Hello everyone - Winners will be posted here...

sweetlou

EOG Enthusiast
Hey everyone just wanted to say Hello and let u know that i will be posting plays here throughout the NBA season... i post regularly at another forum, but i think some people over there are actually rooting for me to lose and im kinda tired of it...

Heres my record as of DEC. 13 i havent updated it yet... did go 2-0 last night with 3* winners on NY and DAL...

a 100/Unit player would be up $7600.00 Overall Record 56-32, 42-17 on our 3* and above rated plays

5* 7-2
4* 13-7
3* 21-8
2* 12-13
1* 4-2

I'll post my plays later...thanks

sweetlou

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Hello everyone - Winners will be posted here...

i dont care man.. say what u want thats my record its been posted all year at atstalk... i know what it is and thats all that matters... wow more haters over here too..

sweetlou

EOG Enthusiast

OK well ill go ahead and post my first plays...

3* Toronto
2* UNDER 215.5 Toronto/Pho ( This ones for u Madcapper)

Games played AT PHOENIX

2 of 2 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Not hating. Just dont come in here with records you amassed at other places.

If someone hits 35 homeruns in the Al and gets traded to the NL in August he starts from scratch in the NL. If he hits 25 more in the NL he wont win the NL HR crown with 60 even if the next guy has 55 in the NL.

If you did so well there, then you should have no problem starting 0-0 here and proving to everyone you are as good as you think you are.

sweetlou

EOG Enthusiast

im not trying to win a crown... im just here to post my plays and post winners... if people want to know how ive been doing they can look at my record to see how ive been doing before tailing me... i would want to know how someone has been doing in the past before tailing them...

JaxJames

EOG Member

Good luck Sweetlou!! I like your plays tonight, Ill follow you a bit. Lets make some money!!

CAP-IT

EOG Member

OK well ill go ahead and post my first plays...

3* Toronto
2* UNDER 215.5 Toronto/Pho ( This ones for u Madcapper)

Games played AT PHOENIX

2 of 2 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

I like the Toronto play but I disagree with you on the under. This game is going to be over as Toronto can also play the run and gun game with Phoenix. Both teams well rested look for many points in this game.

Good luck on your play...

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

I don't see how anyone can LIKE a Phoenix under.. To me Phoenix is an OVER bet or nothing on the game....

sweetlou

EOG Enthusiast

I don't see how anyone can LIKE a Phoenix under.. To me Phoenix is an OVER bet or nothing on the game....

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=matchupCells>12/2/2006</TD><TD class=matchupCells>@ NEW YORK</TD><TD class=matchupCells>103-100</TD><TD class=matchupCells>W</TD><TD class=matchupCells>3</TD><TD class=matchupCells>W</TD><TD class=matchupCells>204.5</TD><TD class=matchupCells>U</TD></TR><TR><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>12/6/2006</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>@ CLEVELAND</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>91-95</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>L</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>8.5</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>W</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>195.5</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>U</TD></TR><TR><TD class=matchupCells>12/8/2006</TD><TD class=matchupCells>@ CHICAGO</TD><TD class=matchupCells>90-93</TD><TD class=matchupCells>L</TD><TD class=matchupCells>8.5</TD><TD class=matchupCells>W</TD><TD class=matchupCells>200.5</TD><TD class=matchupCells>U</TD></TR><TR><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>12/10/2006</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>PORTLAND</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>83-93</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>L</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>-7</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>L</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>190</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>U</TD></TR><TR><TD class=matchupCells>12/11/2006</TD><TD class=matchupCells>@ MIAMI</TD><TD class=matchupCells>77-99</TD><TD class=matchupCells>L</TD><TD class=matchupCells>6.5</TD><TD class=matchupCells>L</TD><TD class=matchupCells>190.5</TD><TD class=matchupCells>U</TD></TR><TR><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>12/13/2006</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>@ ORLANDO</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>91-84</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>W</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>9.5</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>W</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>186</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>U</TD></TR><TR><TD class=matchupCells>12/15/2006</TD><TD class=matchupCells>NEW JERSEY</TD><TD class=matchupCells>90-78</TD><TD class=matchupCells>W</TD><TD class=matchupCells>2.5</TD><TD class=matchupCells>W</TD><TD class=matchupCells>192.5</TD><TD class=matchupCells>U</TD></TR><TR><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>12/17/2006</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>GOLDEN STATE</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>120-115</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>W</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>2</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>W</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>208</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>O</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

well when u look back at Toronto's last 8 games 7 of 8 have gone UNDER so yeah.. there it is...

