ATT ALL 5Dimes NHL Parlay Contestants!!!

For some reason or another..The rules are not in the contest thread..I beleive Dirty had mentioned EOG having problems posting them this week..I have gone over the rules which I have saved..I just realized you must play @ least 10 parlays and not more then 20..I noticed I have played 22..Last 2 lost so do they count as losses?? If so I understand but then can we play more than 20..Blind Luck who is a favorite is @ 24 and counting..I beleive others fast approaching or over 20..I just counted mine and his because we are the ones playing multiple parlays nightly..Each person should keep an eye out on how many you have played..Guess I`ll have to sit still till end of month unless otherwise notified..GL to all..Thks..-Jojo

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: ATT ALL 5Dimes NHL Parlay Contestants!!!

20 a month? or 20 theyear???

if 20 a year why bother with a contest.

ITS 20 A MONTH TRY..I NOTICED SOCCEROOS @ 30 AND COUNTING TONIGHT:+clueless

ClubmanCoop

EOG Veteran

Each poster will make a Minimum of 10 parlays a Month and a Maximum of 20 parlays a Month to qualify for the Prizes

To Qualify for yearly Prizes each player must have a minimum of 50 plays and a Maximum of 100 plays

So anything over 20 dont count IMO

BTW nice start this season :thumbsup

Jojo-Rex<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_500453", true); </SCRIPT> .....................anything over 20 shouldnot count! congrats on ur great start! :+signs8-3 and thanks again 4 that tip u gave me!:cheers