NOT DRINKING!! THE GOOD AND THE BORING!!

Some good points on not drinking!!

1. I feel better.
2. Life around the house is alot better.
3. I see the wife and kids more and they actually act like they like me again.
4. I have started to work out and I am in better shape/health!
5. I am alot sharper at work.
6. I am not in danger of getting a dui or hurting someone while driving.
7. Family and friends are impressed
8. I have more spending money.
9. Food is better or should I say I eat better food!
10. Mrs Montana is more interested in me!!!! hubba hubba!!

But don't let anyone tell you that you can have just as much fun with your buddies or and functions like Christmas parties without having a few drinks!!!

I have been a ton of places over the last few months where drinking and partying were going on and it is VERY boring!!!

I go places now and after an hour or so I want to go home or out to dinner. Mrs Montana and I were at a party last night and she says whats up and I said!! I have eaten all I can eat, drank are few diet cokes, said my hellos and now I'm ready to get the fvck outta here!! She looked at me like I was crazy!!

When I drank I was the life of the party!! Everyone wanted to hang around MONTANA and I was usually being drug out by the wife. Not anymore!!

I feel like I am boring now and it feels like I am waiting on a surprise all the time! Like a little kid the week before Christmas or like the week before we head to VEGAS!!

BOTTOMLINE!!! TONY MONTANA HAS BECOME ONE BORING MOTHAFVCKER!!:(

JohnnyDeMarco

EOG Addicted
Re: NOT DRINKING!! THE GOOD AND THE BORING!!

alcohol killed my dad. his liver just exploded. I will never forget that smell as long as i live. I will never drink another drop. TM, good job. your kids will respect you for it. I saw your family picture. you don't want your kids partying-trust me. keep it up. keep working out.

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..just finished up some fresh shrimp..>>!!

i have t-bones on the grill..!!

nice cokes all iced up; and iced tea (this is the south..; lol);

but not getting sloshed; i can actually enjoy the games; service the old lady better; and hey go out for a drive without a dui..!!!

it's a lot better..!!

jmho

gl

:+music1-6 :party :+textinb3

It's all in your head man. You aren't boring. I just wanna dance wit somebody

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated

Years ago when I went to AA there were clean and sober parties in the Bay Area. Lots of dancing and nice looking women.

i guess the reality is setting in!! i am pushing 40 and i just need to start settling down!!

cornbeard and ice tea from here on out!!

i need to just go fishing with the buck more!!

Roc

EOG Enthusiast

(For all)
a good alternative also is moderation.org they teach moderate drinking
Theres a great group of people there and a dynamite bulletin board with some people Im sure you can relate to. Lots of support both for abs and moderate drinkers.
Be well,,,
Roc

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Tony,

I can definitely relate. Going on 16 months, and I agree. I've lost 70 pounds, my career has taken off, and my relationships are better. But I don't have as much fun. BUT, I'd rather be happy with less fun, than the "good time guy" who laughed all the time but couldn't look in the mirror. Good luck and continued success to us both!

Tony,

I can definitely relate. Going on 16 months, and I agree. I've lost 70 pounds, my career has taken off, and my relationships are better. But I don't have as much fun. BUT, I'd rather be happy with less fun, than the "good time guy" who laughed all the time but couldn't look in the mirror. Good luck and continued success to us both!

your right pvcpipe!!

Katie

EOG Master

tony, good luck on staying sober. my parents divorced when i was a kid because of my dad's drinking. i know what it is like to have a dad who is emotionally unavailable and the insecurities that can breed. believe me...you don't want that for your kids. they deserve the kind of dad they have now. don't let boredom become a trigger for renewed drinking. it may not seem like fun now but once you have been sober a year or two you'll feel even better than you do now. plus you will have the respect of those who love you. the things worth having are the things worth working for. hang in there. you CAN do it!!

panther

EOG Dedicated

tony

heavy drinker before

dry for over 2 months

drink in mod now(kind of forced to)

out of the 3 I will take # 3 everytime

still have fun with no drinking very little

tony I am sure you are not a alkie

if you go to a party

say I am allowed 4 to 5 drinks

if you max out quit or leave

dont say 1 or 2 it dont work

if you cant do 4 or 5 I was wrong about you and you need to do without

life is to short to not have fun

have a great day

panther

kthryn i grew up in a similar childhood, but my dad was always very loving. he quit drinking 3 years ago!!!

panther i know i could have a few drinks and not be affected. i may have a few on special occassions. such as trips and after yard work!! i'm done drinking if i have drive thou!:thumbsup scary stuff!!

Katie

EOG Master

kthryn i grew up in a similar childhood, but my dad was always very loving. he quit drinking 3 years ago!!!

panther i know i could have a few drinks and not be affected. i may have a few on special occassions. such as trips and after yard work!! i'm done drinking if i have drive thou!:thumbsup scary stuff!!

i'm happy for you, tony, that you had a loving dad as a child. that's great that he quit drinking. i bet your family is very proud of you!

panther

EOG Dedicated

tony

just the truth my bro

all the best to you

panther

panther

EOG Dedicated

kate

you remind me of women that like to have a traffic cone stuck up their ass:whatever:

panther

panther

EOG Dedicated

or was it double pen with both a sucking dry finish

bet your twat just twitch