Good Bye and Good Luck to Jake from SportBet...

Although Jake and I have had our differences in the past, there is no doubt he is one of the best people to work with in the industry. He was always passionate, fair and likeable....

He is no longer working for SportBet and I understand that Jake and SportBet parted amicably...

I'd like to personally wish both parties the best of luck in all of their future endeavors...

THE SHRINK

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: Good Bye and Good Luck to Jake from SportBet...

When i heard the news , I thought it odd, that i hadnt seen Jake online in a few days, just figured he was on vacation, but i was finally able to verify, that he and Sportbet have indeed parted ways...

He assured me it was a mutual decision, as he was looking to pursue other venues aside from offshore, and Sportbet has some new plans for their future as well......

My first reaction was "well, i wont play there anymore"...cuz i felt they had done him wrong....But he assured me that was not the case, and to continue with them....they are still very solid, and have good people in place to move on....the parting was "very amicable"

After speaking with him for a short while, i truly feel this was a "mutual" decision, as he almost seemed as if he might be burnt out a little right now, and just needs a change....But one thing about Jake, he was always accessible, and would help with anything you needed...

I'll miss him for sure.....

Hell, i took an easy 200 off of him when the Cubs swept the Padres year before last.......The guy loves those Padres

He was a pretty solid poker player too, maybe he is going on the WPT full time now......:+textinb3

Best of Luck Jake....

Dante

EOG Veteran

I have seen jake posting for many many years

Jake has always been a class act....and he always seemed to be there when a poster had an issue with Sportbet..GREAT CS guy...good luck Jake in what you do next

Wax

EOG Enthusiast

gl Jake.

We spoke several times over the phone and you were always very honest and up front.

gl with all your endeavors!

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated

That is shocking news. Good luck Jake and thanks for all of your help in the past.

RPM

EOG Veteran

first carl, now jake. kind of scary....

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

I always thought he was sportbet as in main owner, lines guy, general manager, decision maker.

WOW, This guy treated me super.

Best of luck Jake on all the things you get going on.