ANNOUNCING THE PIG -- $8k 32 TEAM NCAA BASKETBALL CONTEST -- OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD!!!!!

livinthedream

EOG Addicted
Re: ANNOUNCING THE PIG -- $8k 64 TEAM NCAA BASKETBALL CONTEST -- OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD!!!!!

Re: ANNOUNCING THE PIG -- $8k 64 TEAM NCAA BASKETBALL CONTEST -- OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD!!!!!

Get signed up

beagle25

EOG Senior Member

just deposited money and sent you email dirty

dirty

EOG Master

I will add you to the List when Emails are recieved and then Bold you when Deposit is confirmed....First 64 to deposit are in
  1. ensignlee
  2. CUBSFAN
  3. trytrytry
  4. roach23
  5. MikeOswald
  6. Blue Rhino
  7. gottabet
  8. patlives
  9. bucsfan67
  10. livinthedream
  11. BigDaddy
  12. WizardofWins
  13. ratbelly
  14. ChrisGo
  15. kbhirsch
  16. Grand Master B
  17. Top Flight
  18. dog
  19. driver8
  20. lemonhead
  21. JoJoTyranasaurus Rex
  22. soccores1
  23. August West
  24. loyd
  25. JTGAMBLE
  26. JRock7997
  27. jerbeek
  28. 5Teamparlay
  29. madsiz
  30. beagle25
If your name is not on here I did not get your email.... dirty@eog.com

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

Sounds pretty fun.

I have never played at the Pig. Can anyone tell me some advantages they offer, and what sort of sign up bonuses i would get, if I open an account there?

I'll look into signing up there, and getting into this contest.

dirty

EOG Master

I will have a answer for you tomorrow on the bonuses....but you get -108 juice

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

I will have a answer for you tomorrow on the bonuses....but you get -108 juice

Reduced juice is a HUGE PLUS to get me on board:cheers

Let me know what sort of bonus you can work out Dirty. I'd probably start off with just a dime ($1,000) there, just to get a feel for how they operate, but that figure could me much more, if i really like them.

THX in advance.

Sent in a deposit and e-mails for this. Looking forward to giving some college hoops a shot with THE PIG!

Would it be a good idea to add this thread to the Contests and Bragging Rights Forum? I did not see it there and it might get some more exposure for it.

Reduced juice is a HUGE PLUS to get me on board:cheers

Let me know what sort of bonus you can work out Dirty. I'd probably start off with just a dime ($1,000) there, just to get a feel for how they operate, but that figure could me much more, if i really like them.

THX in advance.

A couple of months ago, they gave me a 15% deposit bonus for mentioning EOG. Had a 5x rollover as I recall. I also remember them giving a 5% bonus on any reloads I made after that one - again 5x rollover. That combined with the -108 juice adds up to some decent perks there. The service is good also, including the live chat. And that Pigskin calendar is worth getting also - they will send it if you deposit $500 or more.

dirty

EOG Master

I will add you to the List when Emails are recieved and then Bold you when Deposit is confirmed....First 64 to deposit are in
  1. ensignlee
  2. CUBSFAN
  3. trytrytry
  4. roach23
  5. MikeOswald
  6. Blue Rhino
  7. gottabet
  8. patlives
  9. bucsfan67
  10. livinthedream
  11. BigDaddy
  12. WizardofWins
  13. ratbelly
  14. ChrisGo
  15. kbhirsch
  16. Grand Master B
  17. Top Flight
  18. dog
  19. driver8
  20. lemonhead
  21. JoJoTyranasaurus Rex
  22. soccores1
  23. August West
  24. loyd
  25. JTGAMBLE
  26. JRock7997
  27. jerbeek
  28. 5Teamparlay
  29. madsiz
  30. beagle25
  31. Reload

