If it was good enough for Churchill..........

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: If it was good enough for Churchill..........

DEV YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING TO ME, BUT STOP ATTACKING THE RELIGION MAN. I HATE WHEN THEY ATTACK THE RELIGION WITHOUT KNOWING ALOT ABOUT IT.

YOU WOULD PROBABLY BE MY GRAND PA'S AGE. AND I HATE CALLING YA NAMES.

JAY IF YOU WANT NOTHING SAID ABOUT YOUR RELIGION, I WOULD SUGGEST YOU STOP POSTING YOUTUBE VIDEOS ABOUT IT, AND STOP TELLING EVERYONE HOW GRAND IT IS....BECAUSE TO ME IT IS NOT.....

jay28

EOG Dedicated

JAY IF YOU WANT NOTHING SAID ABOUT YOUR RELIGION, I WOULD SUGGEST YOU STOP POSTING YOUTUBE VIDEOS ABOUT IT, AND STOP TELLING EVERYONE HOW GRAND IT IS....BECAUSE TO ME IT IS NOT.....

AS I SAID PEOPLE ARE NOT DUMB. EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT'S GOOD AND WHAT'S BAD. I'M POSTING IT BECAUSE THERE IS ISLAMOPHOBIA OUT THERE. THIS WHOLE SHIT THAT'S BEEN HAPPENING IN MEDIA ABOUT ISLAM IS WRONG. THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO WOULD WANT TO KNOW WHY THE F ARE THESE TERRORISTS HATE US. WHO THE F ARE THEY. AND WHY ARE THEY USING THIS RELIGION FOR WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

AS I SAID EVEN AFTER ALL THESE THINGS IN MEDIA, ISLAM IS THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IN THE WEST. THE REASON IS BECAUSE PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS ISLAM AND WHAT IS THE RELATION BETWEEN TERRORISTS AND ISLAM.

ynot

EOG Dedicated

22) Qalqilyah Oct. 10, 1956

23) Ar-Rahwa Sept. 12, 1956

24) Kahr Kassem Oct. 29, 1956

The Devil

EOG Master

YNOT.....WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH THAT LIST....WOULD YOU START ONE OF EACH TIME THE ISREALIS WERE SUICIDE BOMBED???

ynot

EOG Dedicated

There are 10's of thousands of media outlets that remind us everyday.

I am providing the news you will not get anywhere else.

I will repeat that I do not have anything against Jews and do not hold them responsible for these crimes.

It is the atheists that control Israel and the U.S. Govt.

"Vengence is Mine" saeth the Lord.

So they will get theirs someday.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

DEV, AS I SAID PEOPLE DON'T BORN TERRORISTS OR HATTERS.

THIS SUICIDE SHIT STARTED AFTER 1980's. THIS WASN'T HAPPENING BEFORE.

WHY DO PEOPLE COMMIT SUICIDE BECAUSE THEY ARE DISHEARTED. THEY WOULD PROBABLY BE REALLY OPPRESSED. THEIR HOUSES BEEN DEMOLISHED. THEY CAN'T GO TO SCHOOL OR CAN'T HAVE JOB TO FEED THEIR CHILDREN. THEY ARE NOT TREATED SAME AS OTHERS. THEIR PARENTS BEEN TREATED BADLY. THEIR SONS, FAMILY MEMBER BEEN KILLED

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Well your own leaders do more evil on your own people on a daily basis than the Jews would ever want to or could do in a thousand years. Their slickest move is to keep you guys diverted onto the "infidels" rather than themselves. A textbook example of religion being used by the powerful to keep their subjects in a state of confusion and off their greedy fat asses. Real Arab patriots would be going after the oil barons hogging your wealth, not Israel.

And try not to forget as you recount alleged attorcities the thousands, yea thousands, of missles launced into Israeli civilian neighberhoods from Lebonese civilian neighberhoods.

The Devil

EOG Master

DEV, AS I SAID PEOPLE DON'T BORN TERRORISTS OR HATTERS.

THIS SUICIDE SHIT STARTED AFTER 1980's. THIS WASN'T HAPPENING BEFORE.

