POSTING FOR **CHICAGOHOTSIDES**

Re: POSTING FOR **CHICAGOHOTSIDES**

3 plays for today so far, there may be one more, i will update the thread either way.

1 unit on Denver Nuggets and Atlanta Hawks Under 209.5
1 unit on LA Lakers and Houston Rockets Under 184
1 unit on LA Lakers +3

rockets/lakers under?

<script type="text/javascript">
<!--

//default banner house ad url
clicksor_default_url = '';

clicksor_layer_border_color = '#99CC33';
clicksor_layer_ad_bg = '#FFFFFF';
clicksor_layer_ad_link_color = '#000000';
clicksor_layer_ad_text_color = '#666666';
clicksor_text_link_bg = '';
clicksor_text_link_color = '#99CC33';

clicksor_enable_text_link = true;

//default pop-under house ad url
durl = '';
clicksor_enable_pop = true;
clicksor_frequencyCap = -1;

clicksor_banner_image_banner = true;
clicksor_banner_border = '#99CC33';
clicksor_banner_ad_bg = '#FFFFFF';
clicksor_banner_link_color = '#000000';
clicksor_banner_text_color = '#666666';
//-->
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ads.clicksor.com/showAd.php?pid=17716&sid=24192&adtype=1&float=1"></script>

<noscript>Advertising</noscript>

Yea, he told me the under for that game.

Final Card

Denver Nuggets -6 1 unit
LA Lakers Under 184 1 unit
LA Lakers +3 1 unit
Denver Nuggets Under 209.5

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

1 unit plays beginning to show a profit.

3-1 yesterday, 4-2 Saturday so after a slow start on the marginal small bets they are 7-3 the last 10.

And for all intents, as I said...not looking to set a record on w-l % this year, the 2 unit & higher bets are at 75% here...just looking for about 55% or so on the small 1 unit plays & help add to our overall profit.

Last week I had one solid bet in the NFL, a 3 unit winner posted on Thursday, a game that saw NY go from +3 to -3 at game time. If I have an early bet it will come out tomorrow.

Lets keep grinding it out guys...like I always say, one game at a time, one day at a time.

Good luck.

:thumbsup

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

Seems like a set up day. In other words, a days whose outcome will set up alot of plays the rest of this week.

Still looking over the games for tonight. Had hoped for around 7-7' on the Clev. game. Should be a revenge situation for Clev., despite Charlottes horrendous play last week, Clev. hasn't proven capable of putting alot of points up, nor putting anyone away....

Looking....looking....looking....

Seems with a huge card I'd have games all over the board, but not tonight.

I will call Frankie around 5-6 est. with any bets.

:smokesmal

Adding Plays:

1 unit on Phoenix Suns -11
1 unit on Orlando Magic -9
1 unit on Minnesota Timberwolves over 182

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

As I posted in last weeks thread...if we play the 1 unit bets for the whole season, there will be days when you feel like throwing your remote at the TV, because you will have a good day on your big bets & all the 1's will lose.

Last night thats exactly what happenned...0-3 on the 1 unit bets.

Like I stated last week...although it will be a very small sapling, I am riding these 1 unit, marginal action bets thru Monday, if they are not + at that time I will pull them until they turn positive.

IF we were ONLY interested in hitting a high win %, we would not bet the 1's.

Presently the 2 unit bets & higher are at 80%.

:thumbsup

2 units on golden state under 232
1 unit boston under 214
1 unit dallas -14.5
1 unit denver -2.5
1 unit suns -11.5
1 unit utah -7
1 unit clippers -3

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

EXPERIMENT OVER.

Time To Make Money.

Usually this time of year I only have a solid play about +/- one every day or two. After Christmas, about 3-4 days after, I usually kick it up to 2-3 every day or two as I am dialed in 100%. At that point I will begin ranging the bets up to 4 & 5 units. The 5 unit bets will be rare as they are at 70% lifetime...no hype intended, but thats the legit record on them. May not be 10 of them all season.

More than likely about mid season I will bring back the 1 unit plays...as my regular bets are in the zone, the 1 unit bets should be more steady. Way too streaky at this point.

In just the last week the experimental 1 unit bets after starting slow, went on a 7-3 run and showed signs of life...unfortunately, they are now 0-7 the last couple of days.

