Mike Vick confirms that he gives 110% on every play

roach23

Banned
Re: Mike Vick confirms that he gives 110% on every play

I think the herpes account for the extra 10%

mofome you got other pictures of yourself? I know you squint your face to make yourself look pretty but shit dude i can't read your damn posts with that damn picture of you man.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

now, can someone explain to him that, that is not possible.
I been bitching about that my whole life.....everytime I hear it.....I wanna ask why they don't give 120%?130%? 140%?......well, you get the point. Good job Mo.

FatBrain

EOG Enthusiast

mofome you got other pictures of yourself? I know you squint your face to make yourself look pretty but shit dude i can't read your damn posts with that damn picture of you man.

I think thats the "Blue Steel" ... or maybe its the "Magnum"?

Mofo ... can you confirm whether that is your blue steel or magnum pose?

Thanks

Fatbrain

mofome

Banned

your theory could hold some water, had i known a picture was about to be taken. i dont squint in pictures, i dont even get in pictures.
:+textinb3
btw, my eyes are closed in that pic, and in the only other pic you could have seen of me they are as open as my eyes open.

those were taken by my friend from her cell phone while i was on the hammered side. "look pretty"

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

sorry you dont like how i look. im also sorry that im gonna have to let you know that i dont care. i have this pic up for a reason and its
:dancefool

jojo
:party

I WILL OWN YOUR NEXT AVATAR SOON ENOUGH PAL:finger004 :+waving-5

mofome

Banned

I been bitching about that my whole life.....everytime I hear it.....I wanna ask why they don't give 120%?130%? 140%?......well, you get the point. Good job Mo.

when i was a freshman in HS i told my baseball coach that its not possible when has asked me to give him 110% and he got :+angry2-9

then, a month or so later he tells us there is no, "i" in team and i had to say thats true, but there is an "m" and an "e". he made me go for a long run and think about my actions. to him that was worse than telling an ump to fuck himself and telling the assistant coach to get the fuck off of me when he came out to settle me down after walking about 5 people in a row.

:LMAO

i was :angry:

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

Lots of NFL QB's getting heat. Fame and money can cause much mental health problems.

:+whipping

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

when i was a freshman in HS i told my baseball coach that its not possible when has asked me to give him 110% and he got :+angry2-9

then, a month or so later he tells us there is no, "i" in team and i had to say thats true, but there is an "m" and an "e". he made me go for a long run and think about my actions. to him that was worse than telling an ump to fuck himself and telling the assistant coach to get the fuck off of me when he came out to settle me down after walking about 5 people in a row.

:LMAO

i was :angry:
Oh, to be young, precocious and impetuous.:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Now, just old and stupid.:( :( :(