WHY DO PEOPLE COMMIT SUICIDE BECAUSE THEY ARE DISHEARTED. THEY WOULD PROBABLY BE REALLY OPPRESSED. THEIR HOUSES BEEN DEMOLISHED. THEY CAN'T GO TO SCHOOL OR CAN'T HAVE JOB TO FEED THEIR CHILDREN. THEY ARE NOT TREATED SAME AS OTHERS. THEIR PARENTS BEEN TREATED BADLY. THEIR SONS, FAMILY MEMBER BEEN KILLED

SO THEY GO AND BOMB A MARKET PLACE JAY?????

WHY NOT JUST KILL THEMSELVES??? WHY SMUGGLE EXPLOSIVES IN BACK PACKS AND KILL SHOPPERS???? I AM SURE THERE ARE BRIDGES OR TALL BUILDINGS THEY CAN JUMP OFF.......

WHY DO THEY PAY THE FAMILIES OF SUICIDE BOMBERS??? WHY NOT GIVE THEM THE MONEY BEFOREHAND SO THEY DON'T COMMIT SUICIDE?????

The Devil

EOG Master

It is the atheists that control Israel and the U.S. Govt.

"Vengence is Mine" saeth the Lord.

So they will get theirs someday.

I THOUGHT YOU SAID THE GOVT WAS BORN AGAINS????? NOW THEY ARE ATHEISTS??? DON'T THINK THEY CAN BE BOTH........

jay28

EOG Dedicated

I CAN SEE THE HATE IN YOU DEV.

I'LL ASK YOU QUESTION PAL. DO YOU HAVE KIDS, WIFE, AND PROBABLY A HOUSE TOO.

IF SOMEONE COMES IN AND GIVES YOU WARNING THAT YOU HAVE A MONTH TO MOVE BECAUSE WE ARE DEMOLISHING YOUR HOME. WHAT WOULD YOU DO. FOR A HOUSE THAT ACTUALLY BELONGS TO YOU. YOU BUILD IT AND NOW BEEN DEMOLISHED WITHOUT GETTING PAID.

AFTER A MONTH A BULLDOZER COMES IN AND START DEMOLISHING YOUR HOUSE. THE SOLIDERS TREAT YOU BAD. THEY DISRESPECT YOU, YOUR WIFE, AND YOUR KIDS. YOUR KID PROBABLY WILL HATE THEM. THAT'S HOW THE HATE STARTS.

PEOPLE DON'T BORN HATRED, BUT INCIDENTS MAKE THEM.

THIS IS JUST ONE INCIDENT THAT'S BEEN HAPPENING THERE. THEY DEMOLISH HOUSES. WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY DEMOLISHING HOUSES.

ynot

EOG Dedicated

I THOUGHT YOU SAID THE GOVT WAS BORN AGAINS????? NOW THEY ARE ATHEISTS??? DON'T THINK THEY CAN BE BOTH........

I said they CLAIM to be born agains to suck in your ilk.

Blasphemy

The Devil

EOG Master

SEE THIS WORKS THIS WAY...YOU ASK I ANSWER...I ASK YOU ANSWER.....

NOT YOU ASK, I ANSWER, I ASK YOU ASK.........

jay28

EOG Dedicated

WHY NOT JUST KILL THEMSELVES???
Well they hate their enemy not themselves. That's the only way they can tell to the world that they are getting oppressed.

WHY SMUGGLE EXPLOSIVES IN BACK PACKS AND KILL SHOPPERS????
It doesn't happens offen, usually it happens at the check points where Israeli troops treat them badly. And they just want to kill Israeli soldiers.

WHY DO THEY PAY THE FAMILIES OF SUICIDE BOMBERS??? WHY NOT GIVE THEM THE MONEY BEFOREHAND SO THEY DON'T COMMIT SUICIDE?????
Because they need support. There is no jobs. There are no schools. Israeli's don't treat them equally. There is a huge racism out there. If you are Jewish, you are king and if you are muslim, you would not be able to attend school university no jobs etc.

Now it's your turn Dev.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Jews lose six million, nearly the entire Jewis populaton of Europe and you guys have to ask, "Why Israel?" You have no real comprehension of the Holocuast and are just manipulated by your Mercedes driven leaders who keep you impoverished, hoard your oil wealth, and incite Jihand against the Israelis to divert attention from their own tyranny.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Oil gluttons leading the arab nations ought to spring forth with a few billion to help Palestinians build an infrastructure in their part of the Holy land but they don't even help their own people who they keep living in squalor while tooling around in their Mercedes.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

Oh now I know frank, that's the reason they are doing this because they lost six million.

