Rutgers/Lousville -- Lets get some Opinions

dirty

EOG Master
I am of the Opinion that the only way Rutgers stays in this game is if the force TOs or Louisville plays sloppy. I have watched both a few times this year and I just think the redbirds have too much team speed on offense. I don't think the Defense can shut Rutgers totally down as they give up yards and Points to almost every good offense, but the question is....Can Rutgers score with Louisville

Line is 6.5 and 51 across the DB screen this AM....

Am I looking at a swift Kick in the Cahoonas if I get the better team here in the Cardinals....or is this one of those lines that are too good to be True....

:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

smackmastapoop

EOG Member
Re: Rutgers/Lousville -- Lets get some Opinions

I like louis and the over.........I think louis will score at will just like they did against a better WV team.......Rutgers will put up points to as Louis does give up alot of yardage and points.....I could see this one being in the high 60's and maybe hit the 70 point mark

SaintUrban

EOG Member

I'm on Rutgers at +5.5 and then again at +7.0, but if you like Louisville, I think you should wait. My gut tells me that line is going to come back down and you'll be able to avoid laying even the 6.

world traveler

EOG Addicted

i like the under both defense playing really good.
at home ave. pa for rutgers is 6.7 and loiusville road pa is 9.0. the most points louisville has given up on the road this season is 17 and the most pts rutgers has given up at home this season is 13.

i like rutgers particulary because of the linebacker and defensive line play. They showed me very good lateral movement this whole year.

Brohm will have a tough time finding open spots in this zone to throw his 20+ yard passes as he so often did against lousiville. I will gladly take the points in this one.

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

one way to look at it as i sometimes due in huge games is this
LV has to do two things in this game ,first they have to win it. and 2nd they have to cover . thats a big ball and chain to have to lug around watching this one if u got LV

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

this is like a monday night espn college basket game , where any top 30 team at home could beat out right any top 5 team . fans :houra

dirty

EOG Master

Look at this stadium..... OPen ended no corners and one level

<TABLE class=mini cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
In 2004, a record-crowd of 42,612 packed the stadium to see the Scarlet Knights upset Michigan State, 19-14.​

Rutgers Football - Stadium History

I mean comeon.... SEC schools get more than 40k for the spring game..... this is not a Home field advantage when you have played at the places Lville has played in the past like Cuse, WVA, Miami (FLA), etc.... 40k Is a good HS crowd for South GA, FLA and Texas Football :+textinb3

I am going to Rutgers +6.5 and Under.

I am not sure about Rutgers +6.5 but I think UNDER should not have any problem.
Both teams has very good defense. both defense should be charged up as we are talking about big game.

People who love the over should second think them selfs here.. whats rutgers game plan... so obvious, keep the ball away from louisville, and rutgers defense isnt like that 3-3-5 crap west virginia runs... and you think rutgers defense is bad... people ned to realize rutgers not a bust....

Ill have my official picks up in alil bit watching the line...

People who love the over should second think them selfs here.. whats rutgers game plan... so obvious, keep the ball away from louisville, and rutgers defense isnt like that 3-3-5 crap west virginia runs... and you think rutgers defense is bad... people ned to realize rutgers not a bust....

Ill have my official picks up in alil bit watching the line...

Yeah exactly.

I dont think this game will be high scoring.
In my opinion best bet for this game is UNDER.

Well, why bother even asking,,,,,

Well, why bother even asking,,,,,

didn't you see frankjohnson's "Stone Cold Lock"? LMAO! Shit, I played Rutgers this am, now I have to BAIL on that one!!:doh1:doh1 :doh1 :doh1 :doh1

devilmann

EOG Addicted

Call me square .. but I like Louisville at -6.5 here.