HD's 11/26 Week 12 NFL (61-48-5 YTD)

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated
2-1 on Turkey Day.

After a great Thanksgiving, I've had 2 disastrous days. So this may mean to fade me, or it may mean that I am due for a good day. I pray its the latter.

Houston (+4')
The Jets have been a nice surprise, but now they are getting a little overvalued. The Texans cost me LW, but they seem to be improving a little bit.

Pittsburgh/Baltimore Over 39
The Ravens have opened up the offense and Pittsburgh is bound and determined to let Ben sling it donw the field no matter what the consequences.

San Francisco (+5)
The Rams cannot stop the run, period. Frank Gore should have a big day. The Niners defense has improved this year.

Atlanta (-3)
When Vick is getting ripped by the media and the coaches, that's when he plays best. When he gets praised, that's when he sucks. He was getting ripped this week, so I go with the Dirty Birds.

Cincinnati/Cleveland Over 42'
Cincy has found their offense again, but they can't stop the run, so expect Reuben Droughns to have a big day and the Brownies to move the ball down the field.

New England (-3')
NE has a new field and they seem to have the right focus right now. The Pats are 2-3 at home and laying points to the best team in the NFC? I go with the hooded aweatshirt slob in this one.

Philadelphia (+9)
I think the team rallies around Garcia at least for one week. Eagles DC Jim Johnston likes to bring a bunch of different blitz packages and this will force Peyton to throw early. The Colts offense is a timing offense and I think the Eagles defense could throw them off. Plus, I think the Colts will run more today since the Eagles did not stop the run vs. the Titans LW.

GL

HD
<!-- / message -->

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: HD's 11/26 Week 12 NFL (61-48-5 YTD)

Yikes, we disagree on several, but agree on Atlanta...lets hope we get that one for sure..

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
Late add:

Washington (+6)

GL

HD

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated

See BucsFan, what did I tell you. You're 4-2 at halftime and I'm 1-5. You're a good capper and I fucking suck! Everything I built up throughout the season is going to be gone in 3 days. God, I hate myself.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

See BucsFan, what did I tell you. You're 4-2 at halftime and I'm 1-5. You're a good capper and I fucking suck! Everything I built up throughout the season is going to be gone in 3 days. God, I hate myself.

Nah, dont get down, you'll make a comeback, dont worry....

Just use money management...u should never lose in 3 days what u took, a season to build up....you know that...

stay the course..

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated

Add:

Oakland (+14)
Have to take shot here with SD off 2 huge comeback road wins. Raider defense playing better and at least Brooks can avoid sacks unlike Walter.

GL

HD

Hoosier Daddy

EOG Dedicated

Add:

Giants/Tennessee Over 45
Giants will open up the offense today and Titans will move the ball running.