Here is why the RWers are full blown nutcases

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
O'Reilly: U.S. may have to "level cities like Tehran"

On the December 5 edition of his nationally syndicated radio show, Bill O'Reilly asserted that "we may have to" "level cities like Tehran, kill hundreds of thousands of people," which, he explained, the United States has "already done in Germany and Japan." O'Reilly then argued that such a move would be necessary, for example, "f Iran takes over Iraq and then fosters a revolution inside Saudi Arabia ... and gets control of all the oil and says we're not selling to the USA, we are going to level that country, because you ... need gasoline to live."

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Here is why the RWers are full blown nutcases

Doc we are on Hypotheticals here....if you know what that means...

Why don't you hate FDR

Oh yea...He started Communism in this country with his welfare state he created

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

FDR???

Lets see ... Iran or Iraq has NOT ATTACKED THIS COUNTRY!!

Tad bit of diffc Mr INDEPTH HISTORY TEACHER!!!

:+signs8-3:+signs8-3:+signs8-3:+signs8-3

dirty

EOG Master

Who attacked this country in WWII...

Noone you fucking idiot...Hawaii was not a state... and we didn't go and just attack Japan.... we attacked the entire whole of the Axis..But don't let the truth get in the way of your Hatred

ynot

EOG Dedicated

"He who marches to music in the rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him a spinal cord would suffice. This discrace to civilization should be done away with at once.

Heroism on command, senseless brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance. How violently I hate all of this, how dispicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreads than be part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder."

....Anyone care to who guess came up with this one?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Nice try Dirty ...

Japan bombed our military bases and killed over 2300 Americans

Then again ...Bush killed 3000 Americans on the morning of 9-11

ynot

EOG Dedicated

"He who marches to music in the rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him a spinal cord would suffice. This discrace to civilization should be done away with at once.

Heroism on command, senseless brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance. How violently I hate all of this, how dispicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreads than be part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder."

....Anyone care to who guess came up with this one?

BUMP

ynot

EOG Dedicated

Another Quote from the same person...

"Only the individual can think, and thereby create new values for society-nay even set up new moral standards to which the life of the community conforms. Without creative, independently thinking and judging personalities the upward development of society is as unthinkable as the development of the individual personality without the nourishing soil of the community.The health of society thus depends quite as much on the independence of the individuals composing it as on their close political cohesion."

The Devil

EOG Master

HERE I'LL HELP YOU YNOT.....

WHO SAID FUCK THE JAPS?????

HST 1945.........

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I guess i must be a part of the full blown nutcases because..

i would have taken out the ENTIRE middle east at about noon on 9/11.

it would have been renamed. LAKE KRUSHER:houra
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Devil:

speaking of 45 ... this forum would be a lot more peaceful if your folks
had stayed in Hiroshima with your ass

ynot

EOG Dedicated

HERE I'LL HELP YOU YNOT.....

WHO SAID FUCK THE JAPS?????

HST 1945.........

On March 25,1945... He sent a letter to President Roosevelt. This is the final paragraph of that letter:

"The terms of secrecy under which Dr. Szilard is working do not permit him to give information about his work; however I understand that he now is greatly concerned aboute the lack of adequate contact between scientists who are doing this work and your Cabinet who are responsible for formulating policy. In the circumstances I find it my duty to give Dr. Szilard this introduction and I wish to express the hope that you will be able to give his presentation of the case your personal attention."

Very truely yours,

ynot

EOG Dedicated

On March 25,1945... He sent a letter to President Roosevelt. This is the final paragraph of that letter:

"The terms of secrecy under which Dr. Szilard is working do not permit him to give information about his work; however I understand that he now is greatly concerned aboute the lack of adequate contact between scientists who are doing this work and your Cabinet who are responsible for formulating policy. In the circumstances I find it my duty to give Dr. Szilard this introduction and I wish to express the hope that you will be able to give his presentation of the case your personal attention."

Very truely yours,

Can't find anything about whether FDR ever read this letter he died 18 days after it was written.

Other gems............

"The most powerful force in the universe is compound interest."

"Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom."

"Few are those that see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts."

ynot

EOG Dedicated

While sharing an apartment with Marilyn Monroe in the early 1950's, Shelly Winters said she had this conversation with Marilyn:

SW.... What one man in the world would you like to sleep with?

MM.... That's easy ------..--------.

After Marilyns death, while cleaning out Marilyns house she found a picture of this person. The picture was autographed with "Thank you for the best night of my life."

Hint....Not a Kennedy.

ynot

EOG Dedicated

"The example of great and pure charachters is the only thing that can produce fine ideas and noble deeds. Money only appeals to selfishness and always tempts its owners irresistably to abuse it. Can anyone imagine Moses, Jesus, or Ghandi armed with the moneybags of Carnegie?"

"I could burn my fingers that I wrote that first letter to Roosevelt in 1939."