Anyone intersested in going $500 a piece in majorwager bowl contest?

BigDaddy

EOG Master
looking for a partner to go half $500 a piece its a $1000 entry and it is going to be a big prize fund pinnacle is adding up to $10,000

mofo,shortbus,WoW,blacklab,dirty,bucs, hache,ID maybe your interested in getting a EOG team put together?

i would even go 4 ways if we had enough interest but will definately go half with someone if interested

its 15 picks no totals

5 3 stars
5 2 stars
5 1 stars

most stars win they pay 3 spots big prizes

Re: Anyone intersested in going $500 a piece in majorwager bowl contest?

I'll go 200 or 250, but I can't do 500. I'm broke and my anniversary is coming up in about 10 days...give or take...I think :).

PO69

EOG Master

I will throw in $250 to the pot. Maybe we could have 4 people and each send his best 5 plays to BigDaddy and he compiles them and then emails them back and then we each apply point values. Then using all of that info Big could decide on what to take

If would be funny as hell if TEAM EOG won the MajorWager Bowl contest...

BigDaddy

EOG Master

lets figure this out?

bd
bp
po69
shortbus

the tough part is how we come up with the plays we have to agree on something? and i'm not registered over there i just look at some threads but i can register for contest

also i can do the transfer i dont think we can transfer $250 each can we? maybe a poster can ask that posts at majorwager? if not i dont want to do any account transfers at pinny then you lose the free withdraws and deposits i think

if all 3 of you can tranfer the $250 into my betjam account that would work if all 3 are intersested?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

if all 3 agree i will register with majorwager and transfer money in morning then after i transfer and its posted you 3 can transfer $250 to me

I'm in. I can do neteller or put it in betjam or wherever.

I say we all do 4 picks. I'm sure there will be some confict, and probably some on the same side.

In order to avoid bias, we can email our top four plays to Dirty.

Then dirty can reply back to the four of us with the picks made.

Any picks that were made by two or more people will be the three star plays. Any plays that are conflicting are off the board. Then we'll see where we are at and do it again. After that if we don't have 15 by 3,2,1 star plays, we'll discuss it and come up with somethin ;).

But we can do it however you want. I already know which ones I want.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

the plays are posted daily correct?

shortbus you handicap the big 12 all year dont you? are your plays that you like big 12 games?

i will get us registered in the morning since we have 3 said then if PO gets in we have are 4

I'm in. I can do neteller or put it in betjam or wherever.

I say we all do 4 picks. I'm sure there will be some confict, and probably some on the same side.

In order to avoid bias, we can email our top four plays to Dirty.

Then dirty can reply back to the four of us with the picks made.

Any picks that were made by two or more people will be the three star plays. Any plays that are conflicting are off the board. Then we'll see where we are at and do it again. After that if we don't have 15 by 3,2,1 star plays, we'll discuss it and come up with somethin ;).

But we can do it however you want. I already know which ones I want.

good plan

dirty can be the mediator here

lets do this fucker up

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i like his idea except the 3* plays i think we can all pick 1 then if we have similar picks that can be our 5th

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i need a posting name they have a bigdaddy it didnt work is it stupid to put bigdaddy1 or bigdaddy2 ?

dirty

EOG Master

Let me know what I need to do Guys and Dolls

PO69

EOG Master

Well Big, I have alot of money in EOG poker right now after winning Wednesday night and then winning another $50 tourney later that night. Would you happen to need $250 in your eog poker account? I would LOVEE to transfer some of that money rather than take a payout. Hell, you can have $265 if you will accept it via eog poker. The best thing is that the poker doesnt charge any fees to transfer at all unlike some other poker sites. I would also need to know your poker name again. Exact spelling in case it is different so I can call them

PO69

EOG Master

I have a majorwager account my same posting name. ALthough I havent posted in over 2 years

BigDaddy

EOG Master

can we neteller to dirty to hold the coin?

i am going to deposit the $1000 in the morning and post at majorwager that were in and once it is verified by them you can all get me the money at betjam no need for dirty to hold anything i dont want any money until after were in because even if anyone backs out i want in contest anyways so it doesnt matter but it would be fun with 4 of us from eog to have a chance at winning

BigDaddy

EOG Master

PO sorry im not much of a poker player dont need $250 in my account you will have to find a way to get it

BTW my neteller is not registered so i cant do peer to peer

PO69

EOG Master

Well my neteller is registered, but I guess that betjamaica will be easiest.

By the way, when is the first game for their contest?? The 19th?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Well my neteller is registered, but I guess that betjamaica will be easiest.

By the way, when is the first game for their contest?? The 19th?

yes the 19th we have plenty of time to get this done

PO69

EOG Master

Well I really wanted to be in this if I could transfer those funds out of EOGPOKER. But I will tell you what, there is a 2 team parlay that I really like tomorrow. I will bet a $200 two team parlay tomorrow with Houston and the Clippers. When it wins, then I am game and will transfer the funds via betjamaica. I will take Houston on the moneyline if they are not a favorite by tomorrow

Well I really wanted to be in this if I could transfer those funds out of EOGPOKER. But I will tell you what, there is a 2 team parlay that I really like tomorrow. I will bet a $200 two team parlay tomorrow with Houston and the Clippers. When it wins, then I am game and will transfer the funds via betjamaica. I will take Houston on the moneyline if they are not a favorite by tomorrow

how about I play you heads up right now at EOP and you wont have to worry about your balance anymore

PO69

EOG Master

LEts play

$400nl?? or maybe $200NL?

I can go to $1000NL if you want.

Get a table Betting Prophets. I need some easy money!

PO69

EOG Master

get a table and post the table. What is your name on eogpoker?

logged in and the fucking shit wants to email me a validation code not sure why

how about another joint except poker stars I am at my daily limit there

PO69

EOG Master

Well except for prima poker and EOG, I dont have any cash in poker room anywhere. I play mostly in live tournaments, not online.

I will tell you what, lets play sometime like Sunday night at EOG so the guys here can watch. Or if you get the account open tonight then let me know.

PO69

EOG Master

By the way Betting Prophets, If I send you $260 to your EOG poker account, would you send my $250 to Big if you get in via betjamaica?

This way you wouldnt even need to fund your EOG account to play

got 400 in there now lets do it fucker jfergusonbp is my username

how do i get a table here

set it up I am there

PO69

EOG Master

Well they dont have no-limit heads up. But there wont be anyone there for a while. Look for me under the $400nl table

deposited waiting for this shit to accept and add to my account

what a fucking ghetto place imo

PO69

EOG Master

I am at the table ROCK under holdem NL$400. OH SHIT! It can take them 30 minutes to accept. Call them on the their 800 to get it accepted fast

800-597-3052

this is fucking ridiculous

<TABLE class=accountTransactionText cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=462 border=0><TBODY id=memberTransactionsViewId:form:_idJsp177:tbody_element><TR class=accountTransactionRowAlternate><TD class=account-date>Dec 09 01:29</TD><TD class=account-description>World Online Network</TD><TD class=account-debit>$400.00</TD><TD class=account-credit>- </TD><TD class=account-currency>USD</TD><TD class=account-status>Accepted</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

PO69

EOG Master

You really have to call them believe it or not