IVERSON TO THE CELTICS??

dirty

EOG Master
Re: IVERSON TO THE CELTICS??

Wouldn't surprise me...seems to need a change of scenery

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

I HOPE THIS ISNT TRUE I PUT IN AN APPLICATION AS A JANITOR AT THE GARDEN.NOW WHO DO YOU THINK THEY WILL HIRE BEANTOWNJIM OR ALLAN IVERSON TO SWEEP THE GARDEN FLOOR.OH SHIT THERE GOES ANOTHER JOB.THE CELTICS HAVE ENOUGH OVERPAYED JANITORS WHY DO WE NEED ALLAN IVERSON:+clueless

IF HE DOES COME TO BOSTON I HOPE HE DOESNT BRING HIS POSSE WE HAVE ENOUGH BLACK PANTHERS IN THE CITY WITHOUT THE IVERSON GANG.I HEARD HE TRAVELS WITH 20 FRIENDS HE CALLS HIS POSSE AND THEY LIKE TO PARTY:party

MCP

cant imagine why they would trade him within their division.. and call me crazy, boston doesnt seem like a city Allen would enjoy

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Alzheimers must be setting in as the Celtics havent played at The Garden in years, its The Fleet Center.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

HEY NICKY BOY ITS BETTER NOT TO TALK IF YOU DONT KNOW THE FACTS.IT HASNT BEEN THE FLEET CENTER IN 3 YEARS YOU F-CKING IDIOT.ITS NOW CALLED (THE GARDEN AT T.D. BANKNORTH) SO NEXT TIME YOU CORRECT SOMEBODY GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT:+whipping

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

If he is wanting a trade it seems like a complete waste of time to me unless he arranges to be sent to a contender.

If not, may as well stay where you are........