Gangsta Hoops League -- Sunday Nov 5

dirty

EOG Master
Will update Record after the clips game.....

YTD: 9-6 +2.40 Units

One for Tomorrow right now

1 Unit

708 New Orleans -4

Houston played tonight and has to travel...McGrady is having Hip Trouble and New Orleans I much Improved, especially at HOme.... This Line may go up.... way up if Mcgrady is limited.... Houston is Bad without him

Good Luck

Last edited:

Matt

EOG Veteran
Re: Gangsta Hoops League -- Sunday Nov 5

With you on this one Dirty, accoring to your report McGrady may be injured I decided to jump on it early as well.

dirty

EOG Master

CAme across Don best...said he was grimacing similar to the back injury he has last year but the pain was in his hip not his back.... will know more rtomorrow.... I didn't want to take the chance and miss out on this line as it is. I like New Orleans without knowing this...

Matt

EOG Veteran

Any word on T-Mac? He must be playing as the line is down to -3.5 and may go to -3.

dirty

EOG Master

Just now getting up Matt... going to start checking everything in a few minutes

dirty

EOG Master

Nothing on Don Best except wells prolly will miss.... I am sure they will have to wait until they get to the Arena. Will keep checking all day

dirty

EOG Master

Adding One unit

703/704 Orl/Atl over 194

This one has been bet down as much as it is going to.... Should hit 200 here... The pace was there for the over the other night with the Kanicks....just not the percentage.... If both teams hit 40% this one goes over....Atl runs like the West Coast teams at Home...

Following Froggy on his 2 so far today

Tor over 194
Philly Under 188.5

Will not count in my record tho....

dirty

EOG Master

Done with the Hawks for a while....:cheers At least til Williams gets back

Adding ONe unit

710 Seattle -1.5

dirty

EOG Master

Got the 2 late winners..... SEattle spanked the Lakers... and New Orleans was up by 10 with a minute left and made us sweat that one out.....

YTD 11-7 +3.30 Units .. for Record purposes these are $100 units