Gangsta Hoops League Saturday -- November 4th

dirty

EOG Master
Ok guys.... Looking to go on a run... getting One tonite.....then will make some decisions tomorrow...

YTD 4-5 -1.5 Units

2 Units

510 Milwaukee -3

Both played tonite...Bucks got smoked by TOR in the 4th and SAC played a tough game and won at Da Bulls.. Milwaukee is a different team at home and with both of them playing B2B..then should win this game by 10 plus... SACtown is still trying to find itself with New personel and coaching change and that will take at least a month... i honestly think this line goes to 5 over nite.... But could be wrong...will not be the first time...

Plays I am looking at but will decide tomorrow

506 Det -8
508 NY +2
517/518 Pho/Clips over ... Hoping it gets bet down from the 215 it is at now.....

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Gangsta Hoops League Saturday -- November 4th

Thank you..... West Coast teams are really what I pick best...takes a while with the Eastern Conf by the style of ball they play....but after a month or so teams start settling in....Let's go on a roll shall we....:houra

dirty

EOG Master

I don't understand the Money to SAC...but we will see...going to take more if it keeps going down....

adding ONe Unit

504 Charlotte +4

506 Detroit -7.5

508 NY Kanicks +3

Going to let the Pho over keep getting bet down....

Sac also got heavy action last night vs. Bulls and upset them. I watched Bucks last night and they looked bad. A lot of teams have followed up a great performance with a dud. Another strange happening, teams playing their home opener have stunk, including both last year's finals participants losing outright.

Home openers?

Indy, lost
Heat, lost
Celtics, lost
Cavs, win no cover
Bobcats, lost
Motown, lost
Bulls, lost
Mavs, lost
Sonics, lost
Warriors, lost
Nuggets, lost
Mem, lost
Spurs, lost
Clips, win no cover

Some very nice dog money lines in that bunch. I may have forgot some?

Teams opening at home tonight.

Wash
NY
Bucks
Houston
Blazers

OF...:+clueless

dirty

EOG Master

Sac also got heavy action last night vs. Bulls and upset them. I watched Bucks last night and they looked bad. A lot of teams have followed up a great performance with a dud. Another strange happening, teams playing their home opener have stunk, including both last year's finals participants losing outright.

Home openers?

Indy, lost
Heat, lost
Celtics, lost
Cavs, win no cover
Bobcats, lost
Motown, lost
Bulls, lost
Mavs, lost
Sonics, lost
Warriors, lost
Nuggets, lost
Mem, lost
Spurs, lost
Clips, win no cover

Some very nice dog money lines in that bunch. I may have forgot some?

Teams opening at home tonight.

Wash
NY
Bucks
Houston
Blazers

OF...:+clueless

I have noticed that Froggie.... early season NBA....:doh1

I am just basically going on the past few years with Mil.... They suck nutz on the road most times and get stomped then come home and play lights out.... Hopefully teams will settle in some in a couple of weeks and the oddsmakers are still off some...

Good Luck

dirty

EOG Master

Looks like the Total has Settled in the Phoenix game

517/518 Pho/Clips over 211.5

That is it for the night :houra

MCP

dirty good luck but the knicks ?? why?? they are beyond bad.

not ragging on you so dont get chippy :)

dirty

EOG Master

BAsically both teams on back to back.... and the trend so far this year in the NBA is play bad on the road then they play good the next Night/game at home or Vice Versa.... Play bad at home then Play better on the Road next game.... Typical early season Baskets....

dirty

EOG Master

4-1 tonte ...got my 2 unit play with Milwaukee....Knicks folded down the stretch.....didn't need the bet down in Phoenix game either... Outright win by the Bobcats..... :cheers and the Bucs came out smokin in the 2nd half :houra

YTD: 9-6 +2.40 Units.....