Conference SuckSa Champ Game

dirty

EOG Master
Am I the only one in this forum other than Panther who Like S Miss Straight up to win tonite :+clueless

REally believe Houston is over rated and S Miss will win this game outright. Panther and Myself talked about this game and No way S Miss should be getting 5.5 points now.

alkimyst

EOG Senior Member
Re: Conference SuckSa Champ Game

I agree, dirty...and hope that we're both right. Think Kolb is overrated. GL to us both.

dirty

EOG Master

Thank you....I agree Kolb is overrated...every time I watch him play his passes are as eratic as a Dan Kolb Fastball when he played for my Braves...

Hell I am going to let it get bet up as high as it can and then take it

Over rated?

25 - 3 TD Pick ratio? with a WR squad that is mediocre?

might want to check your Qb's stats before you make a comment like that dirty. not that im saying S Miss doesnt have a shot here but on the road and revenge to boot?

GL GUYS!!

karamazov

EOG Veteran

I don't have an opinion on the game yet. But I did get a call from some scamdicapper telling me to go huge on Houston tonight. I don't know why they keep calling because I have always told them that I would never buy picks. But I do think this makes your southern miss look better.
good luck

dirty

EOG Master

Over rated?

25 - 3 TD Pick ratio? with a WR squad that is mediocre?

might want to check your Qb's stats before you make a comment like that dirty. not that im saying S Miss doesnt have a shot here but on the road and revenge to boot?

GL GUYS!!

When did I back it up with any stats.... My exact quote was-- every time I watch him play his passes are as eratic as a Dan Kolb Fastball when he played for my Braves

That just says my opinion of him when I watch him.... Nothing more nothing less...And You need to look at the competition he has been against Most of the year as well....

lol , i think thats why you put conf sucksa

but again, who theyve played, oh you mean MIAMI HURRICANES!
Or the OKL st Cowboys!

or SMU OR TULSA!!

Yeah man, here ill say it again

GL DUDE!!!!!

dirty

EOG Master

if you think Miami, Okie state, SMU or Tulsa are top programs this year you need to quit watching football

LOL who said they were powerhouses SHMUCK!

Compare it to S miss Schedule???????????

Ahh fucking dirty dude you are such a goon,,, PLEASE POUND S MISS FOR ME OK!!!

AND AGAIN I SAY GOOD LUCK!!!! YOULL NEED IT!!!!

Then we'll see who needs to watch some football !!!

dirty

EOG Master

Damn such Hostilities to someone who has not ever done a thing to you

mofome

Banned

houston doesnt play a great schedule, but they have played this S miss team and done so on the road. Kolb completed 22 passes for 339 yards with 2 scores and no picks. at home, houston puts up almost 500 yards a game. i think kolb is a good QB and obviously knows this offense very well, having played in it since HS.

i took Houston -4 last night

magica10, dirt is a real good guy. relax, we can all have different views and enjoy the game.

bol, gents

:cheers

nedrow

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=Column_Headers><TD class=Column_Headers width="19%">TEAM</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="9%">RECORD</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="9%">ATS</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="9%">ATS HOME</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="9%">ATS AWAY</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="9%">ATS FAVE</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="9%">ATS DOG</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="9%">OU RECORD</TD><TD class=Column_Headers width="9%">STREAK</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1>Houston</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>9-3</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>7-4</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>5-1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>2-3</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>5-3</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>2-1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>7-4</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>5W</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData2>Tulsa</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2>8-4</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2>6-5</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2>3-2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2>3-3</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2>5-4</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2>1-1</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2>3-8</TD><TD class=AlternatingData2>1W</TD></TR><TR class=Sport_data><TD class=AlternatingData1>Southern Miss</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>8-4</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>5-6</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>3-2</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>2-4</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>5-3</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>0-3</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>5-6</TD><TD class=AlternatingData1>4W</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
------
to close to call imo ,both on w streaks ,ht a machine ats @ home .whys this game at ht anyway? all other con. champ. are neutral sites. its an outrage.
PASS

ellisanders

EOG Enthusiast

I just hate that this is all we have to watch tonight. I am so tired of most of these teams scoring at will. The tackling is GOD awful!! Even when a tackle is made its just a shoestring and the player picks up another 2 or 3 yards. At least there are a few good matchups tomorrow.