dirty

EOG Master

1. ensignlee
  2. CUBSFAN
  3. trytrytry
  4. roach23
  5. MikeOswald
  6. Blue Rhino
  7. gottabet
  8. patlives
  9. bucsfan67
  10. livinthedream
  11. BigDaddy
  12. WizardofWins
  13. ratbelly
  14. ChrisGo
  15. kbhirsch
  16. Grand Master B
  17. Top Flight
  18. dog
  19. driver8
  20. lemonhead
  21. JoJoTyranasaurus Rex
  22. soccores1
  23. August West
  24. loyd
  25. JTGAMBLE
  26. JRock7997
  27. jerbeek
  28. 5Teamparlay
  29. madsiz
  30. beagle25
  31. Reload
  32. kbhirsch

dirty

EOG Master

This contest is closed....No way we can get 64 teams by Jan 1...so we will cut if off at 32... you can still sign up to be on the alternate list....

dirty

EOG Master
Re: ANNOUNCING THE PIG -- $8k 32 TEAM NCAA BASKETBALL CONTEST -- OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD!!!!!

I will have updated brackets and prizes after Xmas

Re: ANNOUNCING THE PIG -- $8k 32 TEAM NCAA BASKETBALL CONTEST -- OFFICIAL SIGNUP THREAD!!!!!

Sounds good, dirty. And if the alternate list happens to get another 32 names, I think we'd be fine with still making it 64.

livinthedream

EOG Addicted

Not sure why more people are not signing up .Great Contest.Dirty thanks for putting this together.

PSUONE

EOG Veteran

Add me to alternate list....Thanks!

lucky

EOG Veteran

In - if you need an alternate.

LLXC

EOG Veteran

dirty, let me know if you need another player.

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran
Re: ANNOUNCING THE PIG -- $8k 32 TEAM NCAA BASKETBALL CONTEST -- OFFICIAL SIGNUP THRE

Re: ANNOUNCING THE PIG -- $8k 32 TEAM NCAA BASKETBALL CONTEST -- OFFICIAL SIGNUP THRE

Dirty is this starting on the 2nd still or did it get pushed back.

Thanks

:cheers

Dirty is this starting on the 2nd still or did it get pushed back.

Thanks

:cheers
Yeah..Whatup Dirtabus:+clueless

dirty

EOG Master

This Bad Boy will start Next Monday... We had to redo the weeks and change the format a little to coincide with only 32 being in....we are trying to give everyone More bang for their Buck....so Hache and Myself decided to push it back til Jan 8

1. ensignlee
  2. CUBSFAN
  3. trytrytry
  4. roach23
  5. MikeOswald
  6. Blue Rhino
  7. gottabet
  8. patlives
  9. bucsfan67
  10. livinthedream
  11. BigDaddy
  12. WizardofWins
  13. ratbelly
  14. ChrisGo
  15. kbhirsch
  16. Grand Master B
  17. Top Flight
  18. dog
  19. driver8
  20. lemonhead
  21. JoJoTyranasaurus Rex
  22. soccores1
  23. August West
  24. loyd
  25. JTGAMBLE
  26. JRock7997
  27. jerbeek
  28. 5Teamparlay
  29. madsiz
  30. beagle25
  31. Reload
  32. Augustus

dirty

EOG Master

If you are not going to participate let me know so we can get a replacement

LLXC

EOG Veteran

Still down to 32 though?

Thanks.

dirty

EOG Master

yea we had to cut it to 32...just forgot to change that one place

glad you pushed it back, I forgot about it. January came way too fast.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

there is no BOLD names that show up on your list but I and many others emailed and deposited long ago.

Is there a BOLD type that my system does not see?

dirty

EOG Master

They will all be confirmed by the PIG When I send them to them...They wanted all the names at once and we just now filled this up

They will all be confirmed by the PIG When I send them to them...They wanted all the names at once and we just now filled this up

only thing about that is now my account is at -0- and I probably won't re-up until March Madness at the earliest.

dirty

EOG Master

It does not matter....they have a record of your deposits

thank you. By the way Dirty, I sent you an email a while ago. Can you check to see if you got it?

dirty

EOG Master

I believe so...I am sending the emails off to Bet jam as a group

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

I believe so...I am sending the emails off to Bet jam as a group

:smokesmal