Two Dog Day

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated
Titans got Colts number only losing to them by 14-13 in Indy and much improved now that Vince Young running the show. Take the points.

Texans-Raiders have no offense and after some tough division games these past few weeks there's no way they'll be up for this game. If Texans get but two scores, Raiders are fucked. Take the visitors and the three points. The Raiders will be taking Heroin.

ellisanders

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Two Dog Day

damn saw your bobcats play after I had already played Detroit. great day for you. will you posting bowl game picks?

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

I'll keep this thread going till i crap out with one of my picks.

MNF-Seems to be the homedog weekend so I'm going with Eagles as a Stone Lock plus the points.

NBA-Celtics are a Stone Lock plus 7 against Duhon less Bulls.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Kept my nfl streak going but celtics let me down. Nice to see Jeff Garcia who was a three time pro bowler before Terrell Owens dumped his disordered shit all over him have a good game in national spotlight.

:+signs8-3 :party :party :party :party :Dance :cheers :houra YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW...FRANKIE J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Thanks a lot for the encouragement. Remember to "Wake up and smell the Pastrami!" A poster made that remark during the baseball season and I thought I'd pay homage to a funny line by posting here now. I'll be starting a new NBA steak tomorrow with the wise counsel of Lou Schwartz, Deli King.