Rumsfeld to resign

MCP

Re: Rumsfeld to resign

could rumsfeld have been subpoenaed by the house once Dems took control?

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

I am pretty sure I heard them say last night that Pelosi gets all types of subpoena power

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Bush still says Rumsfeld has done a superb job
Bush said he came to DC to change the tone of talk and working together.....he succeeded all too well.....he changed the tone to the worst it has ever been. Bush should be wearing orange....he still says the troops should stay over there getting picked off while he and his Saudi pals get richer.

House of cards is tumbling fast.

Luckily we took away all of those weapons of mass destruction and are leaving tons of depleted uranium with a 1/2 million year life expectancy.

One down, two to go.

OF...:doh1

MCP

lol. the democrats voted for the war too. can't believe how short the memory is of the american people.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

They voted to give the president the POWER to declare war, to give him leverage with Iraq, The UN, etc..

MCP

Bush just said the american people do no understand the importances of taxes and security.

I think he assumes we are all like him..

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Bush should take up drinking again.....if he hasn't already.....he's got nothing to lose..............LOL.:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

lol. the democrats voted for the war too. can't believe how short the memory is of the american people.

Could you change your name to IHaveBeenMisinformed? Actually you are about as far off as you could get here, and most other statements you make. I can't believe how you can make totally false posts proceeded by a lol, like you are in the know. There are some who believe we are in this conflict illegally. I would rather be a short memoried American than a know it all poster that really does not know shit from shinola.

A little help for you, as it appears you need it. And just another GDub Republican tie in...

Thanks IHBA, always appreciate clowns to entertain. You amuse me.

OF...:LMAO

"Brother, could you spare a billion??????????"

Good one Froggie !!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that would be a trillion, just to put a dent in it. I thought you might like that. I guess we have a super zero % interest credit card. Maybe we can balance transfer indefinetly. What's in your wallet?

Apparently nothing but credit cards...

OF...:doh1

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

At least I blew my hard-earned credit card advance money on table showers from the best korean girls I could find........and it was worth every penny. Kang-Bah Tupshida! Maybe georgie should have tried it!

You're on a serious roll today froggie.....did you ever make it to osan in Korea when you were in? Maybe some little korean froggies hopping around?

Had my liberty restricted after a wild brawl in lovely Guam. But my buddies said the girls were not all that because they dropped the suckee in you want to suckee fuckee. Something about religion or some lame excuse. One guy had a gal lube up his nuts and pocket them in her butt while riding him. Might have tried that.

Me love you long time...

OF...:+oneofaki

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

There were 4 or 5 of us who would regularly go on road trips to any little ville we could find after our local bars shut down......amazing how we could gather a like number of girls looking to party with us and an accomodating mama-san who would serve us combat bottles of soju and beer with some side dishes to keep us happy. Around 5:30 in the morning, after splitting to some little honey's hooch, we would try to roll our asses back to base, our rallying cry, "PIG FUCKERS !" Then back to work, start all over again that night. Pretty good times in the 'Land of the Morning Calm.' LOL.

Sounds like Army tactics. The Navy, we are the worst scumbag pigfucking whore chasin guys around. There were the guys that stayed on base and sent their paychecks home. Then there were guys like me, action junkies. Come on, you can do my buddy for free after me, can't you? We want that sloppy seconds discount. Two for one? Ha, Soju, boy only about two posters will even know what that is.

Drinking that crap from daipers on.

Soju

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
<!-- start content --><TABLE class="infobox bordered" style="MARGIN: 0px 0px 1em 1em" width=250 bgColor=#f7f8ff><TBODY><TR><TH style="BACKGROUND: #ccf" align=middle width=250 colSpan=2>Soju</TH></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-TOP: 1px solid" align=middle colSpan=2>
<SMALL>Bottle of Chamisul soju with branded glass</SMALL></TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; BACKGROUND: #ccf" align=middle colSpan=2>Korean name</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-TOP: 1px solid" align=right>Hangul:</TD><TD style="BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap">소주</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-TOP: 1px solid" align=right>Hanja:</TD><TD style="BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap">燒酒</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-TOP: 1px solid" align=right>Revised Romanization:</TD><TD style="BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap">Soju</TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-TOP: 1px solid" align=right>McCune-Reischauer:</TD><TD style="BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap">Soju</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Soju is an alcoholic beverage with origins in Korea. The main ingredient is rice, almost always in combination with other ingredients such as wheat, barley, sweet potato, or tapioca. Soju is clear in color and typically varies in alcohol content from about 20% to about 45% alcohol by volume (ABV), with 20% ABV being most common. Contrary to some beliefs, it doesn't contain embalming fluid.<SUP class=noprint title="The text in the vicinity of this tag needs citation.">[citation needed]</SUP> Its taste is comparable to vodka, though it is often slightly sweeter due to the addition of sugar in the manufacturing process.

