todays picks from moyez...

Sorry i fell asleep... had long night of work...

Took MSU getting 18...
BC/Maryland Over of 43....

GLTA....

Eog Rec 11-8

Re: todays picks from moyez...

You realize you posted these plays a hour and half after the game started.
Hope you don't plan on putting it in your record

so yea they going on my record... i told my friend to call them in for me bc i knew i was gonna be sleeping

ellisanders

EOG Enthusiast

HAHAHAHA! And you wonder why ppl are not respecting you. You post the MD/BC play after the game has alreay gone over, and MSU up 13-7.

ellisanders

EOG Enthusiast

I'm just telling ya, be prepared to catch a lot of backlash from this. Kinda feel like hijacking thread. Yours will do:
Kansas-3 2*
Mich/OSU U41 1*
Cincy+7 1*(bought the hook)
Miss St. +14.5 1*
USC -5.5 1*
Bama +3 1*(bought the hook)
BYU-27 1*
Marshall-3 1*
E Carolina -2.5 2*

Oh by the way, I took MD/BC over, UNC, Duke, Wisc., ND, also. 1 winner so far today. Was up 3* going into today. We shall see, we shall see.

yea well elliss i dont care... im winning money... so i dont care honestly... im 2-0 so far today wooooo

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

Yeah I got these picks in before 12:00. He left them on my AIM last night before he went to work. Nice start to the day Moyez :houra

For my 330 picks...

Arizona/Oregon (+15.5)
Kansas/Kansas St (O 52)
Mich/ Ohio State (O 41)

Good luck today men.... Waiting on Psu game to end... to post my other win....

ellisanders

EOG Enthusiast

You guys remember when I called Detroit in five games over the Lakers a few years ago??? That was great. Add that to my record 99-1. YESSSSSS! You two are hilarious.:+signs15-

Ellis get over your self what do you care bout my record... geez you like guys or something... go to your post worry about your picks.... thanks Moyez... your the kid who wont be mature and just realize where here to help each other and post picks... wow maybe i had a thing called work.. and i didnt wanna post because i wasnt sure what my lines where till i woke up.... geez not like i posted 3 days later... a lousy hour and a half.... grow up please... you little kid

ellisanders

EOG Enthusiast

UNC win
BC/MD over win
wisc loss
101-2 wooo....yeah for me
Respect me
Respect me
Somebody
Anybody
Please...

yeah go blow your self you little kid... im going to watch some football and have some fun.. you must be the person no one likes... the annoying little shit... go respect your worthless picks... Your like what 10 years old.. haha

ellisanders

EOG Enthusiast

An hour and a half...thats all...Oh well by all means wait and call your bookie an hour and a half into a game and make your picks. I'm sure he will be more than happy to take those plays. What a joke. I work too. Most ppl do. 14 hour days. And didnt you get the memo..This is my post. Your posting privileges were rescinded for posting false records. And don't try to act like an adult now after you talked shit to zero the other day. You are a huge fake record posting prick and I think you have a ghost. In your own post you say thanks to yourself??? Did you forget which screen name you were using??? Think we have another A-A on our hands.

To bad my friend called them in you dumbass..... And erb is my friend check the ips... so im fake yeah... dont you wish hahah... What is the record to you huh? Its just for my tabs.... you make a big deal out of it.... and i dont see why... just grow up....

Just grow up... were all here to win post picks... see what each other have to say... but omg i posted a pick that my friend called in before the games when i was sleeping... omg im fake now... just get a life....

Ellis you still mouthing off... geez prolly people liek you that give eog a bad name ugh... little kid you are... sad you lost on duke haha... sad....

ellisanders

EOG Enthusiast

So let me get this right--you say you did not want to post the picks last night because you did not know what the lines would be today--then you, oh wait I'm sorry, your friend(you/your friend--same person) says that you sent him the picks last night. But I thought you were not gonna post the picks last night so instead you send your friend the picks to make for you--last night might. That makes no sense.

ellisanders

EOG Enthusiast

Nope I disagree. People like you that post false records and, if EOG has a bad name then why did you knowingly come to it. Guess you thought a welcome mat would be rolled out for you.

ellisanders

EOG Enthusiast

Besides what do I care about these little bets I posted. Grand is a drop in the bucket. Oh yeah just to update the record
101-3
Woo
Yea for me Please give me some respect
Please...(crickets chirping)

Yea respect me wooo... yea 2-0 gonna be 3-0 in one score in ohio state.... arizona beating oregon outright... and 30 points at half in kansas... hmmm
5-0 o yea im fake hahah

And you know what i dont need to ask for respect... im starting to earn it around here....

WOOOOOO 3-0 on the day... at half, good call by me... thank you thank you... hopefully going have some more good news in alittle bit out of oregon and kansas.....

Brutus Buckeye

EOG Senior Member

WOOOOOO 3-0 on the day... at half, good call by me... thank you thank you... hopefully going have some more good news in alittle bit out of oregon and kansas.....

I think what ellis is trying to say is that you are a fucking idiot.

I agree. You are a fucking idiot.

Woooooo 4-0 thanks to arizona... sleeper pick of the week.... killing oregon... im the idiot that 4-0 wooo

You guys are funny... so worried about my record... calling me a fake... lol its kinda amusing to see you guys like paying attention to me this much... go worry bout your selfs... yea im an idiot winning money... wooop wooop..

tool21

EOG Dedicated

moyez, it's not right to post bets after the game has allready started. You claim that your gaining respect, but in order to gain respect u gotta do it by the rules. Anyone can post late picks and have a good record. You might be legit, u might suck. The only way for us to know is if u post them picks before the games. EARN YOUR RESPECT THE RIGHT WAY!! g/l

Hey tool... i understand but its in... i bet it... wow i forgot to post 8 am when i got out of work... big deal.... im 5-0 woopwoop thank you kansas....

Eog Rec 16-8 wooo

i might be back on tonight with my picks... god for bid im fake why would you people want them any ways...