Forsberg back tonight, will it help?

Salo

EOG Dedicated
Flyers center Peter Forsberg could return to the lineup Wednesday night against Anaheim after missing two games with a sprained right ankle.
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=2></TD><TD width=65> </TD></TR><TR><TD width=2></TD><TD width=65>[SIZE=-2]<CENTER>Forsberg</CENTER>[/SIZE]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Forsberg has struggled to find an answer to the skate problem that's causing him discomfort to his surgically repaired right ankle, and has only five goals and nine points in 14 games.

Flyers trainer Jim McCrossin said on Tuesday that Forsberg was fitted with an orthotic brace.

"Some minor adjustments had to be made and they were made overnight," McCrossin said. "Peter was going back out to skate again today and we decided we are going to touch base when I get into Anaheim."

Forsberg hoped the brace would finally allow his foot to fit comfortably in his skate.

Also, Flyers defenseman Denis Gauthier had surgery Tuesday to repair a torn labrum in his left shoulder and was expected to miss 10 weeks.

Gauthier tried to play through the pain before deciding he needed surgery. McCrossin said Gauthier would start his rehab on Wednesday.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Forsberg back tonight, will it help?

NO

wouldn't help if bobby clarke, reggie leach and everyone else from the Broad Street Bullies could suit up - this team BLOWS

Lay -1.5 with confidence

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Forsberg back tonight, will it help?

as i was saying before someone edited my post

i look for the Flyers to score 5 in the 1st!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!