Have you ever been parachuting or done a bungee jump?

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Re: Have you ever been parachuting or done a bungee jump?

I have respect for those that do it. I can barely sit on a plane eating peanuts and watching a flick without having an anxiety attack, how the hell am I gonna bring myself to jump off one?

August West

Rambler

I jumped out of a plane once. To say its a rush is an understatement. Its a better feeling than any drug i've ever tried.

I JUMPED ONCE I REMEMBER WHEN THEY OPENED THE DOOR I WAS SCARED SHIT WHEN THE CHUTE OPENED I WAS SO HAPPY AND THE GROUND REALY HIT ME HARD OH YEA HAD TO CHANGE MY UNDERWEAR QUICK:LMAO

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

A friend & his dad tried to get me to go parachuting once.

They even told me they would pay for it, lmao.

I thought to myself..... "you have to pay THEM to do that?!?"

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

I have respect for those that do it. I can barely sit on a plane eating peanuts and watching a flick without having an anxiety attack, how the hell am I gonna bring myself to jump off one?

beats me lawrance..... Im to scared to get on a damn plane.... Never been on one and dont ever want to...

dirty

EOG Master

I bungee jumped down 100' in Panama City Beach on spring Break in college....was sore as a risen for about two weeks afterwards....it jerks the living shit out of ya...But it was very fun and I would do it again.....Looks like you are going to crash into the Lake at the one I was in and then it yanked the piss out of ya...Looked like the water was about a foot from my face when i got yanked back up.....

August West

Rambler

See, I would never ever bungee jump, but i'd jump out of a plane again in a second.

dirty

EOG Master

I would have to loose some weight...cause as big as I am now i would be afraid the rubberband would break

juice

EOG Senior Member

went skydiving a couple years ago, what a great experience. It's a little expensive i think (over $200), but it was absolutely ridiculous, I am trying to go again when I can get a group of people.
After you jump out of an airplane, a roller coaster is like getting in a go-kart.

36 Jumps

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=j>[SIZE=-1]Fort Bragg is one of the US's most combat ready and active military intallations. It is home to the 82nd Airborne Division, JFK Special Warfare School, ...
www.bragg.army.mil/ - 8k - <NOBR>Cached - Similar pages</NOBR>
[/SIZE]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
I WOULD NEVER BUNGEE THOUGH

AIRBOURNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANNA BE AN AIRBOURNE RANGER

I WANNA LIVE A LIFE OF DANGER

IN A CHOPPER I`ll TAKE A WHIRL

WHILE JODYS HOME FUCKIN MY GIRL

janus

EOG Dedicated

i did a static-line skydive my first time out (no attached instructor)... spent 8 hours preparing for it. after i let go my main chute got baglocked & i had to pull my reserve, which had line twist but deployed . i spun around like a top all the way down the remaining 1k feet (i freefell 3k) into some farmer's field several miles away from the dropzone. my girlfriend went for her jump right after me and had no idea what had happened until she touched down.

i havent done it since then but i'd like to. general/bucsfan/cubsfan other indiana guys may have heard of the place -- anderson skydive.

andrew748

Banned

375 ft bungee jump when i got engaged and a 175ft absail when i was 14 of the white cliffs of dover

i'd absail anytime again

The Devil

EOG Master

I DON'T THINK I WOULD JUMP OUT OF A PLANE IF IT WAS ON FIRE.......AS FAR AS BUNGEE JUMPING GOES, MAYBE IF YOU TIED A 1 FOOT BUNGEE CORD ON ME GOING OFF AN 8 FOOT DIVING BOARD.........

Would never bungee jump....

Would like to parachute some day... :cheers

dirty

EOG Master

Whats wrong Spock...think your ears would stick in the ground

Whats wrong Spock...think your ears would stick in the ground

Heard too many crippling horror stories.... :cool:

The thrill isn't worth the possible risk and horrible consequences to me.... :eek: