San Diego State (awful team)
Indiana (awful team)
Northwestern (awful team)
Minnesota (awful team)
Purdue (terrible team)
illinois (pathetic team)
Penn state @ home (decent team)
Iowa (bad team) (should have lost)

Best win, by far, is over penn state, at home. and penn states best win is ....at minnesota by 1?

:+clueless

:LMAO

its too funny to hear all this crap talk about the SEC and out of conference crap. nice schedule for this team that the Big-10 people are calling "underrated". they would get handled in the SEC. they're quite slow.

Wisc played one good team, Michigan, and got killed. they had a late drive that made things look a bit better, but they really got their asses kicked.

:dancefool

SEC > everyone else.

:houra

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Big-10...wisconsin

yeah, yeah, yeah ....

Heard all that smack a few years ago ... Iowa beat both LSU and Fla recently in Bowl Games

NO ONE in the SEC could handle OSU or Michigan this year .. clearly the best 2 teams in the country

For one thing, Wisconsin didn't get killed by Michigan.
Lost by 14. The game was tied at halftime. I don't consider that getting killed.

If Michigan doesn't score their last touchdown and lose by 11 instead of 3, would you consider that getting killed by Ohio St?

Didn't Wisconsin kick the crap out of Auburn last year in the Capital One Bowl? SEC team correct?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

i think wisconsin is underrated as well.....their schedule was not real tough, but they are a solid team (with Stocco healthy)....i dont think they are BCS necessarily, but they are good, and could beat many top teams on a neutral field..

Wisconsin is a good team- but let's just end all conferences and everyone select who they play or have invitationals like basketball!!!!!!

wiskers

EOG Dedicated

actually the team speed is the best they ever had at wisconsin and they could play with any s.e.c. team any day.(check out their dominating win over auburn last year)

mofome

Banned

yeah, yeah, yeah ....

Heard all that smack a few years ago ... Iowa beat both LSU and Fla recently in Bowl Games

NO ONE in the SEC could handle OSU or Michigan this year .. clearly the best 2 teams in the country

:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3

who cares about a couple years ago? Iowa sucks bud. utah won a BCS game a couple years ago. so what?

:+waving-5

mofome

Banned

Lost by 14. The game was tied at halftime. I don't consider that getting killed.

If Michigan doesn't score their last touchdown and lose by 11 instead of 3, would you consider that getting killed by Ohio St?

Didn't Wisconsin kick the crap out of Auburn last year in the Capital One Bowl? SEC team correct?

wisconsin had to kick a fg with 2minutes left to cover push the 14. they were down 17 points with 2 minutes left. they got their asses kicked. wsic had under 200 total yards until they played the mich prevent.

:+waving-5

mofome

Banned

i think wisconsin is underrated as well.....their schedule was not real tough, but they are a solid team (with Stocco healthy)....i dont think they are BCS necessarily, but they are good, and could beat many top teams on a neutral field..

i think they are good. but they are rated as a good team which means they are not underrated imo.

they beat nobody. PSU? PSU is not a good football team. tho, they did beat MSU by 4 at home this weekend.

i think they have a decent team.

mofome

Banned

actually the team speed is the best they ever had at wisconsin and they could play with any s.e.c. team any day.(check out their dominating win over auburn last year)

omg, i know i know this is the best team speed wisc has ever had. how many times did you read that this year? ive read that too. fact is, i watched them and they are not nearly as fast as SEC teams. they really are pretty slow.

they couldnt win in the SEC week in and week out.

no no

:+textinb3

well stated- I agree 100%

mofome

Banned

well stated- I agree 100%

but they did get killed by michigan. down 17 points with 2 mins left and only 190 yards of offense is getting your ass kicked. henne handed wisc 3 ints but they still were smashed by 17.

:+textinb3

i agree 100%

:dancefool