Who annointed Dallas-wtf 11 point favorite?

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated
Re: Who annointed Dallas-wtf 11 point favorite?

Before their 3 point win over the Skins, the Bucs lost by 14-17-14. Last two times these two played, the Bucs won by 17 each time.

world traveler

EOG Addicted

thet opened at -13 i say is 2 things #1 The boys are americas team and get a ton of square bets #2 they beat the colts last week so everyone has the boys on their minds for this week. I think cowboys win easy maybe not by 11 so i will sit on the fence and wait for the line to drop some more if it hits 10 im on it, i think the boys are good for a td and fg against a stinking Pirate

idiotspayforpick

EOG Dedicated

Bad spot for Tampa, 3 games in 11 days, injuries on the defensive side of the ball, and they have no offense. The secondary has slim to none chance of containing those receivers. The Bucs WR's can't catch the football, more drops so far this year than in prior two combined. I don't see how they come close to covering that number. It is, however, the NFL, so anything can happen. Just my two cents.

Best of luck

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Half of Tampa's defensive starters are out

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

:doh1

lbklpkj po8ip oyuki9ikg 58ugu

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzreeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooo:dancefool

:p :+waving-5 :+signs15-

kvkjhjhgktjniijki uij 88uy85n8 88h886ut
t8gtrut gfffjfv:LMAO jnvnhghjgjjfjvbjvbjiufchfcfhfjghjgjuu8 uhgkgkhhjjhjhgjig6yihgyugbvjujythi