Notice how the American terrorists are Righties???

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Timothy McVeigh - Republican
George Bush - Repubican

Does idolizing Malkin turn you into a terrorist?

Apparently Freeper Chad Castagana, the man who sent the phony anthrax letters to Olbermann, Pelosi and others?worshipped Malkin and Coulter. What a surprise. Countdown takes a look?.

Video-WMP Video-QT

Conservatives often complain about pop culture images influencing their kids (Bill O'Reilly recently attacked society because Saw III was a hit in movie theaters) so now the question must be asked. Are the rantings of right wing zealots influencing their readers into acting like terrorists?

John Cook about Chad: "Ann Coulter is a goddess and I idolize Malkin and Ingraham?" they sort of?present a kind of rhetorical world view where they have their troops out there and I think he thought of himself as one of their troops and wanted to live up to their standards?

(Ok, I'm having a little fun here, but you get the picture.)

When Malkin printed the personal information of the UC Santa Cruz students a while back?they received numerous death threats. The students contacted me for help at that time and I wrote about it to try and stop the hatred being sent their way. A few bloggers de-linked her.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Notice how the American terrorists are Righties???

Manson didnt blow up buildings or invade countries did he?

Bundy was a Republican

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Devil is a complete airhead ... enuff said

:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool

The Devil

EOG Master

DOC, MAYBE AFTER GOLF SEASON I CAN WORK WITH YOU ON YOUR RETORTS.....YOU NEED HELP....AND FACE IT FLYERBOY.....I AM THE BEST......

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

The "best" what???

Throw down another 16 ounce PBR Tiger and things will be OK!

The Devil

EOG Master

THAT'S ONE THING I LIKE ABOUT DOC.....HE ADMIRES ME, THAT I AM SO MUCH SMARTER THEN HE IS..........ANYTIME YOU NEED ADVISE DOC.......DROP ME A POST........

The Devil

EOG Master

STILL BOTHERS YOU FLYERBOY, THAT YOU CAN'T KEEP UP..........KEEP READING MY THREADS, YOU WILL LEARN ONE DAY.........

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated

Dont forget ELF. The people are crazy fucking tree huggers buddy.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I can always tell when some some Arab stiffed Devil on a ride from La Guardia

The Devil

EOG Master

Doc, you need new material.....

Doc let me ask you.......do you know what a NYC Taxi medalion costs????

Just another thread of BS from Doc.

"Some radical environmentalists have used tactics such as vandalism, theft, death threats, assault, attempted murder and murder."
<!-- STORIES --> <table border="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td> Violinist mom charged with being US environmental terrorist
Apr 01 12:04 PM US/Eastern
</td> <td align="right"> </td> </tr> <tr><td> <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td valign="top"> <table style="border: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204);" cellspacing="5"><tbody><tr> <td valign="middle"> </td> <td valign="middle"> </td> <td valign="middle"> <script>try { insert_digg_btn('us'); } catch(e){}</script> </td> <td valign="middle"> </td> </tr></tbody></table> </td></tr> </tbody></table> </td></tr> </tbody> </table>
A mother that gives violin lessons will face trial in the northwestern US state of Washington on charges she was an environmental terrorist, prosecutors said. Briana Waters, 30, of the famously liberal California city of Berkeley, has pleaded innocent in a Seattle federal court that she that fire bombed a horticulture center in 2001.

A US district court judge allowed Waters to remain free pending the start of her trial in June, but ordered that she turn in her passport and have her whereabouts monitored electronically.
Waters was the first person charged in connection with an attack that destroyed the Center for Urban Horticulture at the University of Washington in May of 2001, according to Emily Langlie of the US Attorney's Office.
The fire was one of a series of arson attacks in the Pacific west that police believe were committed by militant environmental activists linked to the Earth Liberation Front and the Animal Liberation Front.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Nice to see that IMPERIAL WIZARD has been given PC access by the warden