Vegas Bowl!!!

well what do we have here, a coach who knows this team inside and out considering he almost built the squad himself and left his Def Coord to finish what he started
Coach should have a good idea about what theyre bringing, and watching BYU roll off the Conference and be headed into this Bowl in a nice Postion vs A Stumbling bumbling Duck team that a Guy named Leaf coming in or starting or whatever it is this Duck Team does lol
AFLAC?!?! I see No Duck responding, i see No Yogi Berra, and i see No way this Total goes Over 62, AINT HAPPENIN!!

Your Final score falls in the 37-20 range, and yes its close and not unlikely to creep over, as in fact, a bunch of these kids are appearing in their Final game as a collegiate athlete and you dont see them Just STOP trying to score, down 21 or up 24, the Offense wont stop trying, but BYU's D is solid and Oregons Offense is more than Sputtering

Weather Not a factor at all for this game

I cant see the Ducks trying to revere the season with a bowl win against a Team that wants to show up a coach for leaving, however it went down, yeah yeah, BYU takes this one easily and the Over is close but ill go under it at 62,

BYU -3
BYU/ Oregon Under 62