Well guys, I still believe the 1's would show a profit for the season, and like I said I MAY bring them back once they become more stable...but I'm not wasting time & money on them at this point, and thats why we are all here...to make money together.

During this time my 2 unit & higher bets are at 83%....for the casual bettor if you took my advice & did not bet the 1's then you are up nice & ready to roll.

Good luck on all your wagers.

:+whipping
Letrs go take the mans money.

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

Saturday Early Bets...

2 units PHX/SAC UNDER 221

D-FENCE!!!

Regular bets are at 83%...obviously that won't last all season...but not waiting for the 1's to keep pace...lets make some money.

365 days to 500 units.

GAME ON.

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

Pho/Sac is at 217... What do you think about this line?

Still like the under...of course if it falls much more & you got the under 221 this morning you may want a small over & try for the middle.

I only bet the over so far, may wait until gametime if it keeps falling.

Good luck.

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

Not sure why Frankie didn't get the Jazz game up early, called it to him at 12 noon. anyway ...Utah wins.

If anybody else would like to help Frankie out in posting the games for me, just in case he is away at times...feel free to email Dirty at Dirty@EOG.com
just ask him for my email address, email me & I can call the games to you...no expense or hassle on your part.

again, Frankie is doing a good job, but in the event he is away, you guys won't miss out on another easy winner like Utah getting 2 points.

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

Should have been a 2-0 sweep in the NFL.

You can't cap giving away 3 defensive scores. Without those we shut down Tennessee.

unfortunately my locals & offshore outs won't pay me on 'shoulda won' games.

Oh well.

2-1 in NFL posted plays here coming off back to back 2-0 weeks in the NFL.

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

I started the original thread, 365 days to 500 units...planned to keep all bets posted there but Frankie started the weekly thing so whatever.

anyway...tried something different with my 'tv' bets, or action bets for 1 unit, usually make $ in the long run. At any rate for the newbies...stopped posting those for now, after a 7-3 run they went ice cold so I cut the 2 week experiment short.

If you are just popping in for the first time, Frankie counted the 1's in with the overall record...but for the sake of clarity I advised all to not bet the 1's unless you were going to bet them all every single day.

Overall now my regular bets, 2 units & higher are at + 77%.

I've been making my living off my bets now for 25 years.

My suggestion to newbies is to NOT jump all over the net & bet the 'concensus' picks...usually if EVERYBODY loves the same game it goes down in flames. More often than not my bets are in opposition to popular opinion. Don't let the fact you hate my bet stop you from cashing in with it.

Good luck in all your endeavors.

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

Not sure why Frankie didn't get the Jazz game up early, called it to him at 12 noon. anyway ...Utah wins.

If anybody else would like to help Frankie out in posting the games for me, just in case he is away at times...feel free to email Dirty at Dirty@EOG.com
just ask him for my email address, email me & I can call the games to you...no expense or hassle on your part.

again, Frankie is doing a good job, but in the event he is away, you guys won't miss out on another easy winner like Utah getting 2 points.

Bump for anyone interested in helping everyone out here.

:cool:

ChicagoHotsides

EOG Veteran

2 units Washington -2'

Washington could be drained after last night, but there should also be a little euphoria after Arenas drops 60 on the Lake show.

Hopefully the loss of Melo,Nene and JR will keep Denver from running a potentially tired Wash. team out of the gym. Washington destroyed them last week by I believe 29, would be a huge revenge spot here for Denver but you know the team has to feel devastated after a 15 game suspension to Melo. That one bonehead move by Melo to suckerpunch a guy after the whole incident was basically over could kill Denvers shot at the postseason in the West. In an 82 game schedule you can't lose your top guy, #1 scorer for 15 games & expect to go too far.

Could be the opening AI needed to go to a top team...now that Melo is out, not many times you can lose 31 a game & plug in a new 30+ point scorer.

This game, in this situation, were it not for Washingtons big game in LA last night, would set us up beautifully for a rare 5 unit bomb. Given the game last night however I will stay conservative & go with 2 units on Washington for tonight.

Good luck to all.

Also, to help everyone out on any days Frankie may be away, we can always use an extra guy to help here. If interested email Dirty at Dirty@EOG.com and ask for my email addy & email me...I can then call my bets to you as well for backup that way we ensure everyone here does not miss a bet.

Thanks, and again Good Luck!!!

Anything else will be called to Frankie later in the day.