MNF in game thread

MCP

Re: MNF in game thread

good thing there is NBA so i dont have to bet this piece of shit game

Early thread! :dancefool Good game to make money on , just like Colts last night!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

U know it's not appealing when I am watching Glenn Beck on CNN over NFL. :smokesmal

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

U know it's not appealing when I am watching Glenn Beck on CNN over NFL. :smokesmal
i didnt bet nfl last two weeks ,cfb i have every week . no way nba:+waving-5 ,cbb every night:houra . the contest here has been e nuf for me in nfl .:+signs8-3

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Cannot believe they just punted that ball........

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

just makes u wonder why they keep recycling these same coaches, and they have no imagination, or guts...

Oakland can do nothing on offense so far, getting shut out, and are 2-5, yet when they have a shot at 4th and 1/2 yard, in opponents territory, and u have a 6'6" qb, u cant sneak it and get that much?

instead you punt, and gain a whopping 27 yards of field position, that you will probably give up on the next offensive play for Seattle....

You are gonna have to score to win, and this was your best shot to get soemthing going, instead you piss on yourself from fear, and punt it away.....

Bring back Buddy Ryan, I am sure he could coach again too....Where is Dan Reeves?...Rick Kotite?