ONE MORE TIME... AND LAST TIME.......................

AFTER WATCHING THE LAST RUN BY REGGIE BUSH......

I WAS THINKING AGAIN.........

:+textinbu

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE TEXANS THINKING???? :+clueless

themadman

EOG Senior Member
Re: ONE MORE TIME... AND LAST TIME.......................

THEY WERE NOT THINKING

BUSH WAS signed sealed and delivered to NEW ORLEANS in a deal to re-build
the spirt in the CITY

THAT'S ALL

Better ??? is What Were YOU Thinking Betting Against HIM!!!!!!!!!

jus kiddin

////// NICE COME BACK in the late Tilts BIG GUY!!!

:dancefool :+money-8+

lets hope this Cutler kid at least as good as all the talk!!!!!!

tc1134

EOG Veteran

Nice Job Chuck!

Where are the RETARDS now?

VINROY

EOG Enthusiast

YES! BUSH IS THE MAN...

I'm glad my BIGGEST PLAY OF THE DAY was the SAINTS!

Yes, my Sunday Sure Thing was the SAINTS!

to the child that calls himself by a man's name.............

SURE YOU DID... YOU HAD THE SAINTS AS THE BEST BET OF THE YEAR... AFTER IT WAS OVER...:LMAO

YOU ARE A JOKE....

YOU ARE A JOKE...

LOVE FOR YOU TO MEET THE 'REAL' VINROY AND WATCH HIM BITCH SLAP YOU FOR HOURS.....

YOU ARE A JOKE....

VINROY

EOG Enthusiast

Chuckster, what's the joke?

I dont get it? I played the SAINTS as my Sunday Sure Thing! What's so funny??

:+whipping

junior51

Banned

yeah,the cutler kid ia awesome,denver wait till next year,the kid is going to a stiff1:+music1-6

junior51

Banned

thank god i pounded seattle,i've learned not to listen to the chuckster.never bet on a kid making his 1st start ,espec.on prime time.:thumbsup

tc1134

EOG Veteran

The Retards have returned!!

Like I said Chuck, in one ear and out the other.

Nice call on last nights overs.

Take off losers.

tc1134

EOG Veteran

I happen to be up. Not desperately calling 800 #'s like you.

The man wins!! Losers like you can't handle it.

Try betting some of his games and you might win some back.

pay your rent yet?

junior51

Banned

house is all paid for,keep betting chucks plays to get money to pay your rentor pick your own games you loser:dancefool

house is all paid for,keep betting chucks plays to get money to pay your rentor pick your own games you loser:dancefool

You have 13 total posts here....without looking, I'll bet your balls every one of them is in a Chuck Luck thread!!

Oh well.....a rather "small" bet on my part.:houra

junior51

Banned

jj i'm just messing around i know chuck,i'm from nashville.chill out

VINROY

EOG Enthusiast

jj i'm just messing around i know chuck,i'm from nashville.chill out

Since you know the Chuckster, is it true he owes every book in the State and they are not allowing him to play via credit?

Reason why i ask is, I heard another rumor that the Chuckster does not gamble at all. He throws plays at the top of his head and hopes something sticks.

tc1134

EOG Veteran

You two are complete morons.

Unlike you two He Wins!!

How embarrassing. You attack a guy on this forum who wins.

Get Lost Losers!! :finger004 :+peeing-2

WHY .............

WHY..............

CAN'T WE ALL COME TOGETHER HERE OR SOMEWHERE ELSE AND HELP EACH OTHER MAKE MONEY DOING WHAT MOST OF US LOVE TO DO, GAMBLE.

WHY????????

MUST MYSELF AND OTHERS IN FORUMS HAVE TO DEAL WITH SUCH CHILDISH FUCKING BULL SHIT???????

WHY??????

DO FORUMS ALLOW THIS SHIT TO CONTINUE? I KNOW HOW HARD IT MUST BE TO STOP THIS KIND OF BASHING BUT WHEN SOMEONE LIKE THE CHILD THAT CALLS HIMSELF BY A "REAL MAN'S NAME".. VINROY BARRETT WOULD LOVE TO SLAP THE TASTE OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.

HIS ONLY CONTRIBUTION TO THIS FORUM IS TO BASH ME..

WHY??

DO YOU REALLY BET CASH.. REAL CASH ON THE GAMES?? I SAY NO. THERE IS KNOW WAY THAT A REAL MAN THAT BETS REAL MONEY ACTS LIKE YOU.

AND I WONDER WHY WE HAVE TO START THREADS THAT REALLY ARE NOT THAT IMPORTANT AT ALL JUST TO KEEP THINGS FLOWING HERE. IF I WAS ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN AND READ THIS SHIT I WOULD NEVER POST EITHER...

