Thur Ice

Decided to post my nhl post here today as well, hopefully ill repeat yesterdays performance in my own forum and bring it to EOG baby!!

<HR class=hr width="100%" SIZE=1> Welcome Back, Welcome Back my Kinky little Monkeys! :+whipping

ok i gotta keep it simple again today so lets roll with it and let the Puck fall where it may

Im sorry you see the sign at the door in my forum right? Think Dog

and its comin right here with Columbus at +115, im sorry and i know youve seen me say plenty about the Blues not going to be the same walk over they were last year but Favored like this? i dont know , i still need some convincing
Colu +115

UM ok the Kings are puttin up 724 shots a game (Not a typo lol)
and then you want them skating around with SJ huh? ok then thanks for the paycheck
SJ /LA O 5.5 -105

Again in Vancouver like ok come on a str 5 :+clueless

LOLOLOLOLOLOL SOLD!!!! at worst a push at fucking worst, this deserves my NIGGA PLEASE award lol, Luongo or not

Ana/ Van O 5 -115

Tor in Boston and this under will be stone cold solid all night!!! twine? what twine? 2-1 at best (Bos giving up 5 a game last 3 yeah yeah i know it)

Tor/Bos U 6 +105

Salami is a tough call for me but it is in its 2 week trend of overs right now and its making it hard to avoid with 8 games that I can see 3 get away real quick like the Wash Caro game, Colu St L game and the LA game , and Phoenix Philly and the high flyin Isles on the board too,, gotta do it again

Salami Over 47.5 today again

The Puck Drops here!!!

See Ya :+waving-5

Re: Thur Ice

Thanks
good luck to you

any thought about ??

Blackhawks

Islander

Well shit man -270 is ridiculous bv for NJ so the only thing you might be able to pull is the NJ cover if you think Chic is still as banged up as i think they are and not seeming to able to score on Marty,, why isnt NJ going to cover the 1.5? i could see it 4 - 0 No?

Good luck in NJ lol

Isles well until someone in Philly decides to hold a clinic on what NOT TO DO ON DEFENSE i mean youre going to stop the Isles who sure do look confident and sometimes you just bring guys together and they Gel and the Isles are surely doin just that, although the Loss at home Vs TB wasnt shocking to me as it was my first play on the Survivor Board which site at 3 and has TB being my 3rd Pick Yesterday so i dont blame NYI for that i blame the Trend i see in TB happening that i just happen to be 2 - 0 on the last 2 games and seeing them well ya know

(G St. NBA is on the board for Surv #4 tonight btw)

so shit man sorry for rambling but hmm isnt that Philly over atleast touchable for some action? as i said in my post i had it mentioned in the games i assume will help me in my salami trek so i hope it gets me the 4- 3 game it deserves ya know?

All i got brother hope it helps

Ege

just to add,,, i dont see Chic scoring more than a goal vs Marty tonight so itll either be 4 - 0 NJ or 3 -1 because Chic found the net once so i cant blame anyone who has NJ PL and the under, but it may be too obvious so its on you i spose

and again on the Isles man, i mean seriously, they didnt go and Buy a team of stars they grabbed a bunch of guys who are just like said Gellin
YOU GELLIN??

so hey like i said i hope this one contribues to my Salami and sees the 7 goals these two should be able to manage between them so well see
hope it helps

ok i erased it myself then lol

welp a 3 -1 night and the fucking Dallas game most likely cost me the Salami with that 1 - 0 DOMINATION they actually pulled the good ole, should have been 16- 0 or 4-0 i mean they really took it to them and they held their own, killin me but not too bad today with the 2 - 1 NcaaF day to boot so lets get em tomorrow

See ya
Ege

I was not that bad.

Islander won and Chic also played nice.

Thanks for your insight Magic, I will follow ur threads.