Just Received Bad Customer Service from Bet Jam?? Wow

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated
From Shayla of all people. I never in a million years would have thought something like this could happen. I have been a customer with Bet Jam since the beginning. I called to request a small withdrawal by Western Union. She aks me to hold and I hear her arguing with another customer about rollover. She finally gets to me and after I request the withdrawal, she says that since I made some deposits by their new method of ATM Online that my money had to go back to ATM Online per their agreement with ATM Online. I explained that before using ATM Online, I called and asked customer service if the money had to go back to ATM Online and was told no. I explained that I had called to ask as it didn't say anything on their website regarding funds going back to ATM Online. She gets angry and says that she will make an 1 time exception for me but i need to "follow the rules". This pisses me off as I didn't like the accusations that I broke the rules in any way. I then tell her that I want to close my account until they can get their rules straight. She then gives me the "no problem" answer like I am doing her a favor. She just had a nasty tone to her voice from the beginning of our conversation. Maybe the call I overheard got under her skin. Maybe I'm just an asshole and read into her "follow the rules" comment too much.

PSUONE

EOG Veteran
Re: Just Received Bad Customer Service from Bet Jam?? Wow

From Shayla of all people. I never in a million years would have thought something like this could happen. I have been a customer with Bet Jam since the beginning. I called to request a small withdrawal by Western Union. She aks me to hold and I hear her arguing with another customer about rollover. She finally gets to me and after I request the withdrawal, she says that since I made some deposits by their new method of ATM Online that my money had to go back to ATM Online per their agreement with ATM Online. I explained that before using ATM Online, I called and asked customer service if the money had to go back to ATM Online and was told no. I explained that I had called to ask as it didn't say anything on their website regarding funds going back to ATM Online. She gets angry and says that she will make an 1 time exception for me but i need to "follow the rules". This pisses me off as I didn't like the accusations that I broke the rules in any way. I then tell her that I want to close my account until they can get their rules straight. She then gives me the "no problem" answer like I am doing her a favor. She just had a nasty tone to her voice from the beginning of our conversation. Maybe the call I overheard got under her skin. Maybe I'm just an asshole and read into her "follow the rules" comment too much.

She makes an exception for you and you complain?

:whatever:

BigDaddy

EOG Master

sorry to hear about that but we all have bad days:cheers

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated

Let me also state that I feel Bet Jamaica is by far the best book out there and have never ever had any problems with their customer service. Shayla has always been great to deal with and that's why this caught be so far off guard.

Maybe she didn`t get laid last night..And the rollover case too...Thks for the info..-Jojo

The Devil

EOG Master

SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT THE LEFTOVER FROM HER PREVIOUS CUSTOMER SHE WAS ARGUING WITH.....

Shayla is one of the best CS people in the business. BetJamaica would not be where it is without the kind of service they have.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

"Maybe I'm just an asshole"

Maybe? I'm gonna take the "absofuckinglutely" for the max!!!!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

We all have bad days, Jacks and I am sure Shayla wishes she had to do over again. Betjam takes great pride in CS so I am certain you should keep your account and brush it off my friend. Them people are tops in the CS dept.

BlackJack

EOG Addicted

thats making a mountain out of a molehill isnt it? closing your account over something like this?

okay, she had a tone in her voice, big deal! she agreed to the exeption didnt she? :+clueless

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated

I just talked to Scotty and as always he is nothing but class.

Blackjack, you are right. I might have made too damn much out of this. However, I was very upset at the time as I thought I had covered all my bases and then was told something else.

Shayla did make the exception for me and I thank her for that. Bet Jam is the best book around and I will continue to play there. And as always, my withdrawal has already been processed and my Western Union is available in about an hour.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Blackjack, you are right. I might have made too damn much out of this. However, I was very upset at the time as I thought I had covered all my bases and then was told something else.

Shayla did make the exception for me and I thank her for that. Bet Jam is the best book around and I will continue to play there. And as always, my withdrawal has already been processed and my Western Union is available in about an hour.

do they give free WU? man you need a better method than that those charges are crazy:smokesmal

pags11

EOG Dedicated

I love betjamaica and getting BJ's!...:dancefool

mofome

Banned

my friend jacks....
people in new orleans remain without homes, people all over suffer from disease, people lose loved ones, and even here we lost glaken...

someone at betjam was having a bad day...be patient and make it better, not worse. you said that they've been great to you...but no person or service will be perfect to each individual, all the time...
this seems like nothing and, personally, i hope shayla got rid of what was stressing her and is doing well today. who knows whats going on in her world.

it would be nice if that was the worst thing that happened to u yesterday.

uve always been cool from what ive read and i believe ur a good guy....give the lady the benefit of the doubt and make her life easier which should please u both by the conclusion of your conversation

:party

Alan

EOG Enthusiast

Glad you got this straighten out and everything is fine --BUT, since others are reading this for some reason I feel compelled to suggest that you are a little off the mark when you refer to BJ as the best book out there. BJ is certainly a very very nice out that goes out of their way to be user friendly but no where in the class of several other high profile books that offer reduced juice. Everyone should be aware of the effect of reduced juice on your bottom line. Neither is BJ known for anything other than widely available numbers. A very good book but hardly the "best".