TRUST ME ON THIS.... YOU DO NOT AND WILL NOT GET ME OFF MY GAME. I LOVE TRASH TALK. BUT HATE TRASH LIKE YOU.

WHY????

YOU ARE REALLY GOING TO HATE ME AFTER THE BOWLS ARE OVER AND I WALK AWAY WITH THE CASH AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS KEEP BASHING.

VINROY

EOG Enthusiast

WHY??

To answer your question, I think this is the best way to help this forum! I'm not bashing you Chucky, i'm speaking the truth. You've only had ONE winning season out of the last 7 and it was 3 years ago. The last 2 and including this year is just plain lousy. So, i think my contribution is helpful for all the newbies that might fall into the Chuck Luck Super Tout of The Year sales pitch that you always throw out in your posting.

Lets me honest Chucky. I'm not bashing you and you are only mad because i exposed you as the fraud you really are. Yes, we can all get along. Stop with all your lies Chuckster and we can be friends again. I am the one who let you sleep on my couch when you didn't have a roof over your head.... remember?

Also, if you want to sell your plays, WHY don't you pay EOG like other sponsers??????

Go get them Chuckster... :+whipping

junior51

Banned

chuck i'm messing with you,your right lets win some cash.

junior51

Banned

my plays in nba,spurs under 188....bucks-71/2 good luck:+music1-6

<TABLE class=tborder id=post526240 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid">12-06-06, 11:20 AM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #21 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>VINROY<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_526240", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Member

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_526240 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: ONE MORE TIME... AND LAST TIME.......................
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Chuck Luck

WHY??

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
To answer your question, I think this is the best way to help this forum! I'm not bashing you Chucky, i'm speaking the truth. You've only had ONE winning season out of the last 7 and it was 3 years ago. The last 2 and including this year is just plain lousy. So, i think my contribution is helpful for all the newbies that might fall into the Chuck Luck Super Tout of The Year sales pitch that you always throw out in your posting.

Lets me honest Chucky. I'm not bashing you and you are only mad because i exposed you as the fraud you really are. Yes, we can all get along. Stop with all your lies Chuckster and we can be friends again. I am the one who let you sleep on my couch when you didn't have a roof over your head.... remember?

Also, if you want to sell your plays, WHY don't you pay EOG like other sponsers??????

Go get them Chuckster... :+whipping
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

YOU ARE A LIAR. NEVER SLEPT ON ANYONES COUCH. ABOUT MY RECORD. YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

AND I AM NOT TRYING TO SALE ANYTHING HERE YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

PLEASE GET THIS ASSHOLE OUT OF MY THREADS.......................................................................

tc1134

EOG Veteran

Vinroy=LOSER:+textinb3 :finger004 :finger007-1

VINROY

EOG Enthusiast

Chucky, you are one true salesman.

When you were down and out, i'm the only one that came to your rescue. You slept on my couch w/ my dog. Where was Double J and these other losers when you needed them?

As for your record, you are right... i have no idea. All i know is you were down a bunch in the first half of the season and i gave up tracking you. If you go to the dump, you'll see Cannon's track of you. It looks like you were hitting a whopping 42%. Wow!

Again, if you want to sell your plays..why dont you pay eog like all the other sponsers? You are the only tout on this forum that always refer to your service!

Last but not least Chuckster, WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO FUCKIN NEGATIVE??

slept with your dog... :thumbsup

good one.. an when was this?

CHILD

Chuck...he means slept with his wife cause he couldn't get it up and she wanted some...thats the only thing I can imagine!!!!...Do these guys not have a life and follow you around from forum to forum...thought things would be better here....SOS...different day

Da Creek speak

IT WAS NOT LIKE THIS TELL THE LAST CPL WEEKS.

DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED:+clueless

my plays in nba,spurs under 188....bucks-71/2 good luck:+music1-6

Nice junior....I had the same 2 picks last night. Still can't believe that Bucks game came thru.

Rather be lucky than good!:houra :houra :+money-8+

tc1134

EOG Veteran

Can the moderator get rid of this guy?

Vinroy, YOU ARE A LOSER!!!

Talk about sounding like an idiot.

junior51

Banned

jj,we got very lucky but we will takeit....tonight atlanta thrashers:+music1-6

junior51

Banned

jj,we got very lucky but we will takeit....tonight atlanta thrashers:+music1-6

VINROY

EOG Enthusiast

Good Luck Junior! Hope you bring more winning plays in this thread!

junior51

Banned

vinroy,started the season slow been on fire lately.:party