ProCappers Season Long Thread

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member
Ok I know everyone likes me doing the daily thread but that doesnt seem to be working either. I know most of you already are not following me anymore and I can totally understand that but I plan on getting this thing turned around soon. I cant seem to pick a winner right now. I am almost certain I know what the problem is and starting tomorrow I am going to fix it. I have been sending some of you the picks that I post here via email and by doing that I have gotten to know a few of you. Well in the past when I posted my plays I was just posting them so all of you could get in on the winners and if I lost it didnt bother me too bad because I was just losing my own money. But now that I know some of you I am losing sleep everytime I pick you guys a loser and it effects how I cap the next days game. I am so worried that I am going to pick a loser and make some of you guys lose money that I know are great people that I end up picking a game that I happened to look over something in it. So from here on out I will not be sending anymore emails and I will just post my plays in here and then come back the next day and post the next one. I hope to correct my problem and end this losing streak. I know since I starting posting here my record sucks. It is 2-7 to be exact. I know everyone that has followed will never forget that and I wont either but I am going to try to erase it from my memory to make me quit pressing so much. I am going to keep track of my record in this season long thread starting tomorrow. I know I am 2-7 as of right now. So starting tomorrow guys fade or follow as you see fit. I am going to get out of the slump soon so if you are fading me dont do it for too long.

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member
Re: ProCappers Season Long Thread

Like I said in the 1st post fade of follow boys. These are my top 5 plays.

Memphis +12.5
Clippers -7.5
Dallas -5.5
Bucks -2
Hornets +7.5

tata13

EOG Member

I predict Pro going 4-1 tonight, congratulate me later :+waving-5...

CAP-IT

EOG Member

Like I said in the 1st post fade of follow boys. These are my top 5 plays.

Memphis +12.5
Clippers -7.5
Dallas -5.5
Bucks -2
Hornets +7.5

Is it possoble for you to number the picks from the strongerst to weekest out of these 5?

Thanks

I love the Grizzlies as the Spurs have beaten the Grizz by more then 12 only 2 out of the last 10 times. Grizzles have covered 7 out of the last 10 against SA.

I love the Hornets as the last time the Magic beat NO by more than 7 was 10 tries ago, back in 2003.

I have no lean on the Dallas/Seattle game.

I disagree with you on the Clippers. In their last 10 meetings, Toronto would cover +8 all but 2 times. The public seems to agree with you though as the line has moved from 7.5 to 8.

I also disagree with you on the Milwaukee game. Miami covers +2.5 8 out of the last 10 games vs. the Bucks, and they have covered 7 of the last 10 vs. Milwaukee. The over maybe the play in this game as these two teams have gone over 8 out of the last 10 (althought only 6 of those 8 went over the 203 total set on this game).

GL PC, kick some ass.

ssbowtie1

EOG Member

Your picks look good but I'm not really sure about the Clipps +7.5 agains Toronto...

GL

to me PROcapper....putting tips up a day early isnt good man...its showin signs of deperation 2 get things rite....good luck 2 ya tomorow...but if it dont work out u will know why....not enough thinking mate!!!

PC.
Too much pressure with all these people depending on your picks here man. You win a couple of games and people are putting the house on your picks. Shame on them.
Go with the flow, and just do your thing. Everyone should know the game, and requests like putting your picks from strongest to weakest should be ignored. just post!! there is no NBA god in this or any other forum.
Good luck man!

fraser411

EOG Member

The problem I have with all of this is that Procapper was trying to pick one game a day. Now he is firing at 5 games. Yesterday's 3* on Marist was never in the game. If he were an experienced gambler, he would not be so stressed over a slump after a great run.

Why change totally just because things are a little shaky?

Just yesterday we were going to get one play a day. Now 5.

The pro game is tough to handicap.

And now no emails. If you are good, then answer them.

Costanza

EOG Enthusiast

the 5 games today also scare me a bit.

I wouldn't mind so much about people losing money because they follow you blindly. Even the best cappers have losing streaks, they way someone handles them is what counts. The amount of 5 games today looks like a get even quick atempt on first sight.

Good luck Tonight !

ThaFiahMan

EOG Enthusiast

the clippers are just plain bad, im not sure who they are playing but they shouldnt be spotting 8 pts. to anybody.....

also anyone that follows who the public is betting is a sheep.

that said...good luck to ya tonight pro, god knows youre fuckin Due

djpj1981

EOG Member

looks like he's chasing.

and after last night's *3 loser,
Record: 2-7, -7 units + juice

CAP-IT

EOG Member

Good luck Pro. I'm taking the Dallas and the Bucks game only tonight as I only see those two games having value.

zook

EOG Member

All you haters, chill the F out. If you've been tailing ProCapper this year, you've done damn well, so stop your bitching. His record this SEASON is:

Season Record: 36-20-2, 62%

You can find all his plays for this season in a thread that ended 12-11 on another well-know forum. Yeah, he's not doing well since he moved to EOG but what kind of asshole kicks a gift horse when he's down?