They are really oppressed so now they want to oppress others. Is that true Frank.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

When it comes to seeing what their leaders are about, the Muslim apoligists on this board are as mindless as the women and children they get to strap on explosives.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

You know what Frank, I have hard time understanding you Pal.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

<table _base_href="http://127.0.0.1/" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody _base_href="http://127.0.0.1/"><tr _base_href="http://127.0.0.1/"><td class="post2" _base_href="http://127.0.0.1/" valign="top" width="100%">
Hamas Urges Women, Children to Shield Gunmen in Mosque
By Julie Stahl
CNSNews.com Jerusalem Bureau Chief
November 03, 2006

Jerusalem (CNSNews.com) - At least a dozen Palestinian gunmen eluded Israeli capture in the Gaza Strip on Friday, first by taking refuge in a mosque and then by calling on women and children to shield them so they could escape.

Palestinians reported at least one women killed and a second was in critical condition after they were shot during the fray. The Israeli Army said its soldiers had fired only at armed gunmen, who were firing at them from within the crowd.

The standoff began on Thursday evening when some three dozen Palestinian gunmen -- fleeing Israeli forces -- took refuge in a mosque in the northern Gaza Strip town of Beit Hanoun. Gunmen and Israeli troops exchanged fire during the night and part of the mosque's roof collapsed.

On Friday morning, Hamas radio put out a call for women and children to come to the mosque - to form a human shield around the gunmen so they could escape. The Israeli Army said Hamas knows that Israeli troops would not shoot at women and children.

About 3,000 protestors, most of them women, turned out to protect the gunmen -- and the ploy worked. When soldiers searched the mosque later, it was empty, the army said.

This is not the first time that Palestinian gunmen have taken cover in religious buildings to escape Israeli forces. Four years ago, 200 armed Palestinians spent more than a month holed up in Bethlehem's Church of the Nativity.

Israel has long accused Palestinian terrorist organizations of exploiting the civilian population by hiding weapons and launching rockets from within that population -- using women and children as shields, essentially.

Major Tal Levram, aspokesman for the Israeli army's southern command, told Cybercast News Service in a recent interview that the army had observed Palestinian rocket-launching squads sending boys as young as 14 years old to retrieve the launchers that were used to fire rockets at Israel.

In related news, the army confirmed that it launched an aerial attack on a car carrying Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip on Friday. Four militants were killed on their way to carry out rocket attacks on Israel, Israel said.

Since Israel launched its military operation in the Gaza Strip two days ago, it has "hit" 34 armed Palestinians, the army said.

The operation in the northern Gaza Strip is intended to stop the continuing rocket fire on Israeli communities in southern Israel - an almost daily occurrence. Despite the military action, at least 15 rockets fired from the Gaza Strip have landed inside Israel over the last two days, including one that struck a children's playground.

Further north, in the West Bank city of Nablus, Israeli troops shot two Palestinians, killing one of them, as they prepared a car bomb.

<!-- THE POST --> </td> </tr> <tr _base_href="http://127.0.0.1/"> <td class="darkrow3" _base_href="http://127.0.0.1/" align="left">
</td><td class="darkrow3" _base_href="http://127.0.0.1/" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

jay28

EOG Dedicated

FRANK, I'VE SOME QUESTIONS FOR YA

1) DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT BY OPPRESSING THEM, IT WILL CUT DOWN THE SUICIDE BOMBINGS???

2) DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT WHAT EVER ISRAEL IS DOING IS 100% CORRECT???

3) DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY SHOULD REMOVE ALL NON-JEWISH FROM THAT LAND AND ONLY JEWS SHOULD LIVE IN THAT LAND????

4) DO YOU REALLY SUPPORT ZIONISM???

5) WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT THEN OTHER JEWS WHO ACTUALLY SUPPORT PALESTINIANS????

