Comparing the Top 4 in the BCS

dirty

EOG Master
Ohio State (12-0)
Opponents' combined record: 73-71 (.507)
Wins over teams with winning records: 5
Vs. current BCS Top 25: 2-0 (beat No. 3 Michigan, No. 19 Texas)

Southern Cal (10-1)
Opponents' combined record: 77-53 (.592)
Wins over teams with winning records: 6
Vs. current BCS Top 25: 4-1 (beat No. 9 Arkansas, No. 10 Notre Dame, No. 18 California, No. 20 Nebraska; lost to No. 24 Oregon State)

Michigan (11-1)
Opponents' combined record: 83-61 (.576)
Wins over teams with winning records: 4
Vs. current BCS Top 25: 2-1 (beat No. 10 Notre Dame,
No. 7 Wisconsin; lost to No. 1 Ohio State)

Florida (11-1)
Opponents' combined record: 81-62 (.566)
Wins over teams with winning records: 6
Vs. current BCS Top 25: 2-1 (beat No. 5 LSU, No. 16 Tennessee; lost to No. 11 Auburn)

Last edited:

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Comparing the Top 4 in the BCS

OSU had by far the worst opponents Record...take away Michigan and they played a bunch of Patsies....Imagine if you take Texas out of that Mix too....Holy Hell

mofome

Banned

OSU had by far the worst opponents Record...take away Michigan and they played a bunch of Patsies....Imagine if you take Texas out of that Mix too....Holy Hell

yes, but you dont take those teams out because they played them and beat them. you take the top 2 wins from a lot of teams, and its not gonna look great.

Texas is a decent team, michigan is a top 5 team. the scary game for them was the illinois game where smith was completely shut down.

i like USC + the points as of now.

dirty

EOG Master

I know you don't take them out Mo...bottom line is that the record of the rest of their schedule was pitiful... No getting around that.

MCP

hey dirty

if grandma had balls, shed be grandpa

whats your point ? are you saying Ohio State isnt the best team in the country ? who is better ?

dirty

EOG Master

I don't know of they are the best team... They have played like it..but it is kinda easy when you play the sisters of the Blind every week instead of Teams with talent. You don't play the physical teams and you don't get banged up and you can stay healthy