Welll, welll ... so Dirty thinks killing dogs is funny?? AHHH, THE RIGHTIES AMAZE ME

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
<table id="post541155" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;">12-18-06, 02:51 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #7 (permalink) </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> dirty <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_541155", true); </script>

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_541155" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: 13-Foot Pet Boa Kills Owner in Ohio
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by MCP
dog fights are disgusting and disgraceful and so is anyone who attends them
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3 :+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3
</td></tr></tbody></table>

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Welll, welll ... so Dirty thinks killing dogs is funny?? AHHH, THE RIGHTIES AMAZE ME

Doc what is better me watching Dog fights or you wishing death on the states of NY and all its people...you amaze me as you are the Internet Idiot

Let me make a few points here for the people who jump to judge me...I expect it from MCP he goes around stalking and jumps into threads that he knows nothing about and has no business in just because he is trying to nail me at something cause he doesn't like me...I expect it from Doc too..... But noone takes Doc seriously so he doesn't count.... He is the Joke of the Internet and doesn't even know it...

1. Who said I used to go to alot of these or all the time? I have been to a couple...What is wrong with going to soemthing just to see what it is like....I mean I was raised to do as much and learn as much as you can and the only way to do it is experience it.
  2. Dog fighting has been going on for centuries..99.9% of all dogs are not bred to fight...Most are Pitt Bulls and MOst people that Fight these dogs have other dogs at home as pets and are good dog owners...People who speak before they know facts look like fools...
  3. Anyone that watches boxing, UFC, Underground Fighting, etc... can't say a word...as all are Brutal and are barbaric. You can say Humans have a choice....So do these Dogs...Dog Breeders only fight and train the dogs that can't be trained or be around Humans without being a risk. you can tell when they are little. You can't make a dog fight and these guys are not going to take a Dog to a dog fight that can't hold his own. These dogs are mean anyway and if they are put around Humans they will harm them. The ones that are Mean are then Trained to fight and Kill other dogs.
  4. Be realistic Folks..and not ignorant...It is not like they are putting poodles in cages with Rottweilers. Or Chihuahuas in there with Dobermans....These dogs are not Pets or are meant to be...They are the least tamed of the domestic dog and we train them to Boar Hunt with. Pitt bulls are not Pets...they are killers and hunters and that is what they are used for. Anyone that has a pitt bull is subject to disaster...and only the meanest of the litters of these things are used to fight. The ones we can't train to hunt Boars with they sell them to guys I assume to train to fight.
  5. Unless you have been there and done it then don't judge....Has nothing to do with me or anyone else... I am a big boy and can handle myself.... and IMO people who judge others Falsely and don't know what the hell they are talking about are True POS...Not one of you that responded in this thread has ever met me and has no right to judge anything about me.... Just because I have been to a few of these doensn't mean I condone it or support it... What people do in their Private life is their business and it is not up to other people or Myself to judge.... To each their own

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Re: Welll, welll ... so Dirty thinks killing dogs is funny?? AHHH, THE RIGHTIES AMAZ

Re: Welll, welll ... so Dirty thinks killing dogs is funny?? AHHH, THE RIGHTIES AMAZ

Right .... great how you find it funny!!

Then again Bush laughed at killing folks in Texas sooooo nice try and
easy to see why this barbaric treatment ya find funny /// I guess
killing pup Seals probably would give ya a rush

How disgusting ... a man's character is defined by the way he
treats animals and you find it funny to watch dogs get killed
violently??

Go get some Professional help .... AND RUN, LASSIE, RUN as
Dirty is eyeing ya!!!

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Welll, welll ... so Dirty thinks killing dogs is funny?? AHHH, THE RIGHTIES AMAZE ME

And FWIW I was laughing at MCP you fool...not at dogs dying....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Sounds good Mr President and guess the laughter about not finding WMD's is you were laughing at the cockroaches on the floor???

:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool:dancefool

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

Dirty - Have not been to dog fights yet, although I have inquired as to their whereabouts. Problem is, one needs to venture WAY out into the backwoods over here to find the Saturday night fights and you don't go unarmed.
Now, chicken fights are just plain awesome - have been twice and thoroughly enjoyed it.

ob

dirty

EOG Master

They have them in the backwoods in South GA and deep into the mountains in North GA....it is a real eye opener to go to these things and is a experience I will never forget....