sweetlou

EOG Enthusiast

and look at Phoenixs L5 games
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>12/10/2006</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>@ CHARLOTTE</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>114-84</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>W</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>-8</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>W</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>212</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>U</TD></TR><TR><TD class=matchupCells>12/11/2006</TD><TD class=matchupCells>@ ORLANDO</TD><TD class=matchupCells>103-89</TD><TD class=matchupCells>W</TD><TD class=matchupCells>-1</TD><TD class=matchupCells>W</TD><TD class=matchupCells>209</TD><TD class=matchupCells>U</TD></TR><TR><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>12/13/2006</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>@ MIAMI</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>99-89</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>W</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>-11.5</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>L</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>207</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>U</TD></TR><TR><TD class=matchupCells>12/15/2006</TD><TD class=matchupCells>GOLDEN STATE</TD><TD class=matchupCells>105-101</TD><TD class=matchupCells>W</TD><TD class=matchupCells>-12</TD><TD class=matchupCells>L</TD><TD class=matchupCells>232</TD><TD class=matchupCells>U</TD></TR><TR><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>12/16/2006</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>@ SACRAMENTO</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>105-98</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>W</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>-2</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>W</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>216.5</TD><TD class=matchupCellsWhite>U</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

5-0 on the under!

cisco

EOG Enthusiast

Post dem winners sweetlou!

Good luck with your EOG picks .

:cheers

lukkky1

EOG Member

He is only posting his record so that anyone wanting to play his picks can be confident that he is a solid capper. I have seen him at other sites and he is a good NBA capper. This site has quite a few good cappers from what I see so far and he will add to it nicely.
Good luck Lou.

Welcome to EOG Sweet Lou...Case your old school..Rememder the original Sweet Lou Hudson Hawks guard?..GL with your picks..I`ll keep an eye on ya..-Jojo:+waving-5

New Jersey, Orlando, Miami, Portland and Cleveland.. Those games are meant to go under...

Anyways best of luck..

Eastex

EOG Member

Good luck Lou, plenty of sheep over here. Show me what you can do, I may just join your flock. :+waving-5

Poco Grazi

EOG Enthusiast

I like both plays tonight as well...I haven't pulled the trigger on the under yet, but I still may.

husker

EOG Addicted

Hey everyone just wanted to say Hello and let u know that i will be posting plays here throughout the NBA season... i post regularly at another forum, but i think some people over there are actually rooting for me to lose and im kinda tired of it...

Heres my record as of DEC. 13 i havent updated it yet... did go 2-0 last night with 3* winners on NY and DAL...

a 100/Unit player would be up $7600.00 Overall Record 56-32, 42-17 on our 3* and above rated plays

5* 7-2
4* 13-7
3* 21-8
2* 12-13
1* 4-2

I'll post my plays later...thanks

i am surprised by this post. i didn't see anyone make any posts against you at that other site. the record you posted is only through 12/13. if you are going to carry over your record it should at least be up to date.

some info on the past record for people that haven't followed you. on 11/16 lou was 28-10, 30-27 since (not including tue plays).

good luck here lou.

sweetlou

EOG Enthusiast

i am surprised by this post. i didn't see anyone make any posts against you at that other site. the record you posted is only through 12/13. if you are going to carry over your record it should at least be up to date.

some info on the past record for people that haven't followed you. on 11/16 lou was 28-10, 30-27 since (not including tue plays).

good luck here lou.

i update my record when i have time and i havent had much time but since u ask here it is... as far as people posting against me there were some comments made in the MOD forum that arent visible...

a 100/Unit player would be up $7570.00 Overall Record 61-38, 44-19 on our 3* and above rated plays

5* 7-2
4* 13-7
3* 24-10
2* 13-16
1* 4-3

My EOG record

a 100/Unit player would be down -$110.00

3* 0-1
2* 1-0

<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

a tough loss on Toronto as we missed the cover by a few baskets splitting our plays 1-1... lots of good cappers on Tor, but u gotta give it to the Suns they are on one hell of a tear...

i guess if you made your cover in the end , your other play would cancel out :D

sweetlou

EOG Enthusiast

true true but if TOR wouldve played an ounce of Defense would of got em both...