Mansion is a great book, but don't you....(Tennis)

Re: Mansion is a great book, but don't you....(Tennis)

BWINALL

I saw you on another forum asking about sportpunter. I am a bit curious about them myself. Have you learned anything?

cFosWinz

EOG Addicted

BWINALL

I saw you on another forum asking about sportpunter. I am a bit curious about them myself. Have you learned anything?

Lemon,

I don't recall asking anything about sportpunter on any for forum, but I just did a search on Google after your post and this is the site I got. http://www.sportpunter.com/, interesting to say the least.

Thanks.

I told U before cFos..I mean BWin..Pinn and 5 Dimes are the best for tenn..Greek has most matches too..Bet Jam --No tennis but most all other lines and OUTSTANDING cust service..Thks for the tidbit on Mansion..I will not consider them now..I need my tennis and BS boxing matches..-Jojo

I told U before cFos..I mean BWin..Pinn and 5 Dimes are the best for tenn..Greek has most matches too..Bet Jam --No tennis but most all other lines and OUTSTANDING cust service..Thks for the tidbit on Mansion..I will not consider them now..I need my tennis and BS boxing matches..-Jojo

Can't leave out Bet365, tops in my opinion on tennis.

For you folks who aren't in the US. :mad:

cFosWinz

EOG Addicted

Thanks Jojo.

The problem that I have now is that I'm not in the US and I have to play with Euro accounts for the only reason that I make deposits in Euro. Many of the Costan Rican / Curacao books don't offer Multi-currency accounts. With that said, when I make a deposit with the Euro currency the exchange rate kills me. In addition, withdraw fees are a killer with many Costan Rican / Curacao books.

As mentioned before, sooner or later I need to face the facts living in the US.

Thanks again.

By the way, how is Tennis treating you? I had big $ on Roddick.

:cheers

cFosWinz

EOG Addicted

I should add Jojo. Not lacking any respect to the books that you mantioned.

Can't leave out Bet365, tops in my opinion on tennis.

For you folks who aren't in the US. :mad:
Yes they are Gunsmokester..But I live in Miami, Fla......................................cFos- Had more ups and downs this week in tennis than a yoyo..Helped having J Johansson beating Ricardito yesterday..-Jojo..

sofos

EOG Addicted

They do offer tennis; at least occasionally. I am sure I have bet tennis there. Their lines were good.

They do offer tennis; at least occasionally. I am sure I have bet tennis there. Their lines were good.
MY friend..Last week there wore 3 ATP and 3 WTA tournies..This week there are 3ATP and 2 WTA tournies..Last night I bet 25-some matches..We mean tennis everday every match..Not just the 4 majors-US Open, Aus, French and Wimbelton..Thks though partner

Lemon,

I don't recall asking anything about sportpunter on any for forum, but I just did a search on Google after your post and this is the site I got. http://www.sportpunter.com/, interesting to say the least.

Thanks.

I must have confused you with a poster on a forum who had a handle similar to your old one. I was very curious if the record they tout is legit.

cFosWinz

EOG Addicted

I must have confused you with a poster on a forum who had a handle similar to your old one. I was very curious if the record they tout is legit.

It's all good my friend.

Maybe someone can answer your question.

Good luck.

Yeah I`m sick...HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!..I bet every match on the board...I ain`t no high roller though..It`s between 50-20 per match..If I bet 100 per match and went a bad losing streek I would join U living in that card board box:D

Thats good shit homie..I am so freakin happy they made U a Mod,,It`s too good to be true..I hope for all involved we can fart around this place for years to come and make some flow doin it:cheers