There is no such thing as a bad dog...Only BAD PEOPLE who make them that way...Give a dog nothing but love from birth and it will do the same back...

I knew this thread was coming as soon as Dirty gave Doc some artillery shells to pound his bunker

I myself dont condone these types of activities..And I would RAT you out if I knew you were having them...I might warn you first..Jojo

gofer5

EOG Addicted

I wonder what the average IQ is for someone attending a dog or chicken fight :+clueless I would be willing to bet it is way below average. Anyone that enjoy's watching something like that is definitely not playing with a full deck.

I wonder what the average IQ is for someone attending a dog or chicken fight :+clueless I would be willing to bet it is way below average. Anyone that enjoy's watching something like that is definitely not playing with a full deck.

LETS GET READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!...GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...COVER...COVER...COVER:houra

dirty

EOG Master

Who said I condoned it or enjoyed it..I said it was a eye opening experience...do I regret going...NO...would I rat people out for going or holding them...NO...

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

Not into the dog thing, but wouldn't mind checking it out (I hear they blow good weed at those events). I don't think it's cool though. Chicken fights = different story. True, I'm probably not playing with a full deck. However, I am a former college math professor and ex-Army officer, with a damn high IQ and a doctorate. I don't look like the redneck in the picture, but I know a few people who do. Finally, I prefer the chicken fights where they use large flesh ripping fish hooks instead of the razors. Also like Nascar.

ob
:smokesmal

Who said I condoned it or enjoyed it..I said it was a eye opening experience...do I regret going...NO...would I rat people out for going or holding them...NO...

WOULD I RAT OUT A

DRUG SMUGGLER=NO

THIEF=YES..UNLESS TO FEED HIS FAMILY AND NO OTHER OPTIONS

GUY GROWING POT=NO

MOONSHINER=NO

BOOKIE= HELL NO

ANIMAL CRUELTY= IN A HEARTBEAT!

Put a line on a dog fight am I'm interested, no crime in that.

Not into the dog thing, but wouldn't mind checking it out (I hear they blow good weed at those events). I don't think it's cool though. Chicken fights = different story. True, I'm probably not playing with a full deck. However, I am a former college math professor and ex-Army officer, with a damn high IQ and a doctorate. I don't look like the redneck in the picture, but I know a few people who do. Finally, I prefer the chicken fights where they use large flesh ripping fish hooks instead of the razors. Also like Nascar.

ob
:smokesmal

THE PICTURE IS A JOKE AND DIRTY KNOWS WHERE I STAND WITH HIM

YOU DONT NEED TO GO WATCH DOGS KILL ONE ANOTHER TO FIND GOOD WEED

dirty

EOG Master

:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

gofer5

EOG Addicted

If they had a line on Grandma's fighting, I bet you would bet against your owm Grandma if you thought you could make money on it. By your statement above, you have shown what kind of inhumane person you are. I feel sorry for you!!!

ynot

EOG Dedicated

I see this guy everytime I go to the Kentucky derby, he's selling sandwiches about 3 blocks from the track .....LOL

:+music1-6

gofer5

EOG Addicted

:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

And Dirty, Go back to the hill's where you belong. HILLBILLY!!!!!

dirty

EOG Master

And Dirty, Go back to the hill's where you belong. HILLBILLY!!!!!

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3 If you only knew My Friend.....If you only knew

gofer5

EOG Addicted

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3 If you only knew My Friend.....If you only knew
:+textinb3 :+textinb3 :+textinb3
:+textinb3 I don't want to know Dirty my friend, thanks for warning me.:cheers

dirty

EOG Master

Thanks for all you guys Judging me for telling my life I have no shame about...Because I went to a few dog fights where we gambled and drank beer.... I am glad all you guys have never done anything in your life when you were younger and then later get grilled on it because you were honest..Bottom line is this...Fuck you holier than thou assholes...Glad you are perfect and have led perfect lives...

gofer5

EOG Addicted

Dirty, I don't claim to be perfect, and have never been to a dog fight and would never go to one. By giving Hoffa the thumbs up on his post, you have given me the impression that you approve of them. I think that Dog Fights are very inhumane and I can only say that I believe you are wrong in your belief's. Only GOD can judge you. GOOD LUCK!!!!

dirty

EOG Master

Dirty, I don't claim to be perfect, and have never been to a dog fight and would never go to one. By giving Hoffa the thumbs up on his post, you have given me the impression that you approve of them. I think that Dog Fights are very inhumane and I can only say that I believe you are wrong in your belief's. Only GOD can judge you. GOOD LUCK!!!!

