PO69 and BIGDADDY

Your emails are bouncing back to both me and BigDaddy.

Do you have another one?

I got your last email, but my reply bounced. BigDaddy was already getting
bounces from you...

Can you see about fixing this so we can get our plays sorted?

Thanks buddy!

PO69

EOG Master
Re: PO69 and BIGDADDY

I have sent quite a few emails to both of you. Let me put my picks right here. Use this alternate email address. DO you work for EOG? I noticed the EOG address

astros2004champs1@yahoo.com

I sent in another $83 to his betjamaica account to cover up to the 33%

PO69

EOG Master

Whats up Shortbus?? It was nice to meet you in Miami. Wait until I get a chance to tell
you about my big poker win this past weekend. I have been waiting to post about it
because no one will believe it. I am waiting for the story in the poker magazine to come
out. Well it might not be a story, but they will post the results.

Anyway, down to BIDNESS! I will post my general thoughts on alot of games and hopefully
you like these as 3 unit plays and this will solidify those picks. First of all down to
my big plays.

I realllyyy like Virginia Tech as a 3 unit play.

3 unit plays:
-VIrginia Tech
-Purdue
-Wisconsin (nice play here)
-BYU
-South Florida
-San Jose

2 unit plays:
-Michigan
-Minnesota
-Oregon State 2 units
-Auburn

1 unit plays:
-Nevada
-Kentucky

BigDaddy

EOG Master

yes PO as stated in the other thread your in for 1/3 of the prize

thanks

short i put plays in we can edit until 5pm tuseday i think

PO69

EOG Master

Well that kind of sucks about the emails. I was going a thread JUST like this one today. I was wondering what picks were chosen

dirty

EOG Master

Your emails are bouncing back to both me and BigDaddy.

Do you have another one?

I got your last email, but my reply bounced. BigDaddy was already getting
bounces from you...

Can you see about fixing this so we can get our plays sorted?

Thanks buddy!

His emails have been bouncing back for a while....I tried for 2 weeks earlier in the year to pay him for a contest......he would never respond because he never got the emails....

BigDaddy

EOG Master

short i recieved your transfer

<table border="1"> <tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap">12/19/2006 01:31PM </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> Transfer Credit Transfer from xxxx </td><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> 83.00 </td><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap">
</td></tr></tbody> </table>

we all have 1/3 of any prize money

thanks

short i recieved your transfer

<table border="1"> <tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap">12/19/2006 01:31PM </td><td nowrap="nowrap"> Transfer Credit Transfer from xxxx </td><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> 83.00 </td><td align="right" nowrap="nowrap">
</td></tr></tbody> </table>

we all have 1/3 of any prize money

thanks

prize money would be good :).

We're getting your emails, you just aren't getting ours.

PO69

EOG Master

Well so far the EOG team looks good! The only game that we have lost was a 1 unit play on Tulsa. Shortbus was a real homer in this contest in that he took every single Oklahoma team in the bowls thus our only loss on Tulsa.

But that was only a 1 unit loss. In this type of contest, it really just comes down to the 3 unit plays. I f we cant win at least 4 of our 5 three unit plays, then we wont have a chance.

Well we won our first 3 unit play and our first 2 two unit plays are winners.

Looking at my picks above, I would have had 3 three unit plays that would have been winners. But i still like our chances if we can win all of the 3 unit plays

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Well so far the EOG team looks good! The only game that we have lost was a 1 unit play on Tulsa. Shortbus was a real homer in this contest in that he took every single Oklahoma team in the bowls thus our only loss on Tulsa.

PO no more of this we made our picks lets have fun and not bash OK:cheers

we dont need any bad karma saying we should have done this or that im haing a great bowl season and hope it continues

PO69

EOG Master

we dont need any bad karma saying we should have done this or that im haing a great bowl season and hope it continues

Now certainly you are smart enough to know that there is no such thing as KARMA for a game that we not even playing in. If we were suiting up for the games, then maybe karma would play a role

PO69

EOG Master

Here were our official picks for the contest along with the lines.

