daddy didn't exist". And I want a camera there too so the whole world can see what a total and complete asshole this person is.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

OW ABOUT YOUR POSTS OF THE TAPES YOU HEARD??

HOW ABOUT YOUR POSTS ABOUT THE HIJACKERS STILL BEING ALIVE???
DUMBASS ... WHAT PART OF THIS DO YOU NOT GRASP?? THE TRANSCRIPT WAS ON THE CNN WEBSITE... WHERE DID THEY GET THAT FROM??

HOW ABOUT YOUR POSTS OF NO AMERICAN AIRLINES CARRYING AN AMERICAN FLAG?? HOW AOBUT THE WINGS AND TAIL SECTION YOU
CANT PRODUCE? A 20x20 FOOT HOLE IS BIG ENOUGH TO FIT 100 TONS
OF COMMERCIAL AIRLINE JET ???" WHERE IS THE PASSENGER LUGGAGE?? NAME ME ONE CRASH WHERE LUGGAGE HAS NOT BEEN SCATTERED? HOW AGAIN DOES THE FRONT LAWN OF THE PENTAGON HAVE NO DAMAGE???

HOW ABOUT YOU POSTS OF ALL THE DEAD PEOPLE WITH NO SS NUMBERS??? DUMBASS ... WHERE IS TODD BEAMER???

I WILL EVEN GO ONE ON ONE WITH YOUR ASSERTIONS THAT THE TRADE CENTERS WERE IMPLODED........ REALLY??? AGAIN, HOW DID #7 DROP ???

WANT TO GO ON ALL FIVE OF THESE DUMBASS AND SEE HOW SMART THIS HICK IS????? LETS SEE WHO COMES OUT LOOKING LIKE THE JERKOFF......I WILL BET YOU WIN THE TITLE OF KING JERKOFF....OR AT BEST YOU WILL COME OUT LOOKING LIKE THE TRUE MORON YOU ARE......

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Really??

was that similar to the CIA produced Bin Laden tape in Dec of 01?

Very interesting since Mark Binghaham's Mom on Neil Cavuto's show
a few months ago said that when Binghham called her he said:

"Hi Mom .. THIS IS MARK BINGHAM"...

[FONT=arial, helvetica]She bumped into Mark's mother, Alice, who had also come to answer the phone, and put her on the line. "Mom,'' her son began, "this is Mark Bingham. I love you very, very much".

FIRST AND LAST NAME FOR INTROS ???? SUCH A TOUCHING MOMENT ....
[/FONT]

HOW AGAIN DOES THE FRONT LAWN OF THE PENTAGON HAVE NO DAMAGE???

Because it didn't touch the lawn you fucking idiot

DUMBASS ... WHERE IS TODD BEAMER???

He's dead you heartless, fucking idiot.

I WILL EVEN GO ONE ON ONE WITH YOUR ASSERTIONS THAT THE TRADE CENTERS WERE IMPLODED........ REALLY??? AGAIN, HOW DID #7 DROP ???

From a massive fire and structural damage you fucking idiot.