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Glad you got this straighten out and everything is fine --BUT, since others are reading this for some reason I feel compelled to suggest that you are a little off the mark when you refer to BJ as the best book out there. BJ is certainly a very very nice out that goes out of their way to be user friendly but no where in the class of several other high profile books that offer reduced juice. Everyone should be aware of the effect of reduced juice on your bottom line. Neither is BJ known for anything other than widely available numbers. A very good book but hardly the "best".

When you (Alan) post misleading information, I too then feel compelled to correct you. Your post wrongly implies that BJ does not offer reduced juice when in fact they offer -105 odds from 6-12 PM on Fridays. And again you wrongly imply that betting at shops that offer unique numbers is a plus for bettors...you must have thought Aces Gold was the best shop around right before they went out of business.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

:thumbsup

Glad to hear

Alan

EOG Enthusiast

When you (Alan) post misleading information, I too then feel compelled to correct you. Your post wrongly implies that BJ does not offer reduced juice when in fact they offer -105 odds from 6-12 PM on Fridays. And again you wrongly imply that betting at shops that offer unique numbers is a plus for bettors...you must have thought Aces Gold was the best shop around right before they went out of business.

I have an account at BJ and find them to be a very good book. Yes they do have limited reduced juice. They also will give you a monster nickel limit on college games for days after openers. Scotty is one of the best guys in the business. If you do not realize what I was saying about the value of half points and reduced juice then it is only because you do not want to understand.

As good as one of their owners is at TheGreeek or Olympic, it is not possible to place them at the top of the list either for some of the same reasons. Play into their baseball line or their full juice straight plays and you are giving up a significant edge. Should you have an account there for special occassions --- absolutely. Are they a top tier book --- without doubt --- the best, that is silly.

roach23

Banned

She probably gave you bad service because she knows you're an idiot Philly-hater.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

I have an account at BJ and find them to be a very good book. Yes they do have limited reduced juice. They also will give you a monster nickel limit on college games for days after openers. Scotty is one of the best guys in the business. If you do not realize what I was saying about the value of half points and reduced juice then it is only because you do not want to understand.

As good as one of their owners is at TheGreeek or Olympic, it is not possible to place them at the top of the list either for some of the same reasons. Play into their baseball line or their full juice straight plays and you are giving up a significant edge. Should you have an account there for special occassions --- absolutely. Are they a top tier book --- without doubt --- the best, that is silly.

Thank you for your correction, Alan. You said, "Yes they do have limited reduced juice.", which is quite different from your initial statement, "BJ is certainly a very very nice out that goes out of their way to be user friendly but no where in the class of several other high profile books that offer reduced juice." If you hadn't mistakenly posted that implication that BetJm did not offer reduced juice, I would not have needed to correct you.

And now I need to correct you again. I do not realize what you are saying about the value of half points because you never said anything about the value of half points. Having a senior moment, were you, Alan? Now that I can understand.

Alan

EOG Enthusiast

Thank you for your correction, Alan. You said, "Yes they do have limited reduced juice.", which is quite different from your initial statement, "BJ is certainly a very very nice out that goes out of their way to be user friendly but no where in the class of several other high profile books that offer reduced juice." If you hadn't mistakenly posted that implication that BetJm did not offer reduced juice, I would not have needed to correct you.

And now I need to correct you again. I do not realize what you are saying about the value of half points because you never said anything about the value of half points. Having a senior moment, were you, Alan? Now that I can understand.

Someone lick the red off your candy? I said unique lines. To be completely accurate, I should have said that BJ has very vanilla lines. Almost always at widely available market numbers. And yes, of course you knew what I was saying but you would rather have had fun with me --- and that is OK.

My point -- anyone that thinks that BJ is the best book around simply has not had much experience or they have an agenda. BJ as noted is a very nice shop with great people and there is plenty of reason to play there because of Spiros backing and the safety of your money that goes with that --- also Scotty is tops. As noted, I have an account there.

Would you like to check my underwear and see my skid marks?

pioneer

EOG Dedicated

Someone lick the red off your candy? I said unique lines. To be completely accurate, I should have said that BJ has very vanilla lines. Almost always at widely available market numbers. And yes, of course you knew what I was saying but you would rather have had fun with me --- and that is OK.

My point -- anyone that thinks that BJ is the best book around simply has not had much experience or they have an agenda. BJ as noted is a very nice shop with great people and there is plenty of reason to play there because of Spiros backing and the safety of your money that goes with that --- also Scotty is tops. As noted, I have an account there.

Would you like to check my underwear and see my skid marks?

Someone lick the red off my candy? You are far too clever for me as IHNFI what that means. You did say unique lines in your original post and I replied to "unique lines" in my original post; you never responded to that. Of course it goes without saying that if you have two books and book A has a game at -3/+3 and book B has the same game at -2.5/+2.5, you would want to play the dog at book A and the chalk at book B. Any good book will invariably have "vanilla" lines; that's what bookmakers do; I would be suspicious of any book that does not offer "vanilla" lines as they are gambling, not booking!

Alan

EOG Enthusiast

Someone lick the red off my candy? You are far too clever for me as IHNFI what that means. You did say unique lines in your original post and I replied to "unique lines" in my original post; you never responded to that. Of course it goes without saying that if you have two books and book A has a game at -3/+3 and book B has the same game at -2.5/+2.5, you would want to play the dog at book A and the chalk at book B. Any good book will invariably have "vanilla" lines; that's what bookmakers do; I would be suspicious of any book that does not offer "vanilla" lines as they are gambling, not booking!

Are you a broken down bookmaker that runs the shop at the filthest joint on the strip?