Going for 10 Consecutive Winners Tonight!!!!

That's right guys!!!!

I have posted 9 straight WINNERS and guess who is playing tonight baby???!!!

ODU is favored by 10.5 over Monmouth.....

I will post my pick with analysis later!!!!

And yes, I will be there at this game!!!! :+music1-6

THE SHINK

Re: Going for 10 Consecutive Winners Tonight!!!!

Pros-
Monmouth returns everyone from a NCAA tourney team, that WON a game, plus almost beat Nova. They have won their conference title the past few years. They will be a tough team to beat for the unproven Monarchs, who lost A LOT ( 2 leading scorers, Alex Loughton and Isaiah Hunter are gone) and ODU'S best player, Arnaud Dahi is coming off knee surgery.

Monmouth was one of the top 65 teams in the country last year, I don't think it's so easy to check them off as an automatic Win. ODU has their hands full. Other then ODU being at home, tell me why they should win this game?

Cons-
Listen, I'm not really sure what to expect of our team this year, but I think we win this game by about 15. ODU will be much more athletic than Monmouth, and I just think our seniors are ready to go.

Monmouth is not that strong. Drexel, another CAA team, plays them almost every year and beats them handily. Yes Monmouth may be favored to win the NEC -- but its the NEC. As long as you aren't playing in their gym with NEC refs -- who aren't even fit to call a high school basketball game -- Monmouth should lay down pretty easily. At home, ODU should win by a comfortable margin.

Conclusion-
There will be much more pressure on this ODU team tonight to perform well than there will be on Monmouth. I don't understand how a good team like Monmouth, who made the March Madness tournament last year, can be getting 10 1/2 points againt an ODU team who has lost arguably it's two best players from a year ago? Furthermore, The Constant Center, where ODU plays its Home Games, will not nearly be sold out to capacity.

Good Luck guys,

THE SHRINK

I see a few 11 1/2's out there now...

I'd take the points because I doubt the 11 1/2's will last! :dancefool

nut6

EOG Master

i played under 125.5 early this morning.What do you think?

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

shit if they lost thier best players!

how can they still be favored by 11 pts!! i mean 3 best players right??

what u think they will get blown out!! by some guys who are not so good??

well if MOnmouth has the same players as last year! then they are a lock!

Coast2Coast

EOG Senior Member

Shrink,
FYI both of Monmouth's starting guards from last year, Azarelli (9 ppg as the PG) and Kenny (8 ppg), graduated. They have four veteran front court guys back, including their two leading scorers. And both of this year's starting guards did see action last year as freshmen, so they are an experienced bunch.

Good luck.

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..go you fightin' monarchs..!!

all the way..>>

to the final 4..!!!

gl

:Dance

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated

Seems like ol' Shrink tried hoodwinked us. He got us all betting Monmouth in order for himself to get a better line. If this is true, that's pretty bush league. I blame myself for my own loss, but that's pretty freaking shady. I thought this was a forum to share info and help each other out.