One question....How can Dog fights be inhumane when they are not Human :+clueless

dirty

EOG Master

Gofer why will you bet on Inhumane Human sports like Boxing, UFC, etc... They are out there to kill and beat the other into submission.... How can you justify that when you condemn something on a Animal

gofer5

EOG Addicted

Gofer why will you bet on Inhumane Human sports like Boxing, UFC, etc... They are out there to kill and beat the other into submission.... How can you justify that when you condemn something on a Animal

Boxer's fight because they want to, animals have no choice. They have greedy MONEY-HUNGRY owners who want to make money from their sufferings. If you think that's OK, then I think your no better than the owners. Humans have rights and don't have to box, It's their choice. ANIMALS DO NOT HAVE THE CHOICE!!!!!!! CAN YOU GET THAT THRU YOUR THICK SKULLLLL. I am not only picking at you, but also to the other ignorant people in this world who want to use animals for their GREED!!!!!

dirty

EOG Master

Animals fight because they want to Gofer.... Dogs are just domesticated....Where I am from we raise them to hunt...they are good dogs...great to kids and can be trained the ones that can't we send them off. Just like a blacksheep in the family.... We are all mammals man....bottom line.... we all have a choice... they could have been trained like the others and lived full lifes...but they didn 't.... so quit with your holier than thou crap

gofer5

EOG Addicted

Animals fight because they want to Gofer.... Dogs are just domesticated....Where I am from we raise them to hunt...they are good dogs...great to kids and can be trained the ones that can't we send them off. Just like a blacksheep in the family.... We are all mammals man....bottom line.... we all have a choice... they could have been trained like the others and lived full lifes...but they didn 't.... so quit with your holier than thou crap

Dirty, I never said I was holier than you. So dog's and people are equal in your opinion. You would never send your blacksheep family member out to fight to his death, so don't give me that BS. I understand that you come from a different backround than I do and I won't hold that against you. I can only hope that you will become wiser with your years. GOOD LUCK!!!!

dirty

EOG Master

Dirty, I never said I was holier than you. So dog's and people are equal in your opinion. You would never send your blacksheep family member out to fight to his death, so don't give me that BS. I understand that you come from a different backround than I do and I won't hold that against you. I can only hope that you will become wiser with your years. GOOD LUCK!!!!

I learned alot about you right now.... You know you are smarter than me, so you can't even fathom a different culture or point of View, I am from the south so I am Dumb automatically .... That is what is wrong with this country....

You are the ones who think Dogs and people are equal... you can't have it both ways.... You can't expect everyone to have the same compassion to a animal that they do a Human....it is not possible....Dogs are Dogs...they are animals....We are Humans... we all have our purpose in life........ Ultimately we don't know what that is now...but shit....

And Ultimately yes I will send the Blacksheep of my Family out to the wolves....You can only do so much for them...ONce you have done all you can then you have to let them go and fly on their own.... Liberals are why we have deadbeats and do nothings because they have people feel sorry for them... Noone will give them a chance... but the bottom line is what did this person that didn't get a chance do to deserve one :+clueless

so don't give me your liberal Bullshit... I will send my son, brother, etc...out to the wolves if they were not holding thier own... The ones that want to survive find a way :+waving-5

ynot

EOG Dedicated

Don't underestimate the Dirtbag,.

He sent his ancestors out to fight so he didn't have too (bad knees can be fatal you know).

Dirt i used to like you .......... now have lost a lot of respect for you.

dirty

EOG Master

Don't underestimate the Dirtbag,.

He sent his ancestors out to fight so he didn't have too (bad knees can be fatal you know).

