I'm about in the mood for one of them marijuana smokes

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
:smokesmal

When I didn't have any money it was everywhere. Now that I have a job and could afford a joint, no where to be found.

I doubt I would smoke it anyway. I'd prob get all paranoid.

Do you ladies and men enjoy a little pot?

:+clueless

nedrow

EOG Dedicated
Re: I'm about in the mood for one of them marijuana smokes

I ADMIT to being at a party in high school way back when,and somebody thru a bunch in the fire and i walked right up there and sniffed at it.
----
no general a joint is a place i drank beer
and dope stood in the corner of a joint.

mofome

Banned

i have a bud or two in indi that im sure could get you what you need. not to mention a colt or two that i know smokes from time to time. cousin works for the team and has told me as much.

most of my buds smoke each day, but i dont do it too often.

:smokesmal

What the hell...Did you get busted last night and are trying to get sentence reduced Mr FBI man?:D

In my neighborhood..EVERYBODY grew up on the good weed

I dont smoke anymore..I loved it..But now it makes me feel like I am gonna die as I fight off the effects..I have had lots of men work for me during the years..Some definetly worked better if I let them get stoned first..Strange:+clueless

mofome

Banned

What the hell...Did you get busted last night and are trying to get sentence reduced Mr FBI man?:D

In my neighborhood..EVERYBODY grew up on the good weed

I dont smoke anymore..I loved it..But now it makes me feel like I am gonna die as I fight off the effects..I have had lots of men work for me during the years..Some definetly worked better if I let them get stoned first..Strange:+clueless

a little white widow?

good stuff

WHERES JT GAMBLE????..HOW BOUT YOU LAWRENCE?..SHRINK WOULD LIKE TO KNOW:+textinb3

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

Pete, it does wonders for anxiety and tension. Highly reccomend it. I will be the 1st to admit that I abuse it instead of use it, but to me its the greatest thing in the world....:smokesmal

>>marijuana smokes<<

:D

A little funny when they stopped Willie's Bus in Louisiana last month. Guys in their 60's and 70's on board. Opened the door, said the smoke came pouring out. No ticket, give 'em a keep on keeping on.

bubblegum, grapefruit, Northern Lights, Crypt, Hindu Kush, Skunk #1, Afghani, hashplant, Purple Indica, White Rhino, White Cloud, infamous White Widow and the list goes on and on. A buddy is about to bring over some good stuff :thumbsup don't know the strain.... I'll give you a progress report in a few.

I heard Lawrence is going to score some in the Bahamas, if so, I'll throw down too :smokesmal :cheers

nothing beats a good crop of Bubblegum IMO

:+textinb3 OLE SMOKE GETS STONED AND WATCHES ULTIMATE FIGHTING:+textinb3 :cheers

SHOULD BE LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!..ALONG WITH GAMBLING AND PROSTITION:party

Got two beautiful plants with big buds growing in the kitchen. They are potent.

The General

Did you get busted last night and are trying to get sentence reduced Mr FBI man?

NOT YET, but the phone man did come today and installed a new line from the pole to the house and he acted motivated in doing so out in freezing weather. I assume the wire tap was put in place. :doh1

currently smoking some good stuff from British Columbia (BC BUD) :D

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

>>marijuana smokes<<

:D

A little funny when they stopped Willie's Bus in Louisiana last month. Guys in their 60's and 70's on board. Opened the door, said the smoke came pouring out. No ticket, give 'em a keep on keeping on.

I'll NEVER smoke Weed with Willie again................

Seriously General, the cook might look hotter after a bong hit..

Katie

EOG Master

I'VE TRYED IT BUT I DIDN'T INHALE. :)

J

joeybagadonuts

I smoke basically everyday. It keeps me sharp.

i live in british columbia its a way of life up here smoke daily :dancefool

panther

EOG Dedicated

use to burn 3 or 4 joints a day

may smoke that a month now

only the good shit

Pete, you gotta stay the course man! Mary Jane is a gateway drug to alcohol!

I like to hit it every once in awhile these days, but it dang sure doesn't relax me. Weed fires me up for some reason. It gets my brain going in 1000 directions at once.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Graduated college in 1989, havent done any drug other than caffeine, alcohol and nicotine since then. I dont miss it either.

Pete, you gotta stay the course man! Mary Jane is a gateway drug to alcohol!

I like to hit it every once in awhile these days, but it dang sure doesn't relax me. Weed fires me up for some reason. It gets my brain going in 1000 directions at once.
THATS BECAUSE YOU ARE A VERY SMART MAN WITH LOTS OF THINGS ON YOUR MIND:cool: ..SAME HERE:+waving-5

MoneyManager

EOG Enthusiast

My favorite vice ----- me, Willie and the boys ---- since the hippie days!

andrew748

Banned

skin up relax and press play :)

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u46eaeAfeqw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u46eaeAfeqw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

I heard Lawrence is going to score some in the Bahamas, if so, I'll throw down too :smokesmal :cheers

nothing beats a good crop of Bubblegum IMO
:cheers oh yeah man...it should be lovely :smokesmal

Been smoking for over 10 years have to cut back alot get too much aneixty lately also it does mess up your memory. Everytime I try to quit I feel like everything is stressful its my medication.

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

Quit smoking weed almost 20 years ago. Smoked my first joint when I was 12 years old. Used to smoke joints very often. Columbian, Thai sticks, Panama Red, Mexican (some of it was called dirt weed) was common back in those days. I loved hashish. I hot knifed it to get a head rush. Also smoked hash oil.

Got to the point that weed was getting a lot more expensive and the quality was more potent. Also got to the point to where I felt uncomfortable and paranoid. Didn't like the high anymore and that is when I stopped. Also drug testing for employment started around then with my occupation. Would hate to get a dispatch for a job just to say "call me back in five weeks". :D

I don't miss smoking weed at all except for hash.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post519501 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>bigbet1234<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_519501", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Addicted

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_519501 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: I'm about in the mood for one of them marijuana smokes
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>NEver tried it. Might some day.

BB
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I HAVE PARTIED WITH YOU IN VEGAS AND DAMN THAT'S A BET I WOULD HAVE LOST. FIGURED YOU WOULD ROLL A BIG FAT ONE WITH THE BEST OF THEM.

THE CHRONIC BABY :houra GOD PLANTED IT HERE FOR A REASON.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN A POT HEAD. BUT ONCE A MONTH I WILL BE WITH A FRIEND THAT HAS IT. HE IS A VERY WEALTHY 64 YRS OLD AND SMOKES EVERY DAY. I CAN'T SMOKE EVERY DAY. DAMN I WOULD FORGET WHERE I LIVED. JUST CAN'T DO IT AND RAISE CHILDREN, MAKE MONEY ON A DAILY BASIS.

NOW I MAY TAKE A TAB 5 DAYS A WEEK.:rolleyes:

Salo

EOG Dedicated

In our country, the laws on the sticky icky are pretty tame. I used to smoke everyday, but now that I'm getting a little older I'll have a puff about once a month. But there's nothing better when you have a full day to yourself than burning one down, hitting the couch and watching sports all day.

The General

I didn't and I am not in the mood today. :p

WOW.... PANTHER SMOKES WEED.. THAT SOUNDS LIKE A FUN TIME TO ME....