ONE MORE TIME... AND LAST TIME.......................

VINROY

EOG Enthusiast
Re: ONE MORE TIME... AND LAST TIME.......................

Junior, Just bring more winners on this thread! Thanks for sharing your winning plays.

Again, good luck! :thumbsup

junior51

Banned

vinroy whats up with you and chuck seems like you don't like him i don't really know chuck that well but he seems like a nice guy

VINROY

EOG Enthusiast

vinroy whats up with you and chuck seems like you don't like him i don't really know chuck that well but he seems like a nice guy

Simple answer! Chuck Luck is a liar and a fraud! Keep an eye on his posts. When he loses, he claims he never plays them and if he wins one game out of five, he claims he's having a winning week.

No doubt Chucky sounds like a nice guy, that's his sales. Just remember, he's a tout and he's always trying to get new clients.

I have no problems w/ touts ... i just think Chucky should pay EOG since other sponsers do!

Good Luck w/ your plays... :thumbsup

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

I'll explain this once more! The guy in the front office was paid off by the NFL with a job opening so that the Saints would be allowed to select Bush when the Texans didn't! The reason for this being.....the NFL wants a franchise back in Los Angeles and since they won't expand anymore, they want to mnove the Saints to L.A.!! What better way to sell tickets for the "new" franchise than to have Bush returning to L.A.? Does that explain it all?

junior51

Banned

vinroy i'v seen chuck get bashed over at the rx and on his web site.i see alot of people bashing him.did you lose money betting his plays.i don't know how he caps games when he is drinking all night and gives games within 15 minutes.just my opinion.:+music1-6

People like to bash Chuck...no doubt. I feel most of them have NEVER truly used his service. I did last year starting at the end of the NFL regular season, thru the playoffs and bowls. Absolute money....serious fucking winning.

I'm sure someone will come up and say something about him losing his ass on the super bowl....yes. Didn't matter. The bowls / playoffs were so profitable (especially the money-line winners with huge dogs) I didn't really give a shit. I've never met Chuck personally, but talked to him many, many times. I like the man, and he was good to me, both on a personal level and professional level......bottom line is he made me money. I'll sure as hell always take his back, as all of you have seen. I'll continue to do it as well.

In closing, there's no doubt Chuck is a "lightning rod," wherever he goes. Regardless of what I read / see / hear...I'll take that SOB's "rushing stat" plays anytime, especially this time of year.:+whipping :+whipping

VINROY

EOG Enthusiast

Hey Double J, why aren't you following Chuck's plays this year? If he had such a "great" year, i'm surprised you haven't signed up for this year. Last I talked to Chuck, he said he didn't get any clients through this site or the RX. I heard he was charging $1500 for his plays :+textinb3

I'm glad Chuck won the bowl games to make up the lousy start of the season.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post527858 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"></TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>junior51</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by junior51</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Add junior51 to Your Buddy List</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=tborder id=post527869 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 12-07-06, 06:49 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #43 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>VINROY<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_527869", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Member

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_527869 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> Re: ONE MORE TIME... AND LAST TIME.......................
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by junior51
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Simple answer! Chuck Luck is a liar and a fraud! Keep an eye on his posts. When he loses, he claims he never plays them and if he wins one game out of five, he claims he's having a winning week.

No doubt Chucky sounds like a nice guy, that's his sales. Just remember, he's a tout and he's always trying to get new clients.

I have no problems w/ touts ... i just think Chucky should pay EOG since other sponsers do!

Good Luck w/ your plays... :thumbsup
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mods... DIRTY.. SOMEBODY...

DO I REALLY HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT HERE?

"A LIAR AND A FRAUD"........

??? THIS PLACE HAS MORE CLASS THAN THIS...............................:(

CAN I BET THAT THIS CHILD AND JUNIOR ARE THE SAME PEOPLE???????????

JJ........

JUST READ WHAT YOU POSTED. THANKS. HOLLER AT ME THIS WEEKEND.

Hey Double J, why aren't you following Chuck's plays this year? If he had such a "great" year, i'm surprised you haven't signed up for this year. Last I talked to Chuck, he said he didn't get any clients through this site or the RX. I heard he was charging $1500 for his plays :+textinb3

I'm glad Chuck won the bowl games to make up the lousy start of the season.

I still do follow Chucks plays....but I don't religiously follow ANYONE's plays verbatum, nobody's!!! As for the "signing up," funny thing is Chuck never asked me for a dime last year.

You and I can continue to get into a pissing contest on a daily basis. If that's what you want...fine. I have no problem with that....I'm quite certain I know who you really are. I'm just amazed that all you do is post in Chuck's threads, nowhere else. I'd really think you'd either want to contribute something, or simply find something better to do with your god damm time???:whatever: :+clueless Apparently not.

footdocml

EOG Enthusiast

Chuck
I know that it is easier said than done but why don't you just ignore these losers? There are plenty of guys out there that respect your plays and appreciate you posting a good amount of your plays on a regular basis and I am one of them. Personally you gained a lot of respect from many when you severed ties from Brian Mac.
:+waving-5 Hello Brian or Vinroy whomever you are hiding behind.