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

If you guys had a clue you'd realize it was your own leaders hoarding the nation's wealth and keeping the population of all the arab countries in squalor. Blaming it all on the Jews is an ancient game with Arab oil barons playing you morons like drugged out whores. Isrealis ain't got nothing to do with the poverty in your countries it's your fat, greedy leaders who use religion to incite you against Israel and off their butts. But like I said you are as mindless on this subject as women and children who strap on explosives while your leaders are driving Mercedes. Rotate, sucka!

jay28

EOG Dedicated

COME ON FRANK ANSWER THE QUESTIONS PAL

1) DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT BY OPPRESSING THEM, IT WILL CUT DOWN THE SUICIDE BOMBINGS???

3) DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY SHOULD REMOVE ALL NON-JEWISH FROM THAT LAND AND ONLY JEWS SHOULD LIVE IN THAT LAND????

5) WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT THEN OTHER JEWS WHO ACTUALLY SUPPORT PALESTINIANS????

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Ask me a few questions after you do something about your real enemy, your fat pig greedy leaders who hoard you nations' wealth while keeping you guys down and very confused with calls for Jihad against a people trying to survive Hitler. You are not just stupid in your inattetnion to your real oppressors, you are bullies outnumbering Jews a thousand to one. Too dumb for any more of my conversation anyway. Get smart pal. Seize the time and off the swine, in Iran, Syria, Saudi Arabia.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

YO FRANK, I'VE NEVER CALLED YOU NAMES. WHY CAN'T YOU ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

You just talk shit man. Last night you accused me of knowing nothing of judaism and in essence said you were a better Jew than me. When I came back with a little lesson on "rachmones" you changed your tune to a different theme. You just talk shit.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

COME ON FRANK, ANSWER THE QUESTIONS MAN.

WHY ARE MAKING EXCUSES?

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Your question are like, "Uh do you still beat your wife?" Israel grants its arab citizens the right to vote along with the jews. That's more than they get in the arab countries. Israel ain't oppressing anyone. It's called self defense. Your oppressors reside in Tehran and Demascus and are laughing all the way to the bank in their Mercedes as they got you jihading against Israelis. Of course no nation, especially one surrounded and totally outnumbered by hundreds of millions vowing their destruction, are wound pretty tight and a mistake in the midst of this e context isn't policy and can be understood. Look dickhead, first you tell me I don't know about judiasim and then when that falls flat you conveniently ignore the pigs in power in your countries which use your bible to manipulate you while blaming the Israelis and hoarding the oil. Unlike your tyranncial people Jews allow other Jews to think for themselves. We don't have sunnis killing shiites and vice versa like the primitive beasts you are. If more than a few Jews got sympathy for the plight of peoples who can't even figure out it's their leaders who are fucking them over that's cool with me. You really don't know what the hell you are talking about. Rachmones, brother!

jay28

EOG Dedicated

YOU DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTIONS MAN. COME ON FRANK, ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

You know Jay, I think you are actually fearful for your own safety if you speak out against the arab oil pigs. That's one thing this thread has shown me. You creatures are so removed from reason, clarity, and democratic processes that you are really a waste of my time. Not once have you addressed the thousands of missles fired from lebonese neighberhoods into israeli neighberhood nor the world trade center, nor the pigs in power in your countries. I think you are afraid to as freedom of thought is someting not permitted by the sunnis, the shiites, and certainly not the tyrants who orchestrate the farce.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

I'LL ADD SOME MORE QUESTIONS FOR YA.

6) WHY IS IT THAT JEWS ARE DEMOLISHING MUSLIMS HOMES BUT IRAN IS NOT DEMOLISHING JEWISH HOMES???

7) WHY DOESN'T IRAN CALL IT SELF-DEFENSE AND KILL JEWS BUT ISRAEL IS STILL OPRESSING MUSLIMS???

8) WHY IS IT THAT THERE ARE MORE RIGHTS IN IRAN FOR JEWISH THEN THERE IS RIGHTS FOR MUSLIMS IN ISRAEL???

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Look man, as soon as Iranian Jews start strapping explosives to their bodies and blowing up children and school buses ask me those questions. Till then keep your stupidity to yourself.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

THEY DON'T HAVE TO YOU KNOW WHY, THEIR HOUSES ARE NOT DEMOLISHED. THEY HAVE MORE FREEDOM. THEY HAVE SCHOOLS. THEY HAVE THEIR OWN COMMUNITY. THEY ARE NOT OPPRESSED BY IRANIAN SOLDIERS EVERYDAY. THEY ARE NOT HUMILIATED INFRONT OF THEIR KIDS. YOU GET IT PAL.

