BCS games.....

d ray

EOG Dedicated
This might sound dumb to some people, probably the ones that think the big ten is overrated. Anyway let's say you believe the loser doesn't make the national title game. The loser would more then likely go to the Rose Bowl being a Big Ten team. Agreed? Ok, now let's say that Michigan beats Ohio State. Ohio St. to the Rose bowl and michigan to play USC (if they beat ND that is). With Michigan winning it can only help my Badgers who are currently 9th in the BCS and underrrated in my opinion. one of the best defenses in the country. anyway, possibilty of wisconsin vs ohios st. in the rose bowl? i'd love to see it because they didn't play this year. but i doubt the general public want to see a big ten vs big ten in a BCS game. if michigan would win, does wisconsin make a BCS game, or do they need help?

Re: BCS games.....

if the BCS was smart..
they'll fix it so Rutgers get that, title shot.
Would be the biggest viewed game ever.

the biggest cinderella ever in modern day sport.

if you don't count boxing

IMO its going to be more of the same.. same ole same ole.
USC vs Mich/Ohio St
which in unfortunate, I would rather see cinderella in NCAAF

d ray

EOG Dedicated

FUCK RUTGERS, who in their right mind would even be interested in that game, please tell me you are kidding. west vagina will kick the shit out of them anyway. i seriously can't believe someone in their right mind thinks rutgers would even stand a chace.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

after reading your comment again, i'm still pissed, FUCK RUTGERS!!! are you kiding me!!! WOW,,,,, do you actually believe that? if you do, please go to hell.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

wait a second, still pissed, I'd rather get shot in the face then watch OSU or Mich vs rutgers.

mofome

Banned

i hope Rutgers gets in. If they beat WVU they are much more deserving than USC/ND

Florida will lose.

Rutgers/OSU is what i would like to see most

:dancefool

dirty

EOG Master

IMO...NOone outside the Midwest wants to watch Wisconsin...hell it was painful to watch them when they play UGA and got smashed in the Outback bowl or whatever it was a couple of times.... The rest of the country would much rather have a Cinderella story Rutgers instead of a good Wisconsin team....

And FWIW...why are you attacking A poster that has a different opinion than you.... Makes no sense and was uncalled for

its ok Dirty.. I got thick skin and sense of humor.. haha

Seriously though.

Thats whats wrong with the BCS.
Cinderella never gets invited to the dance.

Why wouldn't Rutgers be deserving? Game is played on the field
not paper. With out a playoff system, only way to change the BCS
is for the little guy to upsetting perennial power houses.

jwunderdog

EOG Addicted

This might sound dumb to some people, probably the ones that think the big ten is overrated. Anyway let's say you believe the loser doesn't make the national title game. The loser would more then likely go to the Rose Bowl being a Big Ten team. Agreed? Ok, now let's say that Michigan beats Ohio State. Ohio St. to the Rose bowl and michigan to play USC (if they beat ND that is). With Michigan winning it can only help my Badgers who are currently 9th in the BCS and underrrated in my opinion. one of the best defenses in the country. anyway, possibilty of wisconsin vs ohios st. in the rose bowl? i'd love to see it because they didn't play this year. but i doubt the general public want to see a big ten vs big ten in a BCS game. if michigan would win, does wisconsin make a BCS game, or do they need help?

Impossible only 2 teams from one conference are allowed to go to a BCS bowl.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

sorry about harsh comments, this is why i hate college FB, we let computers and polls figure out our national title game. what a joke. no one knows who'd be the best matchup. It'll just be the teams that can make the most money. lol. but thats my point, wisconsin wont get in because no one wants to watch them, they won't generate interest or money. CFB is all about $$$$$. sick