Anyway dont let these guys like husker and vinroy get under your skin. I look weekly to see what you have. If I don't like it, I don't play it. I am a follower on these boards but have never bashed anyone that I followed. It was my choice to take someone's advice on a game and when I see your plays that is all that I take it as...advice. Good luck the rest of the way Chuck. I hope that those bowl games kick ass like last year.
:houra

There is no reason that this type bashing should be tolerated in this type forum....place across the street(aka Rx) allowed this and ran off many many good cappers...why are the Mods allowing this here?.....makes many who want to post not do so because they are not as thick skinned as Chuck...Charles Mcluck...I know you can handle this heat but it is entirely unnecessary IMO....Now on to football...and this Sunday nites game....line now 7 and 48.....cna see Cowboys "D" stopping the NO running game and "forcing " NO to pass and pass long which Boys have been suspect in that area....NO will score and so will Boyz....think Over is the play...76 points alot IMO....will start own thread...(even though some people here can't seem to do on own and get into other peoples thread...like you know who) and give further opinions

da creek speak:cheers

VINROY

EOG Enthusiast

You DA man Creek! Thanks for your insight on the game this week. Great writeup!

Double J, i'm not here to have a pissing match with you. No way No how. I haven't bashed anyone in any of these latest threads. Once dirty told me to stop, i did! I'm not here laughing at Chuckster when he loses...

Alll i'm saying is the truth. There are no lies...

Also Chucky, wanna make a bet that i'm junior? Another losing pick from the great Chuck Luck. Should i add this to your tracker in the dump?

Chucky you come on these boards crying how people are bashing you. You do this for the attention. Who's bashing you???

Why dont you pay EOG if you want to sell your plays??????

junior51

Banned

chuck i have no problem with you.i just asked why vinroy bashes you.

MODS.........

IS THIS GOING TO BE ALLOWED TO GO ON AND ON FOREVER?

THIS IS A GREAT PLACE FOR GROWN UPS TO SHARE INFORMATION THAT ATTEMPTS TO HELP OTHERS MAKE MONEY GAMBLING.

WHY MUST IT BE A PLACE THAT ALLOWS SOME (A VERY FEW) TO DO 'NOTHING' AND I MEAN 'NOTHING' BUT BASH ME. CALL ME A LIAR. JUST FOR POSTING GAMES.

IF IT IS GOING TO BE ALLOWED THAT'S COOL. IT'S NOT MY SITE AND I WILL LIVE WITH YOUR RULES. JUST WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THESE CHILDREN FOREVER. OR NOT...........

FOOTDOC........... YOU ARE ALWAYS SO POSITIVE AND I AGREE WITH YOU. IT JUST GETS SOOOOOO OLD AND IT'S HARD TO TAKE THE 'LIAR' SHIT.

DA CREEK ............ LOVE YOU MAN. :+waving-5

JJ.......... YOU JUST KEEP SPEAKING THE TRUTH BABY.

AND TO EVERYONE ELSE...............

IT'S THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR. LET'S GET SOME CASH FROM THE MAN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. :houra

GOOD "CHUCK" LUCK

junior51

Banned

chuck i have no problem with you.just give out winners:+music1-6

tc1134

EOG Veteran

Chuck,

They're Retards!!

I've already said it. The moderator should throw these guys off.

Vinroy- Retard

Junior- You're a retard too.

Chuck, who do you like on Sunday?

The two retards are dying to know.

They're always sniffing your crotch. You're a winner, that's why they want to lick your balls.:cocktail

junior51

Banned

winner,who can win hitting 40%.tc you can right, you fucking loser,get your cock out of chucks ass you ***.tc you loser.:+music1-6

junior51

Banned

chuck who do you like,i cant pick 40% on my own,i need your picks...LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

papabear

EOG Addicted

Damn junior51 let this shit go and just post so we all can agree on some winners no need for all the bashing

chuck - just start picking winners.. if you do, you know these clowns will disappear. the problem is, you MUST pick winners....good luck, sir.

junior51

Banned

papabear,i will let let it go,but that loser tc wont shut his mouth,i want winners to:cocktail

papabear

EOG Addicted

cool junior 51 "hey tc squash all this bullshit and let,s gamble deal?

junior51

Banned

on my last post,i wasn't talking to chuck,i was talking to tc,i don't have a problem with chuck.he should'nt say he has inside info. and make people who call him say that when the broncos can't even win outright,than when someone questions him he ,has no answer.s just excuses.chuck was pretty good last year,this year he is veryup and down more down,again i have no problem with the chuckster.just pick winners and people will shut up me included!!

papabear

EOG Addicted

I just sit and read these posts and everybody is throwing darts at each other if we could just collectively focus on the games we all would probably make some pretty good $$$$$

All I have to say on this matter is that several very good forums have gone to shit because of this negative type of posting and it will happen here as well if it doesn't stop. I know I come to these forums for information and to hear others perspective on potential leans and plays and find them to be the most useful tools in handicapping when used properly with picks and comments of merit pertaining to why one thinks it is he or she's play. Thanks for listening and good luck to everyone and there selections.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post530908 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 12-10-06, 08:52 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #70 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>papabear<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_530908", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Member

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_530908 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: ONE MORE TIME... AND LAST TIME.......................
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I just sit and read these posts and everybody is throwing darts at each other if we could just collectively focus on the games we all would probably make some pretty good $$$$$
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

AMEN

GETTING VERY OLD. STARTING TO REMIND ME OF ANOTHER BASH PLACE.

junior51

Banned

chuck chill ouy brother!post winners and this shit will stop today you have minn,jax,buff,wash,kc,giants...good luck:+excited-

I POST GAMES AND IF THEY WIN ... GREAT ... IF NOT THEN I LOSE..

YOU POST GAMES?? .... NO

THE MORE I WIN THE MORE I GET BASHED.....

BRING ON THE BASHING ASSHOLES.........:D

I LOVE IT.... :houra

ALWAYS LOVED WATCHING THOSE WEAKER THAN ME ACT LIKE CHILDREN.... :+textinb3

junior51

Banned

if you love it,why were you crying to dirty to get people kicked off.hit better than 40% and people will stop.i had pats,jags,vikes,2-1:+signs8-3