Phoenix -2.. BANG IT

MCP

another joke of a line, just like cleveland being favored..

PHO should be -7 here.. both teams played last night so no advantage there.. SAC does not have the horses to keep up... and its not like Sac plays good defense to offset the suns advantage on the offensive end..

dont overthink this one...

Pho -2

MCP

Re: Phoenix -2.. BANG IT

ty sir.. will go 2-0 to make up for that debacle of listening to panther

BigDaddy

EOG Master

ty sir.. will go 2-0 to make up for that debacle of listening to panther

it wasn't the play it was way the play was presented it's not his fault it lost

i hope you hit this to go 2-0 GL:cheers

MCP

MC, i hope you disagree with this play as well... i like it when we are on opposite sides..

MCP

PHO down only 5 after a pathetic 1st half... they will win.. book it.

BIG DADDY-O..WHAT PLANET YA BEEN ON...GUY JOINED UP HERE 3 DAYS AGO...SEEMS LIKE HUNDREDS OF GUYS JUMPED THE TRACKS AND FOLLOWED...HE IS AN NBA CAPPER...TALKS WITH CLASS AND NOT ARROGANT..BUT UNFORTUNATELY...1-4..THUS FAR...CHECK OUT HIS THREAD FOR KICKS...GUYS STARTIN TO ARGUE LIKE ACROSS THE STREET ALREADY...GRAB A BEER AND SIT DOWN..ALL I AM WAITING FOR IS FROG TO APPEAR:party

BigDaddy

EOG Master

BIG DADDY-O..WHAT PLANET YA BEEN ON...GUY JOINED UP HERE 3 DAYS AGO...SEEMS LIKE HUNDREDS OF GUYS JUMPED THE TRACKS AND FOLLOWED...HE IS AN NBA CAPPER...TALKS WITH CLASS AND NOT ARROGANT..BUT UNFORTUNATELY...1-4..THUS FAR...CHECK OUT HIS THREAD FOR KICKS...GUYS STARTIN TO ARGUE LIKE ACROSS THE STREET ALREADY...GRAB A BEER AND SIT DOWN..ALL I AM WAITING FOR IS FROG TO APPEAR:party

wow i just checked a thread has alot of views for 3 days:+clueless is he good or does he hit refresh all day:+textinb3

mofome

Banned

where ya at now Mof*ggot

wtf are you talking about u fat defensive pig?

im right here, clown
<TABLE border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>37683656-</TD><TD noWrap> 12/16/2006 3:53 PM </TD><TD noWrap> Spread </TD><TD noWrap align=right> XXXXXX</TD><TD noWrap align=right> XXXXX </TD><TD noWrap> Basketball - 519 Phoenix Suns -3 -110 for Game </TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap> 37704570- </TD><TD noWrap> 12/16/2006 11:13 PM </TD><TD noWrap> Spread </TD><TD noWrap align=right> XXXXXX </TD><TD noWrap align=right> XXXXXX </TD><TD noWrap> Basketball - 519 Phoenix Suns -3? -115 for 2nd Half </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

who do u think you are? i was on the suns before you said anything and i was 7-0 in NCAAB. thats where i am

what

learn your roll, kid