MOMENT OF SILENCE!! FOR A DIRT DOG!!

BILLY BALLGAME is calling it quits after his knees finally give out!! All RED SOX fans should stop for a moment of silence for the Yankee killer who helped bring the WS title back to BOSTON!!

MO RIVERA can sleep alittle better knowing the may'n who caused him so many nightmares has retire!!

:+signs8-3 have a great retirement BILLYBALL GAME!! A TRUE DIRTDOG!!

Re: MOMENT OF SILENCE!! FOR A DIRT DOG!!

I KNOW IT'S TOUGH FOR YOU SHRINK!!

YOU SAW HIS HANDY WORK FIRST HAND IN 2004!! WHEN HE ALMOST TOOK MO BALLS OFF WITH THE SHOT BACK UP THE GUT!!:LMAO

This MEDIOCRE ball player was with 4 different ball clubs and spent more time on other teams than the Red Sox....

He didnt even retire on the Red Sox!

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

Shrink lets be honest, if it wasn't for yahoo or google searches, would you even know who this guy was........:+textinb3 :+textinb3

Da Dogg

janus

EOG Dedicated

if you say "who cares" slowly, there is a silent moment between the words.

the guy was a lifetime .291 hitter and won the mlb batting title 2003 and was a huge part of the 2004 world champion RED SOX with the bat and glove!!

he was known in the minors as one of the hardest outs and took it to the big leagues, but knee problem plagued his career.

i think without the knee problems he could have been a hall of famer, but that would have probably kept him from signing with the SOX!!

I for one love watching a hard nosed, gritty player like BILLYBALLGAME!! :thumbsup