If You Play NBA BASKETBALL TEASERS Make Sure You READ THIS!!

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Been through this before, but if you MUST play NBA basketball teasers (which many of us don't recommend) , at least play them at Pinnacle (other options also)

Most other books only offer standard points on basketball teasers :

4 pts -- 4.5 pts -- 5pts

Pinnacle offers:

4.5 pts -- 5pts -- 5.5 pts

AND

6.5 pts -- 7 pts -- 7.5 pts on NBA TOTALS
A full 2.5 points MORE on each total than standard teasers at most books.

Also, their Special teasers offer the same advantages, and ties dont lose like they do at most sites.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 width="80%" align=center border=1><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD colSpan=4>Pinnacle's
NBA BASKETBALL
Teasers

</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD>NBA Sides</TD><TD>4.5 POINTS</TD><TD>5 POINTS</TD><TD>5.5 POINTS</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD>NBA Totals</TD><TD>6.5 POINTS</TD><TD>7 POINTS</TD><TD>7.5 POINTS</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD>2 TEAMS</TD><TD>1 to 1</TD><TD>10 to 11</TD><TD>5 to 6</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD>3 TEAMS</TD><TD>9 to 5</TD><TD>8 to 5</TD><TD>3 to 2</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD>4 TEAMS</TD><TD>3 to 1</TD><TD>5 to 2</TD><TD>2 to 1</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD>5 TEAMS</TD><TD>9 to 2</TD><TD>4 to 1</TD><TD>7 to 2</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD>6 TEAMS</TD><TD>7 to 1</TD><TD>6 to 1</TD><TD>5 to 1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

NBA Super Teasers
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 width="80%" align=center border=1><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD colSpan=2>7 POINTS on SIDES, 9 POINTS on TOTALS

</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD>2 TEAMS</TD><TD>1 to 2</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD>3 TEAMS</TD><TD>5 to 6</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD>4 TEAMS</TD><TD>7 to 5</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD>5 TEAMS</TD><TD>2 to 1</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TD>6 TEAMS</TD><TD>3 to 1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hache Man

Reload said:
I don't think anyone has better NBA teaser odds then that.

You're right Reload.....(Handful of others offer similar side totals)

But NOBODY can touch the value on the totals though......

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated
Yup, more value here for sure. I don't play basketball teasers, tho, I go the other way and play pleasers, especially on totals. So many of them fall far off of the lines, makes the 4 to 1 pleaser odds very attractive. Football teasers off of 6 or 6.5 is one thing, those have rational value to me. Basketball is more of a random numbers thing.

Hache Man

Re: If You Play NBA Basketball Teasers.....

Re: If You Play NBA Basketball Teasers.....

Friendly bump for this basketball season

Hache Man

Re: If You Play NBA Basketball Teasers Make Sure You Read This!!

Re: If You Play NBA Basketball Teasers Make Sure You Read This!!

NBA Season is here guys!:cheers

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran
Re: If You Play NBA BASKETBALL TEASERS Make Sure You READ THIS!!

anyone play hoops teasers consistently? too many missed FT's down the stretch for my style

Hache Man

anyone play hoops teasers consistently? too many missed FT's down the stretch for my style

I do on very rare occasions Tesco, nothing like I do NFL, but there are those that do, and these NBA teasers are the best bargain by far with the extra points you get on the totals.......

soli

EOG Dedicated

i usually play a few teaser for the high odds just to see if i can get lucky...those are some good odds for the points given

champs

EOG Member

This is good info. Hadn't compared different books but will double check and see if still the same with fewer books available.

Hache Man

Just a friendly bump...... :)

Eastex

EOG Member

I hit a two game teaser today.

GS/Torn over 199.5
Clippers +6.5

Don't really like'em and don't play'em that often, but when I do it's always at Pinny. :thumbsup

Hache Man

Like you, every now & then I'll find a combination that looks good for a teaser Eastex, and why not have the luxury of the extra points with them that Pinnacle offers......:cheers