Congrats to the top cappers!!!

ellisanders

EOG Enthusiast
Wow a few guys had great weekends. This place is a gold mine. Trace, Piranha, Fezzik, Shrink...we are all truly blessed. Hope they keep it up. Lotta good early numbers so far.

Fishing too

EOG Member
Re: Congrats to the top cappers!!!

Trace: I have been following you for about7 years and really appreciate your thoughts over time. Take care and the best.:+signs8-3

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Welcome Fishing too.

I echo a thanks to all of you for posting your selections as well.

CrazyIvan

EOG Veteran

Why am I not mentioned here?

I have a winning record in all football (NFL, CFL and College), and have been successful the last season and I'm sharing my plays here...

Ellis, I thought we were pals... thanks for not recognizing....

Ray Luca

EOG Master

I am 20-10 +$9,500 in the NFL, all plays posted here at EOG. I only post 3 games a week for a dime each.

I don't care about being recognized but want to alert people to my plays since I stay out of the majority of the conversations here and am still relatively unknown. Would love to see more guys tailing and earning.

Yea im new on here... and im 10-4 i mean im putting up 70 percent winners... i mean by next year ill have some respect on here.... but Ivan i hear you.. i like your work... i respect you....

ellisanders

EOG Enthusiast

Sorry Ivan. Did not mean to omit your prestigious name. All praise be to Crazy Ivan.

ellisanders

EOG Enthusiast

Luca don't worry we see you. I do anyway. Much love. Moyez, give it a little more time. You came on here posting picks when the other top cappers got Xtremely HOTTT so I can understand peolple not paying that much attention. I look at all your posts and follow your record. Probably gonna take more than 14 games for people to give you props. One suggestion though--I know you are proud of the off-EOG record, but on here it's moot. Leave it off your posts and I think it will give you a little more cred. Just gives people something to argue with you about. hope EVERYONE keeps winning!!!!