13-Foot Pet Boa Kills Owner in Ohio

MCP

Re: 13-Foot Pet Boa Kills Owner in Ohio

Dirty, where did I judge you ? I never singled you out.

I said that people who hold and attend dog fights are disgusting and disgraceful...

If I said, people who kill dogs and cats for fun are assholes and need to be shot... is that judging people ?

when is judging a group of people ok in your eyes?

you came off as an idiot, and you try to spin it as usual.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

this is probably the most idiotic post I've ever seen in my internet days.....I suggest you go back and reread what you just wrote there.

remember the thread a couple of weeks ago where some lady or dude killed a cat I believe it was by microwaving it ?

IMO this dogfighting is the same thing.....animal abuse, no matter how you try to spin it...got to hand it to you though you did a good job trying to spin it with all the if you want to know what it's all about to know what you're talking about..

I don't need to attend a digfight to know it is inhumane and animal abuse:+clueless

I read the first paragraph - I know he sounds like an idiot - which could be the case - but the reason he goes to dog fights and thinks it's the norm where he is from - well that's because HE IS WORTHLESS WHITE TRASH!

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

"Dog fighting has been going on for centuries.."

Dirty, you are one ignorant dude.

dirty

EOG Master

Guys Animal fighting has been going on for centuries...that is just the way it is man....get your head out of the sand...Just because I have been to dog fights many years ago don't mean Jack....doesn't mean I am a bad person...I wanted to experience it and i did....bottom line nothing more and nothing less....Feel free to keep calling me ignorant, stupid, white trash, etc.... I am a big boy... I don't judge people by stuff like that...there is lots of stuff I am sure you people do that I don't agree with...but guess what it is a personal choice and I shouldn't judge you just because of the thing(s) I don't agree with.... Never have I said I condoned it...But I will not call the law either...nothing worse than a rat in My eyes...a rat is almost as low as you go.... If you believe in God it is up to him to Judge people....I am a college grad with Friends who are Druggies, bankers, Construction workers, Stocks and Bond Trader, INvestors, etc...I have friends from all races, religions, etc.... and when we all get together it is the common bond we have that has formed our friendship and we don't sit in judgement of anyone...we just hang around, share stories and have a good time.... So for all you Holier than Thou people that like to judge, Karma is a bitch....very few of you know me enough to call me any of the names you have..... That shows me what Kind of person some of you really are.