BOL to you PC and don't pay attention to the idiots who keep posting in your threads.

CAP-IT

EOG Member

After further research I'm going to follow PC on Memphis +12.5 as well. Not sure why but Memphis always plays good with the SPURS and the last few meetings for 2006 have all been very close except for one game that Memphis lost by 10 points. Seems like Pro has capped this game well. Lets hope it cashes for all that plays it.

4/9/06 SA 83 - MEM 81
2/24/06 MEM 80 - SA83
1/16/06 MEM 83 - SA 93
1/14/06 SA 80 - MEM 79

Good luck!

dogball

EOG Master

your a great nba capper
everyone , EVERYONE gets a slump, dont press, take a day off or so and relzx
it s a long year
youll get hot again

Pro

no worries bro, chill out!

Im about a 60% capper in baseball and in june it seemed like i couldnt hit a game, but then in july and august i won all weeks but 1. Thats how this shit goes man, quit puttin so much pressure on yourself, it hinders your capping ability, just take it easy and do what you do best: analyze games and pick winners!

Mike

Eastex

EOG Member

Pro, just go back to what said in your first post at the other forum.

One NBA pick a day to hit 80%.

Even then some days you passed because you didn't like any of the plays. Like I've said many times, the downfall of many a good capper is too much action. I've congratulated you on passing when it didn't feel right. Now you come out with five plays. Too, much action to hit a good percentage in the long run in my opinion.

Good luck with your picks, but I won't be following five picks a night. :(

across777

EOG Enthusiast

To add to what Eastex said...then there was the day you suddenly posted 3 NCAA plays...

Eastex

EOG Member

Just dance with the girl you brought to the dance.

one play - 80%

Costanza

EOG Enthusiast

even with some doubts on th 5 plays, I'm still with you hoping on a 3/5 =)

Good luck Pro !

gr8whtnorth

EOG Member

Pro is a good capper!
He will probably hit close to 70%, I'm hoping.
BUT I'm sorry, it almost impossible to consistently hit 80% in the NBA!
........well I guess, unless you own a time machine?

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Guys I am not chasing or anything. It just seems the last 4 or 5 nights I have lost the other games I was looking at are the ones that won. So instead of doing the one play a night thing I am going to post my top 3 or 4 or 5 and I will start numbering them from my strongest to the weakest of the 4 or 5.

CAP-IT

EOG Member

Good job on Hornets so far. I hope the Bucks hold on and win the game and cover!

CAP-IT

EOG Member

Good job on Hornets so far. I hope the Bucks hold on and win the game and cover!

Also hoping Memphis holds on close with the SPURS. I would laugh if they win the game straight up over the SPURS.

:+textinb3

Costanza

EOG Enthusiast

I' glad to have tailed you on these.
3-0 allready Big Thanks Pro!

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Well I love the 3-0 start but I want 5-0. The late games are early so lets hope for the CLips and Mavs to start playing.

I have the Mavs ML and I am sweating....the Mavs look tired and I believe expected an easy night with Seattle minus Allen. If this ML wager tanks....I will finally realize that when my dad told me"son gambling does not pay"....ya know the old man is right. Good luck PC on the rest of the season.:hung

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Well not 5-0 but I will take it with the way the games have been going for me lately. Back tomorrow with some more winners hopefully.

ThaFiahMan

EOG Enthusiast

Nice hand pro capper.....4-1 tonight

OBV i didnt have any your picks with MY money ridin on BUT i did win a decent parlay, and actually showed a profit for nba on the night!

Dude right above me,

I had Jazz, Knicks, and Mavs (all "just win") on a parlay and my god did the jazz and especially the knicks make me sweat it out...only to get me to the "lock" (mavs) and then dirk goes down!! they get the win tho for me ....

NH US (whoever made $$$$$) tonight!!!!

and to Pro,

i love the nightly pix, youre gonna blow up huge here real soon, just keep grinding.....i just assumed the grizz was the game you liked the best outta the five since it was on top....???? if not can you put youre picks in order from heavy to light if possible.....

thanks bro, lets start fuckin rollin

ThaFiahMan

EOG Enthusiast

just to clarify the only pick that ive officially "hated on" was your only loser tonight !!!!!!!

one more time = Good Luck & Keep makin stellar picks

ProCapper

EOG Senior Member

Yea FiahMan tonight the Raptors game should not have been on there. I watched the Raptors game last night and TJ Ford and Garbajosa went down with injuries and you add Bosh to that I figured the Clips would take care of business but TJ Ford was back tonight and proved to be the difference. I am just happy to be back in the win column. Lets continue this and turn it into more wins.

Well done ProCapper, nice way to get back on track!!! Clips are burning me this year , not only with single games but my big season parlay... So far I have everything in place except for those guys , very disappointing , even with the injuries...