If it was good enough for Churchill..........

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated
Re: If it was good enough for Churchill..........

Amazing how much ill will and lies about the Israelis, about the Jews. Maybe you guys would like to fire up the ovens again? Have you no sense?

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Israel doesn't destroy anyone's home except those involved in suicide bombings and killing. That's a measure they have chosen. You guys live behind a wall of illusion and hatred which skews your thoughts. The Jews are among the most decent, compasionate people on the face of the earth and you two bigots are just that, bigots.

ynot

EOG Dedicated

I have tried to be sensitive to you Frank.

Now I have one question........ Did the Israeli military or special forces ever provoke violence on innocent Arab/Muslims..?????

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

The Jewish contribution to humanity in the number of Nobel Prize winners, educators, entertainers, atheletes, sceintists, and the amazing feat of actually turning the desert into an oasis of farming, should make you lying bigots ashamed of yourselves. You are too ignorant, or worse, for such insight. You beleive your own bullshit and are controlled by envy and hate.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

And why the fuck don't the saudis or the syrians or the iranians chime in with billions for the palestinians, their brothers and help them build an infrastructure in their portion of the holy land instead of waging a war of hate against the tiny sliver of land known as Israel, the Jewish homeland. The deceitful answer to my question yesterday, "Where did the Jews the romans spread throughout the empire live before the diaspora" says all anyone needs to know about your lying asses. The response was they lived, not in Israel, but "The Mideast." Insult someone else's intelligence with your race envy, hate, and lies. I guess Jesus was born in the Mideast and not the Holy Land as well. Rotate!

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Fucking saudis, syrians, iranians don't even pony up their billions in oil money to their own people let alone to expect them to do the right thing for the palestinians. Rather they keep stirring up trouble while keeping then own peoples in abject poverty. Railing on about Israel sure as hell keeps people's mind off of what greedy pieces of shit rule these arab nations.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

We have some pretty slovenly guys governing us here at home which hopefully next week's elections will begin to remedy. But when it comes to greed and actually screwing over your own people no one holds a candle to the arab oil baron pigs. While we have a tradition of Jeffersonian Demcracy here in the U.S. which is shared as well by Israel the arab traditions as it relates to making better life for their own people is right out of Atilla the Hun.

ynot

EOG Dedicated

You are one brainwashed mf'er.

I am probably more Jew than most of the Jews I know. I have a personal relationship with God. This transcends all religions created and manipulated by evil people over the centuries.

I can only imagine you didn't respond to an earlier yiddish post of mine is ... you can't even speak the language. :whatever:

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

The Yiddish word "rachmones" which means compassion is something we all have in our blood and are taught in Sunday School and at every Friday night service. It is the essence of every Jewish religious service. On the other hand the Muslim religious service as I have gathered is a call to Jihad. You'd do well to have some rachmones for a people that have been scrambling for their survival since Hitler and before while greedy Arab leaders fuck over their own people and grow fater each day. Life is good in Israel because the Jewish traditions make it so. Better for the Jews and better for its Arab citizens. And you know it. But I've said enough for this night though you'd do well to Jihad your own greedy fat slob leaders and quit worrying about the Jews.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Oh, yea, you telling me you are a better Jew than me. Learn a little "rachmones" and maybe we can talk.

ynot

EOG Dedicated

I have tried to be sensitive to you Frank.

Now I have one question........ Did the Israeli military or special forces ever provoke violence on innocent Arab/Muslims..?????

One simple question and you couldn't answer it.

1) King David Hotel July 22, 1946

2) Sharafat Feb 7, 1951

3) Deir Yassen April 10, 1948

I'll be back

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

One thing you needn't worry about pal, I'll never claim to be a better Jihadist than you. But you should take my advice and Jihad your oil rich leaders and quit sweating the Jews. After Hitler, "Never Again."

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Man you are losing it because when the tale is told on this god's earth of insane acts of terrorism your people are the hands down winners. Suicide bombers, the world trade center, blowing up market places in Bagdad, blwoing up school buses in israel, so you'd do well not to get into a tit for tat on who wins the mindless monsters prize. The arab's reign supreme and unchallenged on that score.

ynot

EOG Dedicated

4) Falameh April 2, 1951

5) Naserruddine April 14, 1948

6) Quibya Oct. 14, 1953

Frank everything I post is not speculation. It is backed up by documents in the:

Library of Congress....................
National Archives...........................
State Dept. Files..........................
and numerous other sources..............
Your masters (not Jews) know you won't go look it up and they KNOW FOR SURE that the media won't tell you.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

And let's not forget the firing of thousands of missles into people's homes in israel from people's homes in lebanon. So get a grip schmuck.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Perhaps the arab oil barons keep their people down while inciting you lemmings to jihad cause they've concluded you deserve no better.

ynot

EOG Dedicated

Perhaps the arab oil barons keep their people down while inciting you lemmings to jihad cause they've concluded you deserve no better.

That goes without saying...I thought we were beyond that dribble.

There are oil whores on all sides ....look to the BIG picture.

Frank as much as you would like we are not enemies.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Hey man, I'm not the one trying to jihad your people off a tiny sliver of land. The wealth of your countries is being hogged by your own leaders not by Israel so you really ought to figure out by now who your enemy really is.

ynot

EOG Dedicated

7) Carmel April 20, 1948

8) Nahalin, March 28 1954

9) Al-Qabu May 1, 1948

ynot

EOG Dedicated

10) Gaza Feb. 28, 1955

11) Beit Kiras May 3, 1948

12) Khan Yunis May31, 1955

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Instead of shiite killing sunnis and vice versa and the whole lot of you gunning for the infidels your attetion ought to be on your own Mercedes driven leaders who thrive on the oil, on arab infighting and slaughter, and of course Jihading the infidels. How can you guys be so stupid to not see that or do something about it. That is the work of a true arab patriot not some bullshit Jihad against a people you out number a thousand to one and struggling to survive Hitler.

ynot

EOG Dedicated

10) Gaza Feb. 28, 1955

11) Beit Kiras May 3, 1948

12) Khan Yunis May31, 1955

13) Beitkhoury May 5, 1948

14) Khan Yunis (again) Aug. 31, 1955

15) Az-Zaytoun May 6, 1948

This is a game played by evil beings, no matter which side they fall on.

This has nothing to do with Judeaism or Islam.

Better to save your own soul than worry about the games of evil people.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Well your own leaders do more evil on your own people on a daily basis than the Jews would ever want to or could do in a thousand years. Their slickest move is to keep you guys diverted onto the "infidels" rather than themselves. A textbook example of religion being used by the powerful to keep their subjects in a state of confusion and off their greedy fat asses.

ynot

EOG Dedicated

Well your own leaders do more evil on your own people on a daily basis than the Jews would ever want to or could do in a thousand years. Their slickest move is to keep you guys diverted onto the "infidels" rather than themselves. A textbook example of religion being used by the powerful to keep their subjects in a state of confusion and off their greedy fat asses.

You are now on the right path we will talk soon.

ynot

EOG Dedicated

If that's true why is it that alot of Jewish are still against Israel and Zionism????

Because the Jewish people are amazing. A truely gift people.

90% of the worlds Jews do NOT buy into the garbage that the NEW WORLD NOW crowd is pushing.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Interesting that you would say I am "on the right path" regarding the oil barons in the mideast who keep your people impoverished while deflecting attention onto the "infidels." Makes me wonder why this entire, lengthy thread has been devoted to vilfying the Israelis in response to my initial post pointing out the double standard at work in the anti semitic european press.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Now I am not so naive to beleive that our support of israel is not related to it's strategic location to the western, colonial oil industry. But being surrounded by hundreds of millions of people who have been incited to seek its destruction, Israel will take support from whomever will give it. After Hitler, how can they be blamed? But it is the arab big shots, certainly not the israelis who are hoarding your people's weatlth.

ynot

EOG Dedicated

Interesting that you would say I am "on the right path" regarding the oil barons in the mideast who keep your people impoverished while deflecting attention onto the "infidels." Makes me wonder why this entire, lengthy thread has been devoted to vilfying the Israelis in response to my initial post pointing out the double standard at work in the anti semitic european press.

You are one paranoind puppy so here you go:

16) Tiberia Dec. 11, 1955

17) Wadi Araba may 13, 1950

18) As-Sabha Nov. 2, 1955

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Look I don't want to keep talking to you. You just keep attacking Israel and you understand none of the geo-political manipulations at work here.

ynot

EOG Dedicated

19) Gaza (again) April 5, 1956

20) Houssan Sept. 25, 1956

21) Rafa Aug 16, 1956

The Devil

EOG Master

DEV WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU COMING IN AND SAYING THIS ABOUT QURAN. IF JEWS COMES IN AND TELLS ME THAT MUSLIMS OPPRESSED THEM FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS. AND IF THEY SAY THAT THEY HAVE STRAPPED BOMBS AND ATTACKED THEM FOR YEARS. I'LL SAY OK.

BUT YOU ARE AN ATHIEST. DEV WHY THE FUCK AM I EVEN TALKING TO YOU. WHO DON'T EVEN BELIEVE ON ABRAHAM JESUS MOSES AND MOHAMMAD. WHO DOESN'T EVEN BELIEVE ON TORAH BIBLE AND QURAN.

IF MUSLIMS AND QURAN WERE THE CAUSE OF 9/11, WHY IS IT THAT ISLAM IS THE FASTEST RELIGION IN UNITED STATES AND EUROPE YOU JACKASS. PEOPLE ARE NOT DUMB. THEY ACTUALLY FIRST RESEARCH AND THEN TURN INTO ISLAM.

YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IRAN AND ISRAEL. IRAN DOESN'T OPPRESS JEWS. THEY HAVE THEIR OWN COMMUNITY. THEY DON'T DEMOLISH THEIR HOUSES. THEY ARE FREE TO LIVE THERE. BUT ISRAEL IS CONTINUOUSLY DEMOLISING INNOCENT PALESTINIAN HOMES. YOU KNOW WHY BECAUSE ISRAEL HAS ZIONISM LAW. THEY JUST WANT JEWISH TO BE THERE AND REMOVE ALL THE NON-JEW FROM THAT REGION.

SO WHO IS CONTROLLING THE ISRAEL, I KNOW IT'S NOT JEWISH, IT'S ATHIEST, LIKE YOU ASS HOLES. WHO DON'T HAVE FAITH.

LOOK ASSWIPE, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR BELIEFS.....I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR QURAN......I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR GOD......AND I SURE AS HELL DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU.....

GO THE FUCK BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM, RIDE YOUR FUCKING CAMELS AND GO GROW YOUR HEROIN.......

YOU CAME HERE BECAUSE YOUR COUNTRY WAS A JOKE......YOU KNOW LITTLE ABOUT THIS COUNTRY JAY......AND IN TEN FUCKING YEARS HERE YOU STILL CAN'T SPEAK THE LANGUAGE.........

The Devil

EOG Master

JAY....DON'T TRY TO GIVE ME THE BULLSHIT THAT YOU LIKE JEWS.......IT'S IN ALL YOUR POSTS....YOUR HATRED FOR THEM......

ynot

EOG Dedicated

JAY....DON'T TRY TO GIVE ME THE BULLSHIT THAT YOU LIKE JEWS.......IT'S IN ALL YOUR POSTS....YOUR HATRED FOR THEM......

But when "W" and his satinist crowd tell you they are born again, you lap it up like a kitty to the titty.

Devil, it is your kind that have allowed this Country and the world for that matter to be sucked in.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

DEV CAN YOU SHOW ME ONE POST THAT I HAVE SAID THAT I HATE JEWS. COME ON DEV.

WELL I STARTED TO HATE ATHIEST M'FKRS

The Devil

EOG Master

But when "W" and his satinist crowd tell you they are born again, you lap it up like a kitty to the titty.

Devil, it is your kind that have allowed this Country and the world for that matter to be sucked in.

YNOT, I AM ANTI RELIGION......I AM PRO ME........

TO ME RELIGION IS THE BIGGEST SCAM IN THE WORLD......I HAVE NOTHING AGAINT ANYONE THAT WANTS TO BELIEVE IN THEIR OWN RELIGION.......IF THEY WANT TO TOSS THEIR MONEY AT THEIR PLACES OF WORSHIP IT IS THEIR PRIVLIDGE.....

BUT, PLEASE DON'T TRY TO TOSS IT AT ME OR CONVERT ME......

The Devil

EOG Master

DEV CAN YOU SHOW ME ONE POST THAT I HAVE SAID THAT I HATE JEWS. COME ON DEV.

WELL I STARTED TO HATE ATHIEST M'FKRS

JAY, YOU NEVER SAID YOU HATE JEWS.......BUT YOUR POSTS SAY IT IN OTHER WAYS........

jay28

EOG Dedicated

JAY, YOU NEVER SAID YOU HATE JEWS.......BUT YOUR POSTS SAY IT IN OTHER WAYS........

YOU KNOW WHAT DEV F U.

IF QURAN TELLS MUSLIMS THAT GO AND KILL JEWS, WHY IS IT THAT ALOT OF JEWS TURN INTO MUSLIMS, NOT SOME WHERE ELSE BUT IN GAZA ITSELF.

YOU DON'T KNOW ANY THING ABOUT ISLAM AND QURAN.

IF ISLAM TELLS MUSLIMS TO GO KILL JEWS, WHY IS IT THAT JEWS ARE LIVING PEACEFULLY IN IRAN???? THIS WOULD BE A BIGGEST QUESTION FOR YOU ISN'T IT YOU DUMB ASS.

The Devil

EOG Master

YOU KNOW WHAT DEV F U.

IF QURAN TELLS MUSLIMS THAT GO AND KILL JEWS, WHY IS IT THAT ALOT OF JEWS TURN INTO MUSLIMS, NOT SOME WHERE ELSE BUT IN GAZA ITSELF.

YOU DON'T KNOW ANY THING ABOUT ISLAM AND QURAN.

IF ISLAM TELLS MUSLIMS TO GO KILL JEWS, WHY IS IT THAT JEWS ARE LIVING PEACEFULLY IN IRAN???? THIS WOULD BE A BIGGEST QUESTION FOR YOU ISN'T IT YOU DUMB ASS.

JAY YOU ARE HERE 10 YEARS......INSTEAD OF READING THE QURAN.....READ THE DICTIONARY SO YOU DON'T SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT......AND JAY......FU ALSO......

jay28

EOG Dedicated

DEV YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING TO ME, BUT STOP ATTACKING THE RELIGION MAN. I HATE WHEN THEY ATTACK THE RELIGION WITHOUT KNOWING ALOT ABOUT IT.

YOU WOULD PROBABLY BE MY GRAND PA'S AGE. AND I HATE CALLING YA NAMES.