Poor Mercer has a shit job for shit loser pay!

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated
Don't work too hard. Just keep blubbering around like the slob you are. I know man. Cheny and Bush aren't oilmen. Oil isn't to blame for Iraq. It's the Jews. Like I said, a shit job for someone not good for much else. A loser!

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated
Re: Poor Mercer has a shit job for shit loser pay!

Mercer keeps waiting for a promotion. Shows how little he knows about his employers.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

too funny ...

You HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE what you are talking about

I could buy your ass 20x over with what I did last year when I
sold my company to an Overseas firm

Keep dreaming

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Mercer, if you'd liquidate you might be able to afford breakfast at k mart.

too funny ...

Keep dreaming

Well I hope it wasn't a firm from Japan. Of course you being
the racist that you are, you wouldn't deal with them would
you!
:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Did the Jews steal all your money? Which one? Blame it on the Jews just like the shit guy with the shit job you are.

Speaking of KMart Frankie..Anyword from your K Mart buddy who said BOS would pay us?:rolleyes:

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

too funny ...

Keep dreaming

Turns out mercer is one of the world's mover and shakers as he buys and sells and orchestrates corporate buy outs from his weekly rate room.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

It takes a micro second to push a button and transfer funds these days. BOS says they're trying to get "their" money from processors. What's the hold up? It's been more than a month since final court papers signed removing the alleged legal encumberances which they claim kept processors from releasing our funds to bos for payment. Leave out the "O" when abreviatting Betonsports!

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Not hard to figure out why mercer would be supporting an increase in minimum wage. Like I said shit job for shit loser pay! We're all on to you.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

You are clueless, Grampa

Do you mean to tell me it's not loser pay? Please. One thing about being "gramps" I've been around long enough to have seen it all. You got a shit job at shit loser pay. It's what you have earned for yourself in life you racist pig. I know Bush and Cheny aren't oilmen. It's not oil, it's the Jews. Shit pay for a shit loser.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Gramps .... I could buy you out and not sweat

Keep living in your fantasy world as you know nothing about my life

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Gramps .... I could buy you out and not sweat

Keep living in your fantasy world as you know nothing about my life

When you exempt the oil industry from blame for invading iraq and tell us bush and cheney aren't oilmen while blaming jews the profile on you is cinched. Shit job with shit loser pay. And no matter what you think, it ain't getting any better cause jew hating losers like you are a dime a dozen.

Last edited:

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

When you exempt the oil industry from blame for invading iraq and tell us bush and cheney aren't oilmen while blaming jews the profile on you is cinched. Shit job with shit loser pay. And no matter what you think, it ain't getting any better cause jew hating losers like you are a dime a dozen.

I think that pretty much sums it up. I don't understand why mgt continues to let this clown post on EOG.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Johnson:

1) Do you subscribe to Dolan's reports?

2) I guess you go to Debka every day?

Dont start your lies once again ... the articlee I posted from my viewpt was the Neocon mentality with what is going on in the Middle East right now

You are as phony as Pamela Andersons tits over your concern for the Jewish cause

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

For a guy your age, your job pay isn't very impressive. As your chances for promotion are non existent, whether you know it or not, it's understandable why you are on of the many frustrated jew haters hereabouts. Taking a few crums from the petrol boys is better than being homeless for guys like you.

world traveler

EOG Addicted

the only wat to settle this is you both send mea all the money you have i will then tell everyone who is richer

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

World:

What do you describe as rich??

Owning a home with all bills paid off and plenty of money set aside?

Not having to answer to anyone in life??

Just curious ...

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Look Mercer we all know how losers with shit job and shit pay think. Seen lots of 'em. That's Frustrated Loser with capital F and L.

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Since I hit a nerve accusing mercer of being a loser with a shit job for shit money and a zero future he's figuring he can turn the tables by attacking my portfolio. Sucka!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Gramps ... nice try but you have no clue on anything including my
situation in life

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

One can always tell when Johnson has been stiffed on some cab rides ...

Stay on your medication and tell Devil that it is part of the chance
one takes when he has cabbies like yourself on board

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

One can always tell when Johnson has been stiffed on some cab rides ...

Stay on your medication and tell Devil that it is part of the chance
one takes when he has cabbies like yourself on board

Originally Posted by frankjohnson
Since I hit a nerve accusing mercer of being a loser with a shit job for shit money and a zero future he's figuring he can turn the tables by attacking my portfolio. Sucka!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Old man:

You started the lies and personal attacks ... so enjoy the ride!!

frankjohnson

EOG Dedicated

Old man:

You started the lies and personal attacks ... so enjoy the ride!!

Doesn't bother me what you write. I'm not the one claiming to be some rich businessman having just sold his company. That's is about as transparent a story as one finds for you to explain the time you have for anti semitic, pro arab and pro oil postsing around here. Sure sounds better than a shit job for shit pay. I'm straight about my circumstance. I'm a retired businessman living on a pension.