NOW STOP MAKING STUFF, JUST ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.

6) WHY IS IT THAT JEWS ARE DEMOLISHING MUSLIMS HOMES BUT IRAN IS NOT DEMOLISHING JEWISH HOMES???

7) WHY DOESN'T IRAN CALL IT SELF-DEFENSE AND KILL JEWS BUT ISRAEL IS STILL OPRESSING MUSLIMS???

8) WHY IS IT THAT THERE ARE MORE RIGHTS IN IRAN FOR JEWISH THEN THERE IS RIGHTS FOR MUSLIMS IN ISRAEL???

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

You guys started agreeming with me last night regarding the tyranny of your own leaders, told me I was "on the right track" and have now done a total 180. I think you are afraid for your own safety in your own community or among your connections to speak out against your true oppressors and must have had a momentary lapse last night.

jay28

EOG Dedicated

FRANK, PLEASE DON'T GET ME WRONG BUT I'VE REALLY HARD TIME UNDERSTANDING YOU MAN. WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO REPEAT THESE QUESTIONS EVERY SINGLE TIME MAN. CAN YOU PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Check out post 108 for the answers you keep saying you aren't getting. But what about your leaders in tehran and damascus hoarding your people's wealth? What about the thousands of missles laucned from people homes in lebanon into people homes in israel. You are afraid to answer the questions about your fat slob greedy oil barons who run your countries and your jihaist teachings excuse all monstrous acts against "infidels" whether its the world trade center or school buses. You'd be dealing with your true oppressors if you jihaded the arab oil sheiks not israelis scrambling to survive Hitler and now the distracting threats of arab pigs in power in high places. You are afraid to address that, sucka!

The Devil

EOG Master

WHY NOT JUST KILL THEMSELVES???
Well they hate their enemy not themselves. That's the only way they can tell to the world that they are getting oppressed.

WHY SMUGGLE EXPLOSIVES IN BACK PACKS AND KILL SHOPPERS????
It doesn't happens offen, usually it happens at the check points where Israeli troops treat them badly. And they just want to kill Israeli soldiers.

Because they need support. There is no jobs. There are no schools. Israeli's don't treat them equally. There is a huge racism out there. If you are Jewish, you are king and if you are muslim, you would not be able to attend school university no jobs etc.

Now it's your turn Dev.

WHY DON'T THEY BUILD THEIR OWN SCHOOLS....MAKE THEIR OWN JOBS......GROW THEIR OWN FOOD.......DOES IT SAY IN THE QURAN THE JEWS SHOULD SUPPORT THE MUSLIMS????

I DON'T GET YOU JAY.........YOU COME FROM A WAR TORN COUNTRY AND WERE OPPRESSED BY THE TALIBAN AND RUSSIANS...........DID ANY IN YOUR FAMILY BECOME SUICIDE BOMBERS AGAINST THEM?????

jay28

EOG Dedicated

IF THE COUNTRY IS BELONG TO ISRAEL, HOW THE HELL THEY ARE ALLOWED TO MAKE SCHOOLS, AND SHIT IF THERE IS ZIONISM LAW.

THERE YOU GO DEV, YOU AGAIN ATTACKED QURAN. BECAUSE YOU ARE ATHIEST. NO CHRISTIANS JEWISH OR ANY OTHER RELIGION WOULD ATTACK QURAN LIKE YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW. AND THEN YOU ARE PROUD OF IT TOO. YOU ARE DOING GREAT WORK DEV.

WHY DON'T THEY BUILD THEIR OWN SCHOOLS....MAKE THEIR OWN JOBS......GROW THEIR OWN FOOD.......DOES IT SAY IN THE QURAN THE JEWS SHOULD SUPPORT THE MUSLIMS????

I DON'T GET YOU JAY.........YOU COME FROM A WAR TORN COUNTRY AND WERE OPPRESSED BY THE TALIBAN AND RUSSIANS...........DID ANY IN YOUR FAMILY BECOME SUICIDE BOMBERS AGAINST THEM?????