MOFOME IS GAY!!!

I just didn't want a day to go by with a MOFOME bashing!!! :+textinb3

How is it going buddy roo!!! Hope all is well in the capital!! MAY'N!!:cheers

mofome

Banned
Re: MOFOME IS GAY!!!

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

all is well my friend!!!

Hope the same is true with u and the family!

:party

doing well mo!! went trick-or-treating with the kids last night!! We 151 pieces of candy!! in one bag 63 in the lil bucks bag!! he quit early!!

not a bad hall!! for one night!!:dancefool

mofome

Banned

im glad there is a title on your link...i would be :mad: if i clicked the link and had to hear that horrible song

mofome

Banned

:LMAO

cee, i cant be msn man since my pc is dead. i have to check in at other places to get my vols news. i hope the PC is back tomorrow. im so sad and lonely these days

:+crying-5

pvcpipe

EOG Master

where else but the EOG dump could one see "Saddam sentanced to Hanging" right next to "Mofome is Gay." and my fiancee wonders why I spend so much time here.

:LMAO

cee, i cant be msn man since my pc is dead. i have to check in at other places to get my vols news. i hope the PC is back tomorrow. im so sad and lonely these days

:+crying-5

MO pc is (BYE) , this stinks.

X lee is 2-0 , hopefully we can rally the vols and say ciao to the gaytors in a few weeks.

I was watching waterboy and i finally find out "ciao" is pronounced Chow in real life. I always said ciao to ppl but was :+clueless on how u say it.

:houra

where else but the EOG dump could one see "Saddam sentanced to Hanging" right next to "Mofome is Gay." and my fiancee wonders why I spend so much time here.

IN a perfect world, we'd all be yankees.

:cheers

mofome

Banned

MO pc is (BYE) , this stinks.

X lee is 2-0 , hopefully we can rally the vols and say ciao to the gaytors in a few weeks.

I was watching waterboy and i finally find out "ciao" is pronounced Chow in real life. I always said ciao to ppl but was :+clueless on how u say it.

Lee 2-0?

what about vs Terps
:+clueless

Vols are fine...hard to beat #1 defense in the nation with a fresh QB. our recruiting is looking nice once we steal pagie and eric berry is all vol

:dancefool

i miss cee. this stinks when my PC is (MOUSE). i want ro (rawk) wit cee

Lee 2-0?

what about vs Terps
:+clueless

Vols are fine...hard to beat #1 defense in the nation with a fresh QB. our recruiting is looking nice once we steal pagie and eric berry is all vol

:dancefool

i miss cee. this stinks when my PC is (MOUSE). i want ro (rawk) wit cee

:LMAO Terps dont count they are (ARM)

Didley is (MAD) on vols, shit this stinks.

#1 D in the nation is fsu so im not sure what didley means. :+clueless

Paige he sounds familiar, he's (BYE) on fsu

mofome

Banned

FSU #1 D :LMAO

FSU (DUH)

:finger004

Paige is prolly (HD) on FSU now with Lee. (TV)

FSU #1 D :LMAO

FSU (DUH)

:finger004

Paige is prolly (HD) on FSU now with Lee. (TV)

:+angry1-5 :+angry1-5 :+angry1-5

Republican incumbant Senator got smashed today in PA, so cee is (rawk)

:houra :houra :houra

OD is

:+music1-6 on skins

mofome

Banned

MOs old lady, Logan, has a myspace now. i wish cee and her could be lovers. she is living in York Pa now. she is waiting for cees steaming love meet to intrude her love holes.

MOs old lady, Logan, has a myspace now. i wish cee and her could be lovers. she is living in York Pa now. she is waiting for cees steaming love meet to intrude her love holes.

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

She will say (BYE) where's didley (MMM)

:D