Dirt i used to like you .......... now have lost a lot of respect for you.

what does ancestors have to do with my knees you jackass..

I guess your respect for me stopped the night you wished death on me....

Like I told you before...My sons If they want to fight they are more than welcome to...and I sometimes feel like a failure because I could not serve...I Broke the Lineage...and it was because I tore my knee up in College playing
baseball and I just had surgery....so get off your Highhorse you conspiracy, wishing death on me , Jackass

ynot

EOG Dedicated

i can't fight I have a headache to night.

That's your dirtbag.

ynot

EOG Dedicated

There is no doubt your boys will fight WW3.

I wish them,,, that can break the spell......

gofer5

EOG Addicted

I learned alot about you right now.... You know you are smarter than me, so you can't even fathom a different culture or point of View, I am from the south so I am Dumb automatically .... That is what is wrong with this country....

You are the ones who think Dogs and people are equal... you can't have it both ways.... You can't expect everyone to have the same compassion to a animal that they do a Human....it is not possible....Dogs are Dogs...they are animals....We are Humans... we all have our purpose in life........ Ultimately we don't know what that is now...but shit....

And Ultimately yes I will send the Blacksheep of my Family out to the wolves....You can only do so much for them...ONce you have done all you can then you have to let them go and fly on their own.... Liberals are why we have deadbeats and do nothings because they have people feel sorry for them... Noone will give them a chance... but the bottom line is what did this person that didn't get a chance do to deserve one :+clueless

so don't give me your liberal Bullshit... I will send my son, brother, etc...out to the wolves if they were not holding thier own... The ones that want to survive find a way :+waving-5

I do not think you would send your son's to the wolves if they were not holding their own. So in your opion, anyone that is against dogfighting is a liberal. YOU ARE VERY WRONG!!!!!!!!! Try to get away from EOG for a week and find out what the REAL WORLD is about. It will do you good!!!!

dirty

EOG Master

I do not think you would send your son's to the wolves if they were not holding their own. So in your opion, anyone that is against dogfighting is a liberal. YOU ARE VERY WRONG!!!!!!!!! Try to get away from EOG for a week and find out what the REAL WORLD is about. It will do you good!!!!

yes I would man....My family is a Military family and I feel like a loser for not being able to go.....Once they become 18 they can do as they wish...

Once you become on your own then that is it.. you make the decisions not anyone else

The Devil

EOG Master

DOG FIGHTING, COCK FIGHTING, BULL FIGHTING ARE ALL CONDONED TO A CERTAIN POINT BY MANY DIFFERENT CULTURES..........YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE THEM TO GO WATCH THEM.......

THESE ANIMALS ARE BRED FOR JUST THIS ONE PURPOSE.......THEY ARE NOT BRED TO BE PETS, THEY ARE BRED TO BE FIGHTERS, THEY ARE TRAINED TO BE FIGHTERS AND TRAINED FROM BIRTH TO BE KILLERS......

RACEHORSES ARE BRED FOR SPEED.....DO YOU THINK IT'S A GOOD THING THAT WE TIE HIS TONGUE DOWN, PUT ON A SET OF BLINKERS, THROW A 110 POUND GUY ON HIM AND WHIP HIM FOR A MILE OR SO???? SO THEN THE HORSE BREAKS DOWN AND WE PUT HIM TO SLEEP???? IS HORSE RACING BAD????

DO YOU WEAR ANY FURS??? WE BREED ANINALS JUST FOR THAT....TO KILL THEM AND TAKE THEIR SKIN......IS THAT OK???

WE BREED ANIMALS FOR FOOD.......KILL THEM AND TAKE THEIR MEAT....IS THAT OK.......WHERE DO YOU DRAW THE LINE AT TO WHAT IS ACCEPTABLE????

Who among us has not bet on those 3 pound, see-through, paper-thin animals identified as Greyhounds?

They are bred for running and betting, how many of these do you see as pets in your neighborhood?

Talk about inhumane... See these things lose in Mexico and be served on a plate the same night.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Dirty: please ... "My family is a Military family"

The Rove talking pts are great!!

* "I have family in Iraq"

* I have friends in Iraq"

Ohhhh .... right Gomer!!!