Looks like Shula will be fired shortly

OscarB

EOG Dedicated
Re: Looks like Shula will be fired shortly

Good Call Mofo. Word is they put the hammer down about mignight last night. Shula is officially gone. Darn, us Auburn fans hate to see him go !!!

dirty

EOG Master

If history tells us anything an outsider will never be welcome at Alabama (Curry, Franchione, Price)... so that eliminates Most of the candidates right now... If what happened to price would have happened to a Bama Boy they would have swept it under the rug....just like they did with Stallings Cheating and Duboses Sexual assaults and cheating.... Until that program comes out of the Dark ages and quits letting the alumni have total control over the program and forcing out everyone that is not a BAMA boy then Alabama will not be successful again consistantly on a National Stage.

Chances are if Price would have stayed Bama would not be in this situation

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

A 'bama coach just can't lose to Auburn 4 times in a row without consequences. Doesn't matter if they win 10 games every year.

This talk of Cal coach Jeff Tedford coming is incredible. I can't see bama going west for a coach - bama nation wouldn't like this choice a bit.

I still think it's Petrino.

dirty

EOG Master

WEll a Bama coach probably wouldn't lose 4 straight to Auburn if the alumni would let them Hire the best man for the Job and not just the best Bama alumni for the Job

pvcpipe

EOG Master

i'm going to be upset if it's petrino also. he's probably willing to stick it to auburn after Jetgate. i don't think they get him, though.

dirty

EOG Master

I don't think Petrino is going anywhere since he is making 2.5 cool ones where he is at....I don't know what Bama is willing to pay, but I don't believe it will be more than that.....

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

I don't think Petrino is going anywhere since he is making 2.5 cool ones where he is at....I don't know what Bama is willing to pay, but I don't believe it will be more than that.....

Hard to say dirty. "WORD" has it that bama, rolling in CASH $$$$$.. would pay up $3MILLION/yr for 10yrs.. lotta moolah, but at this point, bama seems willing to pay for a win over Auburn. They might even start buying/paying their players again.

That's what this IS ALL about. Whoever they hire will need to beat Auburn SOON !!!!!

:LMAO:LMAO
Such another fine bama coach search soap opera...