Do you learn some important shit on these forums or what?

OF...:+waving-5

Robert Gates, former CIA director and current Texas A&M University President, is who Bush wants to replace him.

CIA director -> Texas A&M President -> Defense Secretary?

Sounds like a demotion to me.

:)

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Re: Young *****!

Air Force. But used to get up by Camp Humphrey's closer to Seoul and bang the Army guys' girls.....man, I guess it's just the spectre of old age now, but that young pusssy was very sweet.....never heard of putting your balls in a girls ass.....but you're right....you squids are always putting stuff in any hole you can find.....keep up the good work my friend.....'I've been around, ya know!"..............:+waving-5

Air Force. But used to get up by Camp Humphrey's closer to Seoul and bang the Army guys' girls.....man, I guess it's just the spectre of old age now, but that young pusssy was very sweet.....never heard of putting your balls in a girls ass.....but you're right....you squids are always putting stuff in any hole you can find.....keep up the good work my friend.....'I've been around, ya know!"..............:+waving-5

Air Farce, you homo flyboy. Squids would do Pusan. But Air Force got Thailand. I would not stick my FROG log in any of those infected whores now. Thais running around 50% aids, 70% STD's. Don't like those odds even after double baggin it. But back in the day, they were the best. I would put Japan, Okinawa near the bottom. Korea right after that. Nam was on the outs when I was in so top two Asian destinations to meet classy foreign women and fuck their brains out was Thailand and P.I. And if you were down to your last fiver it still would get you laid, by some pig. Marry me Joe and take me home. Sure thing, but let's get that mouth full again so I don't have to hear that.

OF...:sex

Nope, there are not. They have to travel elsewhere or do a camel.

Iraq whore joke.

This new private has been in Iraq for a few months and needs to get laid. Finally he sees his Gunny and asks him, Sarge I need to get some, what do I do. The Gunny has no clue the kid is green so he points to the camel tied up out back. The private is shocked, but will fuck anything that moves at this point. Later on Sarge comes out to see the kid humpin the camel. What the fuck are you doing private? You told me to use the camel sarge. No I didn't we all ride the camel across the border to where the whores are.

OF...:Dance

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

do you think there is any whores for these guys stuck in Iraq to fuck
Poor bastards...I don't think so.....but I hear the girls in the Army can make a fortune over there....the camel might have been better looking Froggie!

Another perfect tie in for Iraq soldiers and Korea.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

<HR SIZE=1>[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sex slaves and the U.S. military [/FONT]
At a time when the U.S. State Department and the United Nations labor to combat the international trafficking in women, the U.S. military supports a flourishing trade in sex slaves in South Korea.

Hundreds of trafficked women, mostly from former Soviet bloc countries and the Philippines, are forced by local bar owners to work as prostitutes in bars that cater to American servicemen. The women are typically lured to Korea with promises of high-paying jobs but end up being held against their will and coerced into working as prostitutes in circumstances that both the State Department and the United Nations condemn as a form of sexual slavery.

The U.S. military leadership in Korea says it is powerless to put a stop to the practice, which they claim is the responsibility of the Korean police. But the top Korean police expert on prostitution said it is unlikely Korean police will do anything to halt the trafficking because of widespread police corruption.

While U.S. troops continue to be the sex-slave racket?s best customers, U.S. commanders turn a blind eye. And there?s no end in sight.
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Updates: [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]? Report underscores sex-slave problem within South Korea (More) [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]? DoD team to investigate sex-slave charges in S. Korea (More) [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]? South Korea stops issuing visas for foreign dancers (More) [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]? Fighting sex slavery in Korea (More) [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]? Wolfowitz orders moves to halt human trafficking (More) [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Original report: [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]? Sex slaves (For subscribers only) [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]? Despite shut-down efforts, ?juicy girl? trafficking thrives (For subscribers only) [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]? Cheryl: When not working, she?s mostly confined to her room (For subscribers only) [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]? Elena: Desperate to earn $5,000 for a house in Uzbekistan (For subscribers only) [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]? Letters to the editor about Sex Slaves (For subscribers only) [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Photo Gallery: Sex slaves[/FONT]
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Very nice sex slave slideshow.

OF...:dancefool

Poor bastards...I don't think so.....but I hear the girls in the Army can make a fortune over there....the camel might have been better looking Froggie!

When I was in they had a real disaster at San Diego Naval Training Center. A bunch of the Waves, female sailors started a hooker business to make 100X their peanut military pay. There was a huge stink about it, court martials and a bunch of dishonorable discharges. Quite a few of them were in on it, as we always said Join the Navy ride the Waves. Right after that they were changed to WIN, women in the Navy. I just caught public transportation to Ysidro then walked through to TJ. Got in tons of trouble there, even got in trouble bringing real mezcal back through the subtender. Cheap hookers wild times, a sailor's heaven.

OF...:cheers