3 unit plays

BYU -3.5 *****WINNER*****
Boston College -6
LSU -9
Michigan +1
Nebraska +3

2 unit plays

Florida State +4.5 ******WINNER*******
Nevada
South Florida -4 ******WINNER*******
Texas -10.5
Texas Tech -6.5

1 unit plays

Oklahoma -7.5
Oklahoma State -2 ***WINNER****
Tulsa +1.5 --- Loser
Virginia Tech -2.5
Wisconsin +2

PO69

EOG Master

3 unit plays

BYU -3.5 *********WINNER*****

Boston College -6 Loser
LSU -9
Michigan +1
Nebraska +3

2 unit plays

Florida State +4.5 ****WINNER*******
Nevada ***********WINNER********
South Florida -4 ******WINNER*******
Texas -10.5 Loser
Texas Tech -6.5 Loser

1 unit plays

Oklahoma -7.5
Oklahoma State -2 ***WINNER****
Tulsa +1.5 --- Loser
Virginia Tech -2.5 Loser
Wisconsin +2

PO69

EOG Master

Well it looks like our chances to place at all rest with LSU, MICHIGAN and NEBRASKA! If we dont win ALL 3 of those games, then we are out!

Our two 1 unit plays wont even matter. I am worried about LSU, but not about Michigan. We need some luck on the Nebraska play. Actually our line might as well be +2.5, because if we tie, then we wont be able to win anything

dirty

EOG Master

you need to be worried on the Michigan play and not the LSU one...70% of the public is on Mich and the line is going the other way...down to a pick at some places now

Shortbus was a real homer in this contest in that he took every single Oklahoma team in the bowls thus our only loss on Tulsa.

Nice one 69. I gave you guys my plays, you picked which ones you wanted, and ranked them as you wanted.

I'm not having a fantastic bowl season, but Rutgers was my best bet and that play didn't even get used.

This "HOMER" will play you head up next year in college football for any amount you want to play for and I'll beat you straight up in units and win % for any amount you want and I'll only bet on Big 12 teams and TULSA games.

Don't fucking call me a homer. I bet on those games because they were the games I thought were the best. If I thought Tulsa was going to lose and not cover I would have bet the other way.

You think I give a fuck about Tulsa or Oklahoma? Fuck off with that shit! I fucking hate Oklahoma but if I think they are going to win I will bet on them. If Tulsa loses every game they ever play from hear on out I won't lose a wink of sleep. You think I bet on those two teams because I live in Oklahoma and I'm a HOMER? If that's the case then you are fucking clueless.

mofome

Banned

where is south car for 1000 units?

:+clueless

po69 is a complete clown, sb, who cares what he says. you're much better than he is

PO69

EOG Master

Nice one 69. I gave you guys my plays, you picked which ones you wanted, and ranked them as you wanted.

I'm not having a fantastic bowl season, but Rutgers was my best bet and that play didn't even get used.

This "HOMER" will play you head up next year in college football for any amount you want to play for and I'll beat you straight up in units and win % for any amount you want and I'll only bet on Big 12 teams and TULSA games.

Don't fucking call me a homer. I bet on those games because they were the games I thought were the best. If I thought Tulsa was going to lose and not cover I would have bet the other way.

You think I give a fuck about Tulsa or Oklahoma? Fuck off with that shit! I fucking hate Oklahoma but if I think they are going to win I will bet on them. If Tulsa loses every game they ever play from hear on out I won't lose a wink of sleep. You think I bet on those two teams because I live in Oklahoma and I'm a HOMER? If that's the case then you are fucking clueless.

I never even saw your picks OR Bigdaddy's. For some reason, I never could receive any correspondance about the picks. My plays havent done that great as shown above. All I did was email who I liked and then only AFTER he told me what picks he emailed in did I say that I didnt agree with 2 of the Oklahoma picks or Texas plays. I even had Minnesota over TEXAS TECH as a 2 unit play. He said that he wanted to stick with the current point values, so I figured that maybe he liked those games as well. But I never asked him to change anything, so it is my fault.

If Wisconsin loses tomorrow, then my overall 3 unit record would have been 3-3. That sucks, I did win my 2 one unit plays and will win my 2 unit plays

PO69

EOG Master

you need to be worried on the Michigan play and not the LSU one...70% of the public is on Mich and the line is going the other way...down to a pick at some places now

Nothing wrong with being on the publics side. I wasnt referring to any line changes as to why I liked Michigan, I have always thought that they would win this game by at least 14 points. Hell I have already bet on Michigan on the alternative line for tomorrow. Giving up 6 points will be easyyyyy

PO69

EOG Master

It is always nice to have Grizzly Adams from the Great White North chime in!

Here is an idea, why you dont you "PONY" up some cash next time and join us!

PO69

EOG Master

Happy New Year PO.

HAPPY NEW YEAR JIM!

I checked the standings and if we can win our 3 unit games that are left, then we could sneek into 3rd place. Our main problem is that everyone and their mother has a few of our